Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello VM. What sort of fun are you looking for? May I help? Hmmm? :rolleyes: :kiss:

mmmmmmmm what kind of fun....lets see...the really naughty kind....the kind that makes you question just what you did as you lick her cum from your lips....^.~ and of course you can baby :*

mmmmmmmm what kind of fun....lets see...the really naughty kind....the kind that makes you question just what you did as you lick her cum from your lips....^.~ and of course you can baby :*

And why might I question what I just did?

*enjoying the taste of her on my lips*

You think that maybe I didn't want to?
:kiss:

Pulling my damp panties aside, I run my fingertip over my wet lips.

I love that smooth, wet feeling.

I feel a spark as I graze the tip of my sensitive nub.

Two fingers slide inside. Feels soooo good.

Pulling my damp panties aside, I run my fingertip over my wet lips.

I love that smooth, wet feeling.

I feel a spark as I graze the tip of my sensitive nub.

Two fingers slide inside. Feels soooo good.

mmmmmmmmmm god baby......i know it feels sooooo good....*sliding them slowly out....licking them, melting @ your taste as i trace your wet slit.......mmmm...your wetness gliding across the bottom of my fingers as they trace your clit ever so slowly...

mmmmmmmmmm god baby......i know it feels sooooo good....*sliding them slowly out....licking them, melting @ your taste as i trace your wet slit.......mmmm...your wetness gliding across the bottom of my fingers as they trace your clit ever so slowly...

Your touch feels so heavenly. I am unsure of this. "What am I doing? Where is this going?" Thoughts and questions fill my head. Desires fill my body. Maybe I think too much.

I reach out and touch your nipple. I trace a line down to your opening, which is very wet. I drag a finger across your clit. You press against my touch. I slide a finger inside. You moan.

Your touch feels so heavenly. I am unsure of this. "What am I doing? Where is this going?" Thoughts and questions fill my head. Desires fill my body. Maybe I think too much.

I reach out and touch your nipple. I trace a line down to your opening, which is very wet. I drag a finger across your clit. You press against my touch. I slide a finger inside. You moan.

Omg yes baby I whisper in your mouth as I kiss you, sliding my hand down to your finger, gliding mine in with yours....melting as i feel you inside of me...

an overwhelming desire takes over...sliding down between your legs I gently lick your thighs...those same questions in my head...knowing I want this....knowing its wrong, and not caring one bit....absolutely adoring your taste...

Omg yes baby I whisper in your mouth as I kiss you, sliding my hand down to your finger, gliding mine in with yours....melting as i feel you inside of me...

an overwhelming desire takes over...sliding down between your legs I gently lick your thighs...those same questions in my head...knowing I want this....knowing its wrong, and not caring one bit....absolutely adoring your taste...

Oh My God! Why have I waited so long to experience this? Waves of powerful sexual sensations surge through my body. With both hands I grab your head and press you into my pleasure center. :kiss:

Oh My God! Why have I waited so long to experience this? Waves of powerful sexual sensations surge through my body. With both hands I grab your head and press you into my pleasure center. :kiss:

omg baby. loving how good your fingers feel in my hair as you bury my face in your wet slit......my nails gripping your waist as i taste you, your moans sending shivers down my spine as my tongue glides in and out of you...

omg baby. loving how good your fingers feel in my hair as you bury my face in your wet slit......my nails gripping your waist as i taste you, your moans sending shivers down my spine as my tongue glides in and out of you...

I must taste you again. "sixty-nine" is all I say, half in a whisper, and half in a command. You swing your body around, never breaking contact between your talented tongue and my pussy. You lower your own pussy to my eagerly waiting mouth. The exhilaration is incredible. :kiss:

I must taste you again. "sixty-nine" is all I say, half in a whisper, and half in a command. You swing your body around, never breaking contact between your talented tongue and my pussy. You lower your own pussy to my eagerly waiting mouth. The exhilaration is incredible. :kiss:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cumming almost immediatly as i feel your tongue on me, the mix of your wetness on my lips and your mouth on my soaking wet pussy....knowing its the first of many....feeling my wetness flow in your mouth as i release.....my nails digging into your thighs deep, sucking your clit as i moan your name in between your legs...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cumming almost immediatly as i feel your tongue on me, the mix of your wetness on my lips and your mouth on my soaking wet pussy....knowing its the first of many....feeling my wetness flow in your mouth as i release.....my nails digging into your thighs deep, sucking your clit as i moan your name in between your legs...

As your juices flood into my waiting mouth, the taste and the aroma overpower my senses. My clit, held between your sucking lips, is quivering in sensations that sets fire to my nerve endings throughout my body. My orgasm explodes, not just in my cunt, but in my entire body. I am experiencing a rare whole-body orgasm. My arms and legs shake uncontrollably. I grasp you for dear life. I scream into you pussy. My hips buck but you hold you mouth firmly on my pussy. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back