The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, Daylight Savings Time begins at midnight and I'm singing at the early service tomorrow. So I guess I'd better head for the leaf pile. I really wish they'd just leave DST on permanently. It would make things so much easier.

Sigh, Daylight Savings Time begins at midnight and I'm singing at the early service tomorrow. So I guess I'd better head for the leaf pile. I really wish they'd just leave DST on permanently. It would make things so much easier.

gosh, Bear, I am forgetting about that too. early church for me in the morning as well. sigh.

Sounds like a good idea :)

well, I can't have him being sad that I slighted him, right?

i may have to wiggle a little bit, just to get comfy. ;)

me too. :D

awww, so not cool. hug.

It's okay. Humid summer days are a challenge, but I kinda like the Irish curls.

Good night, sweet bear. Sleep well.

Kitchen and bathroom scrubbed. Cabinets emptied of all useless items. Noodles rolled and cut, now boiling. chex mix cooling. outlets rewired. laundry done. floors scrubbed. windows washed.

I'll vacuum tomorrow.

Whew.

Kitchen and bathroom scrubbed. Cabinets emptied of all useless items. Noodles rolled and cut, now boiling. chex mix cooling. outlets rewired. laundry done. floors scrubbed. windows washed.

I'll vacuum tomorrow.

Whew.

Well done, Molly. Now; can I get you a drink of some sort ?
Vodka & something mayhap ?

Wow - I thought I'd had a productive day but now I feel pathetic!! Who brought all those logs in?

Well, cuttin' wood is hot work. I guess that means I should head down to the Baths. Anyone coming along?

Harem_Pool.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back