Request for a pose I love to see...

Hi SexyCarrie,

Beautifully done!! Thank you for the lovely photo :) :) :)

Hi BlackDahlia69,

Glad you enjoy the photos. Do you have any of your own of this request? I would love to see them please :)

Well, the weekend is here again and possibly the time to try some new photos......

So, if there any women here who are reading this; wives and girlfriends who can specially do this pose and post it.....

Knees Together Under Chin, Feet Apart (like this /\ )
Sitting on a Chair, Stairs or the Floor
Wearing Panties (Knickers) / Thongs

Would love to see as many versions as possible please! :)

Hi ShmokinGun,

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PHOTO!!! Beautifully done! THANK YOU :) :) :)

:kiss: You are welcome Salmon :kiss:

Hi ShmokinGun,

It is a real treat when women like you post your version of my request.

It is a pose that is quite hard to come by, so if there any women here who are reading this; wives and girlfriends who can specially do this pose and post it.....

Would love to see as many versions as possible please! :)

Hi everyone,

I see this thread is almost at the end of the Amateur Pic Feedback Forum so I am bumping it up again. As we can see, there there are already some DELIGHTFUl photos here, and many more to come, I hope :)

So if there are any women reading this, or your wives and girlfriends, who can do this pose and post it.....

Would love to see please! :)

Hi ShmokinGun,

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! SUPERBLY DONE. I am THRILLED with your regular versions of my request. THANK YOU :) :) :)

Salmon41 said:
Hi ShmokinGun,

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! SUPERBLY DONE. I am THRILLED with your regular versions of my request. THANK YOU :) :) :)

glad you like them salmon xx

ShmokinGun said:
glad you like them salmon xx

Hi ShmokinGun,

It is so exciting to compare the same girl in the same pose with different panties, and you have provided us with that delight. What you are posting is so much appreciated :)

youngleo said:
I knew I was going to like this thread.

Yes, there is so much potential for variety in this pose, and I hope there will be additional photos :)

So if there are any women reading this, or your wives and girlfriends, who can do this pose and post it.....

ohhh....

SexyCarrie said:
We're all almost there, I think. But a little teaser never hurt anybody.

What makes that pic really hot is your beautiful smile...pics are so much hotter when the girl looks like she's enjoying the pose...

EnglishRoseFox said:
Happy Halloween Salmon :kiss:

Fox xx :rose: x

Rose darling...as far as the sexiness of your poses and the perfectness of your proportions...you may be the sexiest lit poster ever....

Jaydoes said:
Rose darling...as far as the sexiness of your poses and the perfectness of your proportions...you may be the sexiest lit poster ever....
Wow Jay!!!! *blush* Thankyou!! Please come say hi on my thread I'd love to see you there! I'm so very flattered! I only dropped by to leave another pic when I found your comment!! So glad I did!! :rose: xxx

Hi EnglishRoseFox,

ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!! I am THRILLED you are doing some more of my request, and that other people are enjoying them too. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing the other ones. This is SUCH A TREAT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :) :) :)

This is such a beautiful and compelling pose, totally delightful but just too rare. Therefore I do ask again when this thread reaches the end of the line on this Board...

I am most grateful and appreciative of the WONDERUL photos already posted in response to my request :)

So if there are any women reading this, or your wives and girlfriends, who can do this pose and post it, adding to what we have already.....

Back