29th Weak of the Trumpanzy!

‘President BoneSpur is playing war’: Internet horrified by Trump’s ‘locked and loaded’ North Korea threat

President Donald Trump on Friday continued making threats toward North Korea — and he said that the United States military was prepared to attack if Kim Jong-un’s government didn’t change its behavior.

“Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely,” the president wrote. “Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!”

Holy Fuck! The Trumpanzy is a little nuts if he thinkks bluster will effect Lil' Kim.:eek:
 
‘This mentally unstable man must be removed’: Olbermann calls for impeaching ‘monster’ Trump over ‘lock and load’ tweet

Following President Donald Trump’s sabre-rattling tweet threatening North Korea on Friday morning, commentator Keith Olbermann launched a tweet-storm calling on Congress to take power away from the “mentally unstable” president.

Early Friday morning, Trump tweeted, “Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!”

Olbermann, one of Trump’s most vocal critics, blew up on Twitter by calling for a 25th Amendment solution based upon Article 4 which reads:

Adding a link to a Reuters story stating that China has warned Trump against attacking North Korea, Olbermann wrote: “It isn’t North Korea that is the danger, you psychopath. It’s CHINA SAYING IT WILL DEFEND NORTH KOREA IF WE ATTACK.”

The commentator than summed himself up, writing: “CHINA may DEFEND NK. This mentally unstable man must be removed.

Come on Mikey, save the world!:eek:
 
Nuke-blast-gif-screencap-478x257.png


‘Everybody will be dead. There, analyzed’: Twitter rips WSJ’s analysis of post-nuclear war stock market

Of course, in the event of an “all-out nuclear war,” much of the continental U.S. would become uninhabitable. Whatever was left of civilization would be miles underground, disconnected from other pockets of survivors and probably much more concerned with finding uncontaminated air and water than about how their 401Ks are doing.

Most Twitter users couldn’t believe what they were reading.
 
Last edited:
As for the move underground, many conservatives already have a head start.

20140301_usp507.jpg
 
Of Course Trump Loves This Fucking Bonkers NSC Memo Calling For Civil War


Late in July, director of the National Security Council H.R. McMaster ejected Rich Higgins from his NSC job for writing and circulating a memo that the The Atlantic described as “controversial.”
ICYMI

Well, Foreign Policy got the full text of the document, and, honestly, it’s hard to imagine a more deranged, unhinged memo has ever crossed the desk of a US president. To even call it deranged and unhinged feels grossly inadequate. This is a memo that never had hinges and cannot be ranged. I am not even sure it exists or can exist in our universe, or if it actually is, itself, our universe and we are its physical boundaries. This fucking memo is NUTS.

Its chief object is to argue for the desirability of beginning a civil war within the United States. Obviously it doesn’t say: “Trump should do a civil war, that would be good.” But, it also totally does!

Needless to say, Trump reportedly loves this memo, per Kevin Drum:

“Apparently the memo was circulated widely, and eventually Don Jr. got hold of it. He passed it along to dad, who loved it. When he found out that the author had been fired, Trump was furious. And according to an inside source, ‘He is still furious.'”

:mad:
 
Now he is talking about military action in Venezuela could be possible. This man sure loves to hear himself talk.
 
Now he is talking about military action in Venezuela could be possible. This man sure loves to hear himself talk.

I wonder if NATO will launch a preemptive strike on New Jersey this week, for regime change of an unbalanced maniac with Atomic's?:eek:
 
I wonder if NATO will launch a preemptive strike on New Jersey this week, for regime change of an unbalanced maniac with Atomic's? :eek:
Funny ha-ha. But what's very real, and scary, is the prospect that POTUS orders a military attack and the military sez, "No, ain't gonna happen, come with us now" and POW! it's coup season. How else to handle a deranged leader on short notice?
 
"President Xi Calls For Restraint Over Trump's Rhetoric"

I'm thinking of a ball gag and thumb screws.
 
"President Xi Calls For Restraint Over Trump's Rhetoric"

I'm thinking of a ball gag and thumb screws.
He can still tweet with his toes. Total lingual and phalangal amputations may be needed. Can his manicurist be suborned?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top