What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bored... I should probably go to bed, but I don't feel tired enough and the brain wants more to do.
 
I finally made myself lay down at 12:30 a.m. but still couldn't relax enough to fall asleep. By the time I did finally fall asleep, the alarm went off, interrupting a dream.
 
Why me? Oh yeah. I'm the best (not to mention only) person for the job. :rolleyes:
 
Thinking about...

Forgiveness...what it really means...

It truly is a gift to give...and to receive...a very powerful thing...and truly freeing on both ends...

I always love this quote..."Hate the Sin, But love the Sinner"

:heart:
 
Dreamed last night I was taped up to IV pole. I could feel the IV in my hand. It was so vivid. I got up this morning and drank a huge glass of water.
 
Dreamed last night I was taped up to IV pole. I could feel the IV in my hand. It was so vivid. I got up this morning and drank a huge glass of water.

Ack! :eek: I hope that was just a residual effect of the all the sickness that's been going through your house!
 
I hope so. it's not like I like to dream about being in hospital gowns. They are so unflattering. ;):D
 
The Passing of Alvin Lee

Sad thoughts for the passing of a Rock and Roll great.

Alving Lee of Ten Years After, could rip a guitar and had us dancing in our seats, on tables, crashing the stage at Woodstock and just generally having a fucking great time.

On many of my journeys, I often thought or played this when returning to either my roots or the place where most of my stuff was stored.

I guess he finally went home.

I dare anyone to listen to this song and not want to get up and boogy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGV-CBhnC1w
 
tumblr_mj9u4rquIx1rcoipco1_500.gif



The cat that just casually hiccuped and probably summoned the dark lord.
 
Breasts, Tits, Mammaries, TaTas, Mounds, Nipples, Hooters,

At least I'm focused for a change.
 
I might have been wrong when I assumed the PG had retained its sense of humor. I hope not. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top