asianbaby3's pics

Yummy!

Very nice! Please keep posting. All of the pics were good and I loved your clothed ones as well. Of course, I would love to see those pouty lips wrapped around my cock! :devil:

just a few quick pics before i get back to studying. ;)

i dug up these shorts the other day & forgot i had them.. too comfy. i look a lil bummy b/c i only had 3 hours of sleep due to my finals. i def dress much cuter than this on a daily. haha.

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,642
  • IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,555
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,566
  • IMG_2126.jpg
    IMG_2126.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,765
  • IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 3,298
nice butt, sexy, if only they werent bikini cut panties as i love a nice ass in a thong and yours would be great, but still hot tho.

i dug up these shorts the other day & forgot i had them.. too comfy. i look a lil bummy b/c i only had 3 hours of sleep due to my finals. i def dress much cuter than this on a daily. haha.

Very sexy.

I like the last one of course. :D

Can't wait to see more from you. :heart:

Very nice indeed. Wish I could help ya study. :)

you look great in those. you provide all the cuteness needed. get some sleep. :)

You have the cutest lil toosh!

I like the scrub look, or whatever you want to call it...

You are very beautiful! And petite women are such a huge turn on!(Is that offensive?)

lol not offensive at all. haha scrub. never been called that before. yea i guess petite is good. one of the guys i used to see said he liked it b/c he could throw me around however he wanted.

lol not offensive at all. haha scrub. never been called that before. yea i guess petite is good. one of the guys i used to see said he liked it b/c he could throw me around however he wanted.

Yup. I'm 6'2" and 235. I've actually dated a couple girls your sixe and another that was fairly petite. Definately cute and fun:)
(I felt like so in control when they would be on top, definately made things fun;) )

Yes

SWEET ASS!!!!! Can't wait for more pics!

A gorgeous woman like you in comfy clothes is quite sexy, especially when you slide out of them so nicely.

de-lurking...

I enjoy this "bummy" look:D
attachment.php

Love your pics, your body is so fine. I can't wait to see more pics of it. You have the body of an angel sweetheart.

attachment.php

YOU LOOK DELISH....WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUM!!

I definatly love when those shorts fall down off you (although comfy is great for cuddling. ;) ).

You have a GREAT ass, the kind of ass I would kiss for the pleasure of it.
Those panties are so fricken hawt/cute on you.
I love it!

attachment.php
i just got out of the shower and decided to take some teaser pics for you guys. hope you like them.

and i apologize if i don't respond to everyone and whatnot... i'm supposed to be studying for my finals, as we speak....but i'm a slacker.

ps. this 100kb limit is killing me. had to crop my pics down.

I LOVE THIS SHOT....SUCH A NICE ASS!!

attachment.php
i just got out of the shower and decided to take some teaser pics for you guys. hope you like them.

and i apologize if i don't respond to everyone and whatnot... i'm supposed to be studying for my finals, as we speak....but i'm a slacker.

ps. this 100kb limit is killing me. had to crop my pics down.

You have a gorgeous body! As a Gator, it makes me want to shout Go DAWGS!!

haha. thanks.

You have a gorgeous body! As a Gator, it makes me want to shout Go DAWGS!![/QUOTE]

Back