Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

We then had him lay down and took our time sucking him to completion which we shared. ;)

While I love sucking a cock with a woman present, I absolutely sucking a cock with a woman!!

Haven't had the opportunity to share cum with her but has been on the top of my sexual to-do list for a long time.

I think I would only do it with a woman present. The whole turn on for me is that it would turn her (and him) on. I'm not really into just guy on guy stuff.

Personally I love watching men suck cock, I wish I could experience it in real life one day soon.

Personally I love watching men suck cock, I wish I could experience it in real life one day soon.

I "ruined" two ex's of mine because of this and other parts of my bisexual life. Every now and again they will be single and email me, "Dude seriously why don't other guys get down like we did?"

I loved those days... its fun to have my girl holding my head while I get fucked in my mouth by a big thick cock. Especially when she's talking dirty to me and telling me to let him cum all over my cocksucking face! ;)

It will happen don't worry!

I would be glad to suck one for you especially if you sat there telling me how wet your pussy was while his cock was in my mouth

I "ruined" two ex's of mine because of this and other parts of my bisexual life. Every now and again they will be single and email me, "Dude seriously why don't other guys get down like we did?"

I loved those days... its fun to have my girl holding my head while I get fucked in my mouth by a big thick cock. Especially when she's talking dirty to me and telling me to let him cum all over my cocksucking face! ;)

It will happen don't worry!

I hope you're right!

I would be glad to suck one for you especially if you sat there telling me how wet your pussy was while his cock was in my mouth

I think a wet pussy while watching one man suck another mans cock is a given. Even if I just watched and did not participate I'd still be soaked and probably have brought myself to orgasm multiple times during.

i am really pleased that i had the chance to do this once. it was really hot. the guy was really nice and had a great looking cock. we all got naked. he was laying on his back and i gave him my cock to suck while my girl went down on his big hard dick. soon she said why don't you help me out. so i jumped at it. i didn't want to hesitant. so i put that cock right in my mouth. and started to suck on it. i remember it feeling really warm and nice. it was fun. my girl gave me encouragement, told me i was doing a good job. we took turns sucking on it on it, and then his balls. it was so hot.

One of my best female friends, who I actually came out to, wants to watch me get with a guy. I semd her pictures and videos all the time, but I think her being there will be incredibly hot. To seeand hear her reactions will be the ultimate in sensuality to me. I really want to watch her sit back and play with her clit and cum as the guy cums on my face. God that really gets me going.

I think a wet pussy while watching one man suck another mans cock is a given. Even if I just watched and did not participate I'd still be soaked and probably have brought myself to orgasm multiple times during.

I am sure we can arrange something

i have done it a couple of times and both times were very erotic, the first time was with a guy who wanted his wife to watch and she found it very exciting and fingered herself while i sucked him and the second time was at a party and i thought we were alone but when i looked up i saw a couple of women watching us avidly and when the guy had cum and dressed himself they clapped ,strange but true .

i am really pleased that i had the chance to do this once. it was really hot. the guy was really nice and had a great looking cock. we all got naked. he was laying on his back and i gave him my cock to suck while my girl went down on his big hard dick. soon she said why don't you help me out. so i jumped at it. i didn't want to hesitant. so i put that cock right in my mouth. and started to suck on it. i remember it feeling really warm and nice. it was fun. my girl gave me encouragement, told me i was doing a good job. we took turns sucking on it on it, and then his balls. it was so hot.

LOVE IT! Lucky you

I'm bi-sexual so I''ve done it may times. A few times they watch, other times we suck together. Personally I love having a woman watch me suck a big one off.

Back