Bethy Town

Hello people,

I'm still alive and wanting to be on here. Crazy study schedule as we finish next week so lots of rushing to get bits finished. I'm hoping someone will accept the challenge of releasing my sexual frustrations once I am free for the summer.

Not sure how much of a "challenge" it will be after a month of not much sexy time at all.

Just discovered your thread Beth, dissapointed I've been missing out on those girls of yours for so long.

Hope the studies went well, I remember exam time well!

So it turned out we hadn't really done at all. But good news is, I'm completely done for the year now! :)

I've actually spent the evening learning something completely different. So much of my life revolves around the subject matter of my course and volunteering, so friggin good to be doing something that is so far from interpersonal relationships and theories. I'm doing basic coding, for free, online. I have working knowledge of the subject from adapting existing code for blogs and stuff but now I'm learning what stuff means.

I'm not sure if you've ever felt this way but my brain was like..I was lost in the desert, so thirsty, and now I have water! I'm passionate about my course etc but not much is new info as I've spent a good decade researching the subject already. In a way, I'm just doing the needful to become qualified. Whereas code or maths or whatever..my brain is so new to it.

Anyway rambles! Excited to share a good day ;)

How have you all been?

I'm always up for a challenge!

ESPECIALLY when it involves a sexy beautiful woman like you

You are too kind but, thankfully, also dirty =) I eagerly await your challenge attempt xx

I'm here for you

Hugs and kisses x

I'd be willing to hop over the pond for your challenge.

Registration accepted x

I'll take this as your registration too ;)

Stops in waves Hi and blows

Hi =) I like a man who waves. So few actually do..if you've ever had enough time on your hands to learn this..lol welcome x

Just discovered your thread Beth, dissapointed I've been missing out on those girls of yours for so long.

Hope the studies went well, I remember exam time well!

Thankfully no exams for this course. My last exam was dec. this course is ongoing assessments. Still a pain in the butt tho because with exams and other courses there are a variety of pass levels. So you can do okay and pass or you can be awesome and pass. This course leaves no room for "okay". You have to meet all criteria or fail. And only one resubmission, if needed. I've written about 25k words this year..at least good practice for dissertation ;)

Anyways welcome to my thread and welcome to the summer party. Please bring alcohol..I'm a student and therefore poor ;)

Also wanted to share with everyone that I was offered an unconditional offer to transfer to proper uni - I've been doing distance learning for this course since 2012. I'm so excited! Less so about not graduating till 2018. I'll be 31 the year I graduate but I had to drop out of college when became homeless. Then took forever to pick myself back up. Apparently, according to stats, even returning to any education is ahead of curve following homelessness so I'm not going to be sad that it took me a few years to dust myself down and climb back on the horse. So what if I graduate as a grown up? Might help me get into super competitive doctoral programme I want. If I cross all my fingers ;) lol

Last edited:
After summer :p

Thanks tho :) I'll be boring you with my updates until I do graduate..or not as the case may be. You're trapped ;)

You are too kind but, thankfully, also dirty =) I eagerly await your challenge attempt xx

Hmm, Where to start.....I suppose it depends on what we have to work with and just how "dirty" you want me to get......or to get YOU I suppose.;):D

Came to say Hi :) brought some Hugs,Squeezes & :kiss:sss
and a nice Treat hope its the kind you like ;):)
strawberry_sundae_lg.jpg

Imaging being teased by hand or mouth... Would love someone to be doing this to me right now

Last edited:
Imaging being teased by hand or mouth... Would love someone to be doing this to me right now

Mmmm... My mouth and hands were made to explore your body. I'd love to help out.

Mmm, I would LOVE to do that to you Beth

That seems like the perfect start to an evening

Afternoon my like-minded friends :)

I was treated to my nipples being sucked and teased over the weekend. Worth the wait but hoping less of a wait til next time. I hope you all managed to have some sexiness this weekend - and that you'll tell me about it :devil:

Afternoon my like-minded friends :)

I was treated to my nipples being sucked and teased over the weekend. Worth the wait but hoping less of a wait til next time. I hope you all managed to have some sexiness this weekend - and that you'll tell me about it :devil:

Well hopefully you got a bit more than that!

....and if you were out here you'd be lucky to get time AWAY from that.:cool:

evening handsome one, how are you?

:eek: aww shucks

I'm doing alright. We had an event over the weekend so I'm a bit sore still, but otherwise alright.

I hope you're doing alright too.

:eek: aww shucks

I'm doing alright. We had an event over the weekend so I'm a bit sore still, but otherwise alright.

I hope you're doing alright too.
Awake later than i should be but whats new ;)

I shall have to massage you better xx

Awake later than i should be but whats new ;)

I shall have to massage you better xx

I'll say, It must be around 2am out there.

Mmm....Yes please. And make sure it's a "Full Body" massage. You never know what will need attention.

I'll say, It must be around 2am out there.

Mmm....Yes please. And make sure it's a "Full Body" massage. You never know what will need attention.

That is very true. I will make sure to give my attention to every part of you

Haven't looked in on Lit for ages, and when I do, look who's here!:D
Lovely to see you, although I'd much rather have my hands full with those gorgeous boobs...:)

:kiss:

Hello! Welcome back x it would be a much better reunion if your hands were full of me. Maybe next time ;) I hope you are well, you have been missed

Back