The New UK Online directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno, i'll be in a proper pub ... if there is such a thing in laaaaahndaaaahn

So I'll be on my own with a couple of women getting pissed on champagne? I guess I'll cope!

Not really proper pubs in central London, too many tourists and people just passing through.

Did she leave some comments? I told her how much you love comments.. :D

nothing as good as this:

Nigger
11/18/13 By: Anonymous
Every nigger hates themselves for being black and their greatest desire is to have a white women (because who would want to fuck a black one) and humiliate the white man that be keeping them down for so so long. LOL Not one , I have ever met would be intelligent enough to articulate any of the scenarios described within this poor excuse of a story. Just give up and move south.

or this:

racist bastard
11/16/13 By: Anonymous
Why would any man do anything like this if u met me is cut your black dicks off and shove em up yer arse as 4 y white women stay black no white man wants stick his dick in her diseased cunt, u should posted this in interacial fetish wanker

nothing as good as this:

Nigger
11/18/13 By: Anonymous
Every nigger hates themselves for being black and their greatest desire is to have a white women (because who would want to fuck a black one) and humiliate the white man that be keeping them down for so so long. LOL Not one , I have ever met would be intelligent enough to articulate any of the scenarios described within this poor excuse of a story. Just give up and move south.

Oh my..

or this:

racist bastard
11/16/13 By: Anonymous
Why would any man do anything like this if u met me is cut your black dicks off and shove em up yer arse as 4 y white women stay black no white man wants stick his dick in her diseased cunt, u should posted this in interacial fetish wanker

Someone needs to buy him some punctuation..:cool:

Last edited:

i'm really rather pleased. i knew some tit would bite.

even after this in the preamble:

Okay, a word of warning from the off -- if you're going to be offended by a white cuck husband whose wife gives herself to a group of black men, don't read this piece. If a scene that features black men impregnating white women turns you into a seething ball of outrage, don't read this piece. If you're going to get all snarled up with hate at descriptions of a white man cleaning a black man's semen from a white woman's pussy ... don't read this piece.

I wonder how many vitriolic public comments will still appear at the end of this scene when it's up on Lit -- even after the above paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back