whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking me in the office

Some1 walking into my office throwing my documents phones laptop off my desk and fucking me over it while the whole office watches thru the glass of my cabin!!!! Cheering him on to fuck me faster n harder
 
Some1 walking into my office throwing my documents phones laptop off my desk and fucking me over it while the whole office watches thru the glass of my cabin!!!! Cheering him on to fuck me faster n harder

I often fantasise about doing exactly that with some of the women I work with!
 
I am at a bar and meet two women, one as tall as me, 6 feet, but wearing heels, and the other shorter, 5'3". We talk and seem to get on. They ask me to dance with them and we go to a couple of clubs. It seems that I dance with the shorter woman and the taller woman dances with me. During slow dances, the tall woman holds me from behind. She pulls my head around and kisses me while grinding her pelvis into my ass. They ask me to come home with them.

We go to their place and the shorter woman sits on my lap and we start making out. The taller woman wants to just watch. Pretty soon, clothes are cming off and I go down on my partner. They take me to the basement where they have a sex play room and the tall woman tells me that my partner is submissive. She wants to be tied up and fucked. I strap my partner down to a whipping horse and fuck her from behind. The tall woman gets between her legs and eats her pussy while I fuck her.

After I cum, I collapse across my partner's body. The tall woman strokes my back and then I realize that she has bound my hands behind my back with a scarf. That is replaced by cuffs and she pulls me to my feet. She tells me that roles are now reversed and I'm going to be the submissive one. Everything that I did will be done to me.

I end up tied down and the tall woman fucks me with a strap on while my cock is being sucked. I cum twice.
 
We've got a 2 year old and at the moment, I'm the "at home" parent. When we go to the library, or playgrounds, or book readings, etc., all I can think about it is how damn hot some of the moms look, and I keep envisioning scenarios where put our kids down for naps and just fuck the shit out of each other for an hour or two... without our spouses ever finding out!
 
Taking this beautiful redhead sergeant and putting her on her desk, ripping a hole through her trousers and slamming my cock inside of her while we're on duty and pumping her bubblebutt.
 
When it gets a little warmer outside here in Minnesota. We go out boating on my pontoon boat. My girl teases me for a couple hours flashing me her breasts in her swimsuit top. I try to get her to have sex, but she won't do it being that it's broad day light and people might see! After she keeps up with the unrelenting teasing. I can't take it anymore, and I tie her up to the boats railing with her bending over the railing with her breasts hanging out on the outside of the railing so anyone going by can see. I pull off her top off once and for all, and yank down her bottoms, and have my way with her not caring who happens to be watching!
 
shaving her legs

I am in a hot bubble bath, candle light, with a mature woman engaged in fun conversation while I shave her legs...we are enjoying the moment. The best is yet to come.
 
To be having wild, uninhibited sex with my wife, with all her friends watching and cheering each kinky thing we do.
 
Sitting, watching, touching

Blindfolding both my hot bf and a gorgeous woman...guiding them to anonymously explore and enjoy each others' bodies. Him naked, her in lace underwear. Allowing them to be totally uninhibited as I direct.
 
Humiliating

I want to be deep inside of another man's wife pleasuring her in ways he never can, while he watches humiliated waiting to clean my load out of her.
 
Getting my husband to lick me after I've been used by another man or men. Mmmmmm ..........
 
Being preggo has its advantages.... Sexually gone mad.

Would love a orgy with a bunch of other preggos and their men... Ohhhhhhh
 
Go to an orgy with my wife watch her with men and women while I'm with a few other women. Watching my wife masturbate in front of a group. Or like last year come home catch her masturbating watching the neighbors son and friend when they come back from college. Walking out getting both of them to come over and fuck her in anyway they want.
 
Getting my husband to lick me after I've been used by another man or men. Mmmmmm ..........

Hot! You should and your husband should hang out around the blackjack or craps tables at Caesar's Palace in Vegas! I'm sure you could discreetly pick from dozens of volunteers! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top