Looking for...

InTheDetail

Writer, hedonist
well, I am looking for a number of things really. I enjoy rp via private messages - usually enjoy slow build, realistic stories, fam based, age difference, seduction with an underlying Dom/sub dynamic..but I am looking for something new, something different. Can you help me find that?

I work from home, so find myself with time to write and chat...would like to meet some people in a similar position to share thoughts, ideas, interests or just generally talk crap with..

now i have an inbox on here, I dont like it being empty..

say hi and tell me a little about you

Max

Hi Max,

I am also interested in sex chat. I am a middle aged woman from India. Truly speaking I don't want to reveal my identity. I am 45 year old and a widow. My husband died 10 year back and I have a kid his age is 14 now. Many times I miss my husband but as because of my son I can't marry other man. Right now my son is all grown up. Many times I saw him looking at my boobs and my ass. It really turned me on. But I don't want to be in incest relationship with my son. What should I do to full fill my lust.

Hello

Your situation and some of your interests overlap with mine. Shall we talk privately? Message me if you like.

Back