Pic Request...Men in Jeans

A bump of the thread so the ladies can see these gorgeous men in jeans.... ;) :rose:

:)As requested by this thread's lovely hostess....

4512746824_4f294f183b_m.jpg

4512106591_0e75c8e406_m.jpg

4512107297_d072ba59e3_m.jpg

Might as well join in the fun...first time I've ever posted a photo.

Attachments

• IMG00001.jpg
    IMG00001.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG00019.jpg
    IMG00019.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 96
I can truthfully say that no one has ever used that adjective when speaking about my belly button, so the compliment is genuinely appreciated! :)

I really love jeans. Jeans are one of my favorite dresses. You always feel active. I don't have any snap right at the moment wearing jeans. May be later I could give you and share with you guys the snap of mine wearing the jeans. But I would like to ask you the thread starter to tell me the reason why to share the pictures in jeans?
videos sex

;) that was my intial thoughts too when I saw it :devil:

*giving this delicious thread the bump it deserves*

great minds think alike, dee! wonder if he'd mind 2 ladies, nibblin' on his sexy behind... :devil:

I've been away for a while, but I'm having a lot of fun catching up though mmm mmm mmm so many hotties in jeans to enjoy! Thanks for the thread, dee and extra thanks to all the sexy jean wearin' fellas for sharing.... :rose:

soccerguy.wi... very hot pics! nice...um... jeans? yeah. that's it... jeans!

pic #1 is my fave... mmm I have that exact Bears blanket and I usually snuggle up in it to watch the games but next time I use it, I'll be thinking about having some company though...mmm mmm :devil:

oh my...#3 pic is just... grrrrrr!!!

thanks for sharing... :kiss:

and please, feel free to share some more! :D

Back