Need second opinion

amadan_dubh

Virgin
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Posts
5
Hello. I am the Amadán Dubh,
and I need a second opinion for the next installment of a series I'm writing.

First things first, there's anal in it. As much as it is a beloved trope in erotic fiction (and real-life sexytimes), I myself have never experienced it. I have not popped any assholes, nor had my asshole popped. I am a butt-virgin, in all senses of the term.

What I need to know is, in blunt terms: how does anal feel? I could pretty much guess, but I want to portray it as authentically as possible. I should also probably mention the scene is between an older man (early-mid 50s) and younger woman (mid 20s).

Amadán Dubh appreciates the help.

Bye-bye.
 
Butt first Fun

Black Fool
I hope we can chat on this subject.
I am in Dublin and would love to fill you in with my experience of anal
x
Iggy
 
I prefer Dark Fool, and chatting within thread sounds good.
All Amadán Dubh needs is lines on how you'd describe the experience. As much detail as you feel is necessary.
 
hope

I was hoping to discuss privately.
Sure we are only up the road from each other :)
 
I was hoping to discuss privately.
Sure we are only up the road from each other :)
That isn't really possible. Not for me, anyway. At this current time, Amadán Dubh possesses neither the means nor the vantage of meeting anyone, anywhere. I hope you understand. Though I do suppose private chat isn't out of the question. In fact, that's likely to be a better option.
 
Dear Dark One,

I suggest you search the "anal" stories, & be sure to read different genres of "anal". Some like forced, others like consensual, & still others like spontaneous. The more you read about the subject, the more you will be able to describe in your series. Good Luck & Hot Writing.
 
Dark Fool,

I don't have any standing here to offer advice, but I will anyway. :)

They say to write what you know. So I have to start by asking why you want to write about something you don't know.

If you find the topic interesting to you anyway, what I'd suggest is to find a way to construct your story so that your inexperience becomes a positive instead of a perceived negative. For example, write it from a perspective that makes clear that this is what you hope it would be like.
 
Back
Top