The 12th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Male Character In A Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel, Bound to my mate: doctorwolf

I love this series. Jazzcullen writes an awesome were saga, but I started reading doctorwolf first, & I feel loyal to this series that I hate is ending. Demitri & Andrei were my next choices. Although there is one nerd...

Evrain Brookes in Warlock by Amaranthya.

I love all of her stories and she's one of my favorite authors.

I have to agree with the member who's investigating JazCullen....I agree with you, I've never read any of her works and its annoying to see never ending multiple posts to vote for her.

I finally read one of her stories and its not even all that. It's boring!!

Anyway, good luck to all as this will be my first time voting on here.

I have to agree with the member who's investigating JazCullen....I agree with you, I've never read any of her works and its annoying to see never ending multiple posts to vote for her.

i tried long not to reply to any of posts like this, but if you're all so convinced we're all alts of Jaz then ask lauren to do an IP check? i know i can't be in the uk, while others are in the US and australia? unless you want to claim we can time hope at the same time?
we just happen to talk to each other a lot and we all like each others work. and it happened that one of us pointed out the nominations were open, hence our rush to post. is that really such a bad thing? apparently it is.
we all have our fave authors and type of stories. i'd vote for her any day of the week.

Anatoli in "Numbers Game". He plays hockey, he likes dinosaurs, kids and bad movies and dates an older woman. What's not to love.

PS - We have a saying here in the states "Arguing with an egotistical idiot is like wrestling a pig. You're both going to get dirty, but the pig is going to like it." Not so much a reaction to this thread, but more a reaction to some of the other threads.

I can assure you I'm not at alt of JazCullen, although I imagine that won't go too far with some people. Jaz wrote a lot this year, and so had herself in the public eye (so to speak) far more than a lot of other people, including me. If you don't like her stuff -- or mine -- fine, don't read it, but there's no need for these kind of accusations.

I nominate {drum roll}

Mark
Siblings with Benefits Samhain
Lovecraft68

:-DDD

I agree and nominate

Mark
Lovecraft68

:-DDD

This was a very well written piece and deserves the nomination and recognition. If you haven't read this one, it's one that you should. So I urge you to do so, and then if you enjoy it like I did...nominate this very deserving story too.

Wade
Angels, Demons, & Alex ch. 16
bashfullyshameless

For not hesatating to rob an open gas station and tieing up the attendent, in order to get the suplies needed to kill a bunch of pretenous vampires.

once again apologies for the misposting :eek:

Sexiest Male Character In A Story - Jack Morgan (CvsN chapters 15-26 Tx Tall Tales)

sexiest male

For sexiest male I nominate
Mark Phillips
Lovecraft68

I have nominated Mark for Samhain as that was what the original nominator posted and others have followed suit. I would like to say that although that could be his hottest Mark is also damn hot through the entire Siblings with benefits series as well As Siblings with benefits Lex Talionis where in addition to the sex Mark's fighting prowess and violent temper are on full display.
ladies if you like the dark charasmatic type who will take you whenever he wants (whether you want or not ) This is your man! I would like to mention CH 17 specifically and also the clincher for me is CH 8 where bad ass S&M Mark takes his sister to his bed and after making sweet passionate love to her, then professes his love for her. A guy who can be that sweet and that bad ass wins it for this girl.

sexiest male character

Demetri
The Assignment
Jaz Cullen

she is here for a reason - she is bloody good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back