Try This & Report Back

I was just wondering how this man knows so much about this technique? just curious, thanks.

If by "this man" you're ...

... referring to me then ... I'm 53. NOT a doctor. I stumbled on the technique I describe about a decade ago now. I spent many years practicing every chance I got. I know that the MIND is the biggest sexual organ so creating times, moods, scenes etc etc etc ALL help to create diversity and hence excitement of the unknown and the intimacy of exploring ALL the aspects of sex with a trusted lover and being taken to a virtual nirvana on earth using this method or methods.

In the end I'm a rather boring individual who lucked out by finding this "trick" and after losing my woman a few years ago I decided to get on a site like this and see how many people knew about this technique. I found out VERY quickly that not only did hardly anybody know about it but most couples when I described the effects (multiple HUGE crashing orgasms - ALL she could take and more) actually got pissed off with me and said it was complete bullshit. How come I knew about this and nobody else did. If this DID work then EVERYBODY would know about it. Well you can see by the posts that couple after couple in the early days of this thread came back and posted one of those ""HOLY SHIT IT REALLY DOES WORK !!!"" SO that is why we're now at 180,000 reads and I'm hoping a great many of the lurkers have never posted because they too found out this technique really does work and they've just been too damn busy having fun to ever come back ever again.

If you've done ANY research into Gspots you know it is still a huge mystery to many. If you've read some of the threads (I have posted some of the latest "research") you'll know that MANY of the so called experts can't even find it, publish medical reports stating definitively that it DOES NOT EXIST or still scratch their heads when nothing happens with their research subjects - might have something to do with the fact they were DEAD in one piece of "research" I read about. Even if they acknowledge that there is something there that may affect some women they still don't know HOW to stimulate the area properly to cause the effects I describe. Many posts in here agree that it is THE MOST INTENSE sexual release they have ever felt and, if done properly can result in multiple multiple orgasms or even one very very very long one. I'm talking hours!!

As "Queen" stated; "Practice makes perfect, right? " I've practiced a lot when I could and I know the potential of what this can do when it is working well for a couple. It is truly mind blowing if they've never done this before and it works. A few pages back there was a report I posted on the number of women who routinely orgasm during sex with their partners. I believe the figure was 14% claimed to orgasm ALL the time. 14%! That's it. They never even asked what the average NUMBER of orgasms they had with a partner. I know from many posts and PM's, Emails and conversations that the average woman, when a couple has discovered this technique, has gone from usually only ONE a night to an average of a dozen or more.

I'm sorry if I come across as a know-it-all or an "expert" in the medical sense. I'm not. I'm still learning this myself. I am right now waiting to join my new wife in the USA so I haven't been able to practice at all for a year now but that, hopefully is going to change soon. It's just that, and I'll blame many of the sex researchers and sex therapists etc, for the problem, so very FEW couples know anything about this technique, where the GSpot is or how to best stimulate it that often when somebody asks a question in here I can answer because I've tried the same thing and found a way to make it work or a variation that allowed the woman to relax and let it happen. I am saddened that some couples read these posts, look so forward to enjoying giving and receiving this new pleasure and it doesn't work for them. I wish I had an answer to that but I don't. All I can suggest is keep trying but don't make it the central focus of your lovemaking. For the couples who do try this and it does work it is a fucking epiphany. It means that an often long term relationship which is suffering a somewhat boring and routine sex life is turbo-charged like they never believed possible. I have saved hundreds and hundreds of emails and posts from couples where it has worked and that makes me feel GREAT. Better than great. It can literally pull me right out of a funk. Good for me. GREAT for all you guys out there who are enjoying a degree of sexual intimacy and pleasure you didn't know existed before reading these posts... and that is some cool!!! :cool:

Hope that answered your question.

Last edited:
Mwah Mr GGG- still having loads of fun with this kind of handplay - I've turned into a greedy tart though... (not that there's anything wrong with that of course :D ) It does indeed get easier and even more fun as time goes by. My sweetheart has become a merciless administerer or orgasms and yes I love him for it. :)

Just worked your techniqe into a story. Might use it more often.
The wife still can't get passed the "I gotta pee" thing. She's pretty hard headed and stubborn about these things. Might just take a little tying up to get her to see the huge burst of orgasmic light that she needs to understand that she'll like this. :devil:

""She's pretty hard headed and stubborn about these things.""

Has she read any of the posts in here? If she knows that the pee feeling is natural and she has to just hang in there (put a towel down - tell her to go ahead she KNOWS her bladder's empty) and that feeling should pass. The DW tells me I shouldn't be telling guys to "hold her down - do it anyway..." so I won't. But that's how to get her past the pee thing. As long as she CUMS then you'll be OK. If she doesn't you might be wearing a high heel in your ear. Play it the way you feel it. You're the one who knows her the best. If you feel she is right on the edge but doesn't want to relinquish that control, that power you'll have if you pull this off. Pull it off. If on the other hand she's having trouble with the friction or the pressure then back off and try again when she's hornier or another time entirely.

Whatever happens the attempts can be incredibly erotic. If / when it triggers then she'll experience more pleasure more often than she ever thought possible. Isn't THAT worth risking a wee bit of pee that she thinks is going to happen?

I just have to say....this is an awesome technique......it is entirely too bad I found it while being single.....*sigh* Well, there is something to teach any prospective bf's, lol!!!

Mr. GGG you rock! :nana:

MR.GGG said:
""She's pretty hard headed and stubborn about these things.""

Has she read any of the posts in here? If she knows that the pee feeling is natural and she has to just hang in there (put a towel down - tell her to go ahead she KNOWS her bladder's empty) and that feeling should pass. The DW tells me I shouldn't be telling guys to "hold her down - do it anyway..." so I won't. But that's how to get her past the pee thing. As long as she CUMS then you'll be OK. If she doesn't you might be wearing a high heel in your ear. Play it the way you feel it. You're the one who knows her the best. If you feel she is right on the edge but doesn't want to relinquish that control, that power you'll have if you pull this off. Pull it off. If on the other hand she's having trouble with the friction or the pressure then back off and try again when she's hornier or another time entirely.

Whatever happens the attempts can be incredibly erotic. If / when it triggers then she'll experience more pleasure more often than she ever thought possible. Isn't THAT worth risking a wee bit of pee that she thinks is going to happen?

When you say 'Hold her down and do it anyway'...........I get wetter than wet................. :D

Pleaseteaseme;

That is the key if you know what you want tell your BF and if he doesn't perform get a new BF your pleasure should be the BF goal.

Communication is the KEY

pleasteasme said:
I just have to say....this is an awesome technique......it is entirely too bad I found it while being single.....*sigh* Well, there is something to teach any prospective bf's, lol!!!

Mr. GGG you rock! :nana:

Oh not just future bfs but everyone you know including ex bfs,ladyfriends etc so that they can all know the thrill of having a lady enjoying wonderful orgasms.

When i was single I used to love the look of shock on ladies faces when I used my version of this & had many first time orgasmers, the post orgasm talk starting with "I've never done that before!!!!!!!!" :eek: & me being cheeky & asking "so you want to try it again?" :D

OX2 said:
The wife still can't get passed the "I gotta pee" thing.

Mr. G maybe it's just me, but this is always the problem! The woman doesn't squirt because she thinks she's gonna pee!!!!

When I was younger, I never ejaculated. I'm a guy and masturbated all the time, but would never ejaculate. It's because I was scared of the feeling of cumming (it almost felt like I was going to explode of pee). So basically I went 16 whole years without cumming. And now that I'm older and know my body, I orgasm very easily. I'm a guy though, and society says it's ok for a guy to cum. Women don't know as much about squirting.

One last thing I noticed....This seems to work A WHOLE LOT better with older women. The better you know your body, the better sexual experience you have

Last edited:
taolanes said:
Mr. G maybe it's just me, but this is always the problem! The woman doesn't squirt because she thinks she's gonna pee!!!!

One last thing I noticed....This seems to work A WHOLE LOT better with older women. The better you know your body, the better sexual experience you have

!st comment is a NO. Lots of discussion on this in here. Squirting is NOT how most women react and certainly not every / all the time. Some do occasionally. Some do all the time. Some never do. It is an idividual thing and that can change with many other factors so PUHLEEASE quit referring to this as a way to make them squirt. A couple reading some of these posts can experience giving / receiving 30 - 50 - 75 or more orgasms a night and not squirt and STILL feel like failures because thes eposts keep referring to squirting as THE sole objective. It's not. Cum long hard often is the aim not mucking up your room

The second comment appears to have a lot of truth to it. I'm not sure why but whether it is increased muscle tone, decreased or increased layers of cushioning fat or WHAT - young women seem to have a problem with this technique and older women take to it like ducks to water.

and it IS addictive. Thank Gawd for addictions !!!

oh yes

Mr.G said:
A few women can be stimuated clitorally right after a climax but most will bat you up the side of the head if you so much as LOOK at her clit within about 10 minutes of a good orgasm.
So glad this was pointed out...
I was actually commenting to hubby the other day about this...how I usually want to kick him when he starts up too soon after....

This Reads A Bit Rough

BECAUSE IT IS A TRANSLATION FROM RUSSIAN (PRAVDA) AND THE TRANSLATOR WASN'T VERY GOOD Either that or there are few words in Russian that describe what is being described.

Bottom line IS that brief (under 4 minutes) sexual encounters trigger the sympathetic nervous system causing the woman to be irritable, demanding and generally pissed off. Longer sexual encounters (15 minutes or more) trigger the PARAsympathetic nervous system resulting in increased hormone (oxytocin) levels, feelings of fulfillment and emotional well being. The longer couples spend turning each other on prior to orgasm results in a marked increase in spiritual highs that both men a women feel as "love."

Obviously the Ruskies haven't read this thread or their experiments would have to take on some other, more colorful descriptors. I don't suppose they are often exposed to ORGASMS that last 15 MINUTES or more or repeated orgasming sessions lasting for HOURS at a time. I wonder what their findings would have been if they'd found a few couples who used this TECHNIQUE all the time. It'd be fun trying though. Regardless of what the Russians have found out about the obvious (women tend to be LESS bitchy if sex lasts more than 3 minutes - DUHHH - REALLY??) there is much more research needed here so everybody - get back to work!!

Women become less demanding if love acts last longer
2005/08/10
http://funreports.com/fun/10-08-2005/1254-sex-0

Pro-rector for science at the National Health Institute Candidate of Biological Sciences, Rinad Minvaleyev, says that according to the traditional sexology books normal coitus between a man and a woman lasts for 2-3 minutes in general. Longer coitus falls under the record category. The coitus of 2-3 minutes is an averaged result for an ordinary man who has sex once a week and thus agrees with his physiologic rhythm. Main goal of such coitus is conception or just a burst of energy.

As we know from the traditions of the East (India, China, etc.), people’s sexual life had much bigger importance than only conception. An act prolonged for an unlimited period was some sort of a spiritual life, and the Tantra methods prove this. Tantra treats prolonged sex as a method to reveal new physical and spiritual states in a man. A group of researchers who take an active interest in yoga decided to conduct an experiment to prove or disprove these statements,” the researcher says.

Several heterosexual couples volunteered to have sex with electronic tonometer sensors fastened to their hands and in presence of the researchers. The experiment revealed that the bodies of men and women react in different ways when reach an orgasm. Either heartbeat dropped to 10-12 beats a minute and consequently the blood pressure considerably increased, or the heartbeats became more rapid and the blood pressure dropped. One of the volunteers even registered no pulse within 4 minutes, and it had no effect upon his health.

There are parasympathetic and sympathetic sections of the human nervous system, Rinad Minvaleyev says. The parasympathetic section controls recovery of the organism and renewal of cells; it functions when a man is sleeping. And the sympathetic section is responsible for man’s energy, for the hormones of adrenalin and noradrenalin in blood. If the pulse drops and the blood pressure increases our organism restores under the control of the parasympathetic section of the nervous system. Otherwise, we experience collapse.

People do not feel tired if the parasympathetic reaction prevails while having sex. In other words, in this case sex actually helps people prolong their life. In case the sympathetic reaction prevails during sex, people feel prostrated after sex and absolutely inert.

The experiment revealed that partners mostly have a sympathetic reaction to an orgasm if an act lasts about 10-15 minutes. During a longer sexual act, the human organism switches over to the parasympathetic section to restore the functions. As a result, both partners feel energetic and strong after having sex; they become very intimate after such contacts.

It is known that men often have to make presents to their women in exchange for having sex, or make some other compensation. Women who ask for presents in exchange for sex have a dominating sympathetic section of the nervous system during sex; they get tired after having sex and as a result ask for compensation. However there are women with a dominating parasympathetic section. They ask for no presents, live with a man, take care of him and get much positive energy in having sex. So, a prolonged sexual contact of 30-40 minutes and longer is a source of great spiritual power.

Longer sex is actually an art for men. There are men who are rather strong in the sexual aspect by birth. Yoga may help have longer sex: it opens new spots on the body that help people control themselves. It is important to learn to inhibit the ejaculation reflexes through the cerebral cortex. It is also important to have sex with a beloved woman who may also help make sex longer. One-night stands and sex with prostitutes will not make men’s spiritual life better, they may rather result in impotence. The researchers who conducted the experiment say they have studied what we call Love. “We have derived the formula of ideal love,” they add.

I've been tring for quite a long time to please my SO with the G-Spot after reading your post she was willing to give it another shot. While your direct formula didn't work she was able to have something of a G-Spot orgasim I think at least. It certainly wasn't the earth shattering experiance itself that is described more of a hair raising wave that passed over her multiple times. That being said her clitoral orgasim aftwards was certainly more impressive then I have ever seen before. I can't help but wonder if that isn't due to weak PC muscles?

Involved in this exercise were several differnent toys the first being two balls made of plastic with metal balls inside them attached with a ring that I can pull in and out. These make her extremely excited and were the warm up for the try. The next being a vibrating dildo curved to hit the G-Spot which had to be moved in and out very quickly over a long period of time. Speed for her seems to be critical otherwise there wasn't alot of effect other then it feeling good.

Hopefully this will help out those that haven't gotten any further recation then it feels good.

MR.GGG said:
BECAUSE IT IS A TRANSLATION FROM RUSSIAN (PRAVDA) AND THE TRANSLATOR WASN'T VERY GOOD Either that or there are few words in Russian that describe what is being described.

Bottom line IS that brief (under 4 minutes) sexual encounters trigger the sympathetic nervous system causing the woman to be irritable, demanding and generally pissed off. Longer sexual encounters (15 minutes or more) trigger the PARAsympathetic nervous system resulting in increased hormone (oxytocin) levels, feelings of fulfillment and emotional well being. The longer couples spend turning each other on prior to orgasm results in a marked increase in spiritual highs that both men a women feel as "love."

Obviously the Ruskies haven't read this thread or their experiments would have to take on some other, more colorful descriptors. I don't suppose they are often exposed to ORGASMS that last 15 MINUTES or more or repeated orgasming sessions lasting for HOURS at a time. I wonder what their findings would have been if they'd found a few couples who used this TECHNIQUE all the time. It'd be fun trying though. Regardless of what the Russians have found out about the obvious (women tend to be LESS bitchy if sex lasts more than 3 minutes - DUHHH - REALLY??) there is much more research needed here so everybody - get back to work!!

Women become less demanding if love acts last longer
2005/08/10
http://funreports.com/fun/10-08-2005/1254-sex-0

Pro-rector for science at the National Health Institute Candidate of Biological Sciences, Rinad Minvaleyev, says that according to the traditional sexology books normal coitus between a man and a woman lasts for 2-3 minutes in general. Longer coitus falls under the record category. The coitus of 2-3 minutes is an averaged result for an ordinary man who has sex once a week and thus agrees with his physiologic rhythm. Main goal of such coitus is conception or just a burst of energy.

As we know from the traditions of the East (India, China, etc.), people’s sexual life had much bigger importance than only conception. An act prolonged for an unlimited period was some sort of a spiritual life, and the Tantra methods prove this. Tantra treats prolonged sex as a method to reveal new physical and spiritual states in a man. A group of researchers who take an active interest in yoga decided to conduct an experiment to prove or disprove these statements,” the researcher says.

Several heterosexual couples volunteered to have sex with electronic tonometer sensors fastened to their hands and in presence of the researchers. The experiment revealed that the bodies of men and women react in different ways when reach an orgasm. Either heartbeat dropped to 10-12 beats a minute and consequently the blood pressure considerably increased, or the heartbeats became more rapid and the blood pressure dropped. One of the volunteers even registered no pulse within 4 minutes, and it had no effect upon his health.

There are parasympathetic and sympathetic sections of the human nervous system, Rinad Minvaleyev says. The parasympathetic section controls recovery of the organism and renewal of cells; it functions when a man is sleeping. And the sympathetic section is responsible for man’s energy, for the hormones of adrenalin and noradrenalin in blood. If the pulse drops and the blood pressure increases our organism restores under the control of the parasympathetic section of the nervous system. Otherwise, we experience collapse.

People do not feel tired if the parasympathetic reaction prevails while having sex. In other words, in this case sex actually helps people prolong their life. In case the sympathetic reaction prevails during sex, people feel prostrated after sex and absolutely inert.

The experiment revealed that partners mostly have a sympathetic reaction to an orgasm if an act lasts about 10-15 minutes. During a longer sexual act, the human organism switches over to the parasympathetic section to restore the functions. As a result, both partners feel energetic and strong after having sex; they become very intimate after such contacts.

It is known that men often have to make presents to their women in exchange for having sex, or make some other compensation. Women who ask for presents in exchange for sex have a dominating sympathetic section of the nervous system during sex; they get tired after having sex and as a result ask for compensation. However there are women with a dominating parasympathetic section. They ask for no presents, live with a man, take care of him and get much positive energy in having sex. So, a prolonged sexual contact of 30-40 minutes and longer is a source of great spiritual power.

Longer sex is actually an art for men. There are men who are rather strong in the sexual aspect by birth. Yoga may help have longer sex: it opens new spots on the body that help people control themselves. It is important to learn to inhibit the ejaculation reflexes through the cerebral cortex. It is also important to have sex with a beloved woman who may also help make sex longer. One-night stands and sex with prostitutes will not make men’s spiritual life better, they may rather result in impotence. The researchers who conducted the experiment say they have studied what we call Love. “We have derived the formula of ideal love,” they add.

G'Day Mr G . . . great to see that you are still researching . . . must nearly be time for your book . . . ;)

Smilesss

I wandered on to this topic the other night and this is the first thing that I read. Needless to say WOW!! this is defiantly something we are going to do again and again! :D

You can do this yourself also....................... :D ..........I may never leave my bedroom again! LOL!

After a very nice 'warm up session' last night I wanted more of this today. For me to be able to do this myself, it helps if I have already had a few g-spot orgasms recently. I put plenty of towels on the chair in my bedroom, and with my feet up on my bed, I used my small electric vibe on my clit while using my Fun Factory Worm in my pussy. At first the worm was not turned on, I just used it to gently stroke my g-spot. When I use toys I use plenty of lube, otherwise my g-spot seems to get too sensitive. I like astroglide, but I also like to change to KY gel lube for a different feeling. Both of them seem to last and feel really nice. Before long, I felt very close to cumming, and I turned the Worm on. The vibrations sent me over the edge and soon I was sliding the Worm in and out and gushing with each stroke. It was incredible............you don't get the same feeling that you do when someone else does this to you, or at least I don't. Since you have to do it while letting go, you can't 'let go' as much. I much prefer someone making me cum like this over and over again, and then giving me more, but when you're alone this is a wonderful feeling that brings masturbation to a new level. LOL!

Never settle for good enough!

So just when I think I've got all the answers, got this all figured out, something happens that blows my mind. As I've said befroe, this is for real, I have my little trick with the fingers inside, thumb on the outside, etc. and I've successfully gave my wife many multiple g-gasms in the past. We've always done this though with her on her back. So last night, we decided to try this with her on her knees instead.

I found that this position made it much easier for me to get a pair of fingers right on her g-spot. My wife gets wet, REALLY wet, but she's never really "squirted" upon orgasm, always just a copious amount of clear sweet vaginal juices. This time, however, she had a stronger orgasm then usual, and when I looked down, I found my hand covered in sticky white fluid, not really like semen, but more like a milkier version of her normal juices. I can only assume that she in fact, squirted it from her pussy upon orgasm. Unfortunately i can't confirm this because my face was buried in her ass, but that's another thread, I believe. :cool:

I agree with Mr. GGG when he said that getting a woman to squirt is NOT the sole aim here, and quite frankly I never thought she'd do it. Still it was kinda cool and a pleasant surprise.

Cool

... so what was HER reaction? Was it a stronger orgasm? Different? Did she "feel" the squirt / release as a muscle spasm or did it just kinda happen? How soon afterwards could she walk? I hope you remembered the towels...

I LOVE the feeling of doing this and then her reactions are so strong, so internal and exhausting that when she tries to go to the can afterwards (or during a breather) you have to carry her or help her off the floor.

Have you tried the same position with the thumb pointed down. This way you are using all the strongest muscles in your wrist, forearm and shoulder so you should be able to keep her going for HOURS - if she can handle it.

Thanks and please keep up the great research. Thank your SO too. I know how rough it must be to be subjected to such rigorous physical demands but it IS for the good of man(woman)kind. If she truly understands that then she should be more willing to make many more similar personal sacrifices in the future. All in the name of medical research of course! :cool:

TBKahuna123 said:
So just when I think I've got all the answers, got this all figured out, something happens that blows my mind. As I've said befroe, this is for real, I have my little trick with the fingers inside, thumb on the outside, etc. and I've successfully gave my wife many multiple g-gasms in the past. We've always done this though with her on her back. So last night, we decided to try this with her on her knees instead.

I found that this position made it much easier for me to get a pair of fingers right on her g-spot. My wife gets wet, REALLY wet, but she's never really "squirted" upon orgasm, always just a copious amount of clear sweet vaginal juices. This time, however, she had a stronger orgasm then usual, and when I looked down, I found my hand covered in sticky white fluid, not really like semen, but more like a milkier version of her normal juices. I can only assume that she in fact, squirted it from her pussy upon orgasm. Unfortunately i can't confirm this because my face was buried in her ass, but that's another thread, I believe. :cool:

I agree with Mr. GGG when he said that getting a woman to squirt is NOT the sole aim here, and quite frankly I never thought she'd do it. Still it was kinda cool and a pleasant surprise.

It seems that every time is different :) Most times I gush clear slightly slippery fluid in varying amounts - sometimes a little sometimes a lot. It also depends on the amount of prior stimulation be it clitoral or vaginal. I produce more, and it seems to "squirt" more than "gush", when I've been playing/been played with for a while (like over half an hour - Master Gil likes to practise orgasm denial :eek: ) If it's been a few days between games, or soon after my period, it's thicker and more cloudy.

Gil has found 3 different places inside me that produce wonderful and different feelings when stimulated. The gspot is the one that seems to produce the best sensations, but there's also one at the back of the vagina against the rectum, and another high up near the cervix. And when I have a vibrating bullet in my butt and his fingers on the gspot, that is when the towels get really soaked through! :cool: :devil: :D

... so what was HER reaction? Was it a stronger orgasm? Different? Did she "feel" the squirt / release as a muscle spasm or did it just kinda happen? How soon afterwards could she walk? I hope you remembered the towels...

Her reaction was about the same, although she seemed to be able to take it longer in this position than on her back. I have a couple theories, but primarily she had a spot on lower partof her vagina that gets really irritated if overstimulated. I think that stimulating her from behind alleviates the extra stimulation on that part, thus removing the possible pain factor. I think part of it also is that she is getting used to the sensation, and knows that it will be intense without being painful. She said she didn't feel it, though I don't thik it was all that muchof a squirt, like I said. I will say this though, when she cums her muschls do start spasming like crazy. As for towels, we were fresh out of the shower, so yeah had plenty of towels around.

Have you tried the same position with the thumb pointed down. This way you are using all the strongest muscles in your wrist, forearm and shoulder so you should be able to keep her going for HOURS - if she can handle it.

I tried it, but for some reason I started getting a cramp in my forearm, so switched back to the fingers. It was wierd. I could have gone a lot longer, but after about 15 minutes she can't take any more. I've also learned when she says enough, I better stop. It sounds wierd but if she cums too hard for too long, she actually gets painful cramps. She has soem cysts on her ovaries and her doctor says it's just one of those side effects that will randomly happen, which is momentarily painful, but nothing drastic. Still, she's learned her threshold, and when she needs a break before resuming. SO I don't know if the HOURS at a time is gonna happen, but we're working on it. Slowly...

It also depends on the amount of prior stimulation be it clitoral or vaginal. I produce more, and it seems to "squirt" more than "gush", when I've been playing/been played with for a while (like over half an hour - Master Gil likes to practise orgasm denial ) If it's been a few days between games, or soon after my period, it's thicker and more cloudy.

That's entirely possible. We'd been fooling around in the showerfor about half an hour, and I'd been going down on her for at least 15 minutes before we started "phase 3". You mentioned a few days between games. We hadn't seen each other in 10 days, so would that count? ;)

Gil has found 3 different places inside me that produce wonderful and different feelings when stimulated. The gspot is the one that seems to produce the best sensations, but there's also one at the back of the vagina against the rectum, and another high up near the cervix. And when I have a vibrating bullet in my butt and his fingers on the gspot, that is when the towels get really soaked through!

Hmm.... I may have to try that. She's also just starting to realize that she loves anal stimulation. It's now a verified fact that she says no to anal sex just to torment me. :cool: So I may have to try the vibrating bullet trick and see if that makes any difference.

Thanks and please keep up the great research. Thank your SO too. I know how rough it must be to be subjected to such rigorous physical demands but it IS for the good of man(woman)kind. If she truly understands that then she should be more willing to make many more similar personal sacrifices in the future. All in the name of medical research of course!

Ah, the science of sex. Dr. Ruth's got nuthin on us! I think I might have to order one of THESE and show up in the bedroom wearing it next time. :D

without reading all of the thread, as I only came upon it a few days ago and don't have time to read 65 pages of responses to find my answer... I've tried this with my GF. We never tried it with her on her stomach because we just haven't had the time to be really ALONE alone, fully naked, all that stuff in a while, but I wanted to see if I could find her g-spot anyway, curious me. I'm pretty sure I found it and made her come with it, she got VERY wet afterwords. She told me she couldn't really talk while I was doing it and had a little trouble walking afterwords, so I figured I got the right spot. Sometimes, though, she says it's a pleasurable but painful in a good way feeling? I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. It feels good, but it hurts. Is this normal, am I not warming her up enough, or am I just plain not on the right spot?

I tried this with my gf a couple days ago, got her almost to the point of no return with normal oral then switched to the g-spot method. She was on her back, it was a little tough to reach that far with my fingers when in that position but we tried it on her stomach and it was even harder. Maybe my fingers are just too short or something, or she's too long for me, but we had to stop with the thumb because I was pushing too hard on her pelvic bone to get the right spot. She didn't cum off it, but a) she's never had an orgasm before and b) she wasn't able to get over the having to pee feeling.

pleasteasme said:
I just have to say....this is an awesome technique......it is entirely too bad I found it while being single.....*sigh* Well, there is something to teach any prospective bf's, lol!!! Mr. GGG you rock! :nana:

I am willing to volunteer if you are looking for any volunteers

Back