Men who like getting pegged but aren't bi?

Connubium

Seductively sarcastic
This is more of a general interest question that anything. I was just wondering are there many men who would like to get pegged by a women but who are not aroused by the idea of being fucked by a man?

I've noticed on here that it seems that a lot of men who like getting pegged are bisexual (nothing wrong with that o' course).

Also is it a case of originally just liking being pegged by women and then the fantasy escalating and becoming a fantasy about being fucked by another guy?

I'm just curious, humour me.

I'll humor you, anytime. I believe there are those men. It could stricting a Femdom type, or just curios, with limits. I believe a person's sexuality is actually fluid; but our preferances are what we feel comfortable with. I have done some anal play with a female partner in the past, & alone. Wold like to try pegging; but as of this exact minute, no interest in males. Who knows that could change?!

I'll humor you, anytime. I believe there are those men. It could stricting a Femdom type, or just curios, with limits. I believe a person's sexuality is actually fluid; but our preferances are what we feel comfortable with. I have done some anal play with a female partner in the past, & alone. Wold like to try pegging; but as of this exact minute, no interest in males. Who knows that could change?!

Cool, thanks for your reply! I was wondering that, it could be men who like domme's kind of thing perhaps...anyway thanks for sharing your experience :D

For me, I love anal play. Love watching pegging videos. Love using toys. But a turn off to actually think about a man pounding my ass. I think part of the turn on is the visual. A woman in stockings with a strapon is so hot. Taking control and talking dirty to me is a huge turn on. Thinking about a dude kissing me is a huge turn off.

For me, I love anal play. Love watching pegging videos. Love using toys. But a turn off to actually think about a man pounding my ass. I think part of the turn on is the visual. A woman in stockings with a strapon is so hot. Taking control and talking dirty to me is a huge turn on. Thinking about a dude kissing me is a huge turn off.

I was hoping there would be some of you with this mind set :devil:

I'm always in my head thinking about what it would be like with aa attractive coworker or random person I meet. Imagine a devilish grin with her wearing a strap on As our first encounter. Talking dirty. Telling me what's about to happen. I would even get on cam and take orders while masterbating alone

Cool, thanks for your reply! I was wondering that, it could be men who like domme's kind of thing perhaps...anyway thanks for sharing your experience :D
Are you interested in trying it with your BF? (Or me????LOL)

Well I don't know how into it he would be, he is a manly man and is comfortable with he sexuality but is very much straight.

I like the power element, and I like the idea of wearing a badass corset and heals with a strapon, I think it's a look I could pull off :cool:.

I would also like to know how it feels to have that man role, I would also like to do it to another woman though.

I'm a switch and I've experimented more with being submissive than dominant, but I would love to nurture my dominant side a bit more.

To me its another form of sexual satisfaction. I love anal play. Not really into the Domme/sub elemnt of it all, but i have been involved in circumstances or scenes where that was the role. Its ano amazing feeling. So erotic....the contolr, transfer of pwer, the trust, just so many things that gets the mind tingling and the ass quivering.

Good luck in your search.....have fun and enjoy it

I like the power element, and I like the idea of wearing a badass corset and heals with a strapon, I think it's a look I could pull off :cool:.

I would also like to know how it feels to have that man role

I'm a CD and love the thought of this. Don't forget nylons! Even better would be having you slide in and out of me with you nylon clad legs rubbing on mine.

Just to add I wouldn't want to hurt a guy or punish him, I'd like him to feel how nice it is to get fucked in the ass, I know I like it, I also know what feels nice and what doesn't.

Just to add I wouldn't want to hurt a guy or punish him, I'd like him to feel how nice it is to get fucked in the ass, I know I like it, I also know what feels nice and what doesn't.

Nubi, you could probably talk me into it. But only you!:kiss:

Pegging.

mmmm...I would be one of those who likes the thought of being pegged by a woman but has absolutely no interest whatsoever in other men.

For a straight guy being submissive it's not about the cock or the penetration...it's about the surrender, the vulnerability, the control, and perhaps the humiliation of a strong Domme bending him over and using him as She see fit. There is also a HUGE amount of trust involved...and really...what is sexier or hotter that trust?
What could really be more submissive for a man than being fucked in the ass by a woman? Not much.

So...that being said...I'll be Your volunteer anytime. :)

Last edited:
I very much like the idea of being pegged by a woman, but I have zero interest in taking it from a guy. I suppose there's a part of me that wants to be used. I dunno. Doubt very highly it'll ever happen, but the fantasy is a nice one.

I love the idea of getting pegged by a woman, but haven't done it. I like anal play with toys when I masturbate, and am really turned on by shemales, but have no desire whatsoever to be fucked by a guy. Don't know what that makes me, besides horny lol.

So many men simply have wonderfully sensitive asses. Stuff feels good all up in there. They can access their very own Gspot-- yanno, that thing so many men wish they had?

This really has NOTHING to do with being gay or straight. Our sad sack society thinks that any sort of pleasure from penetration means a man isn't manly-- and that's a fate worse than death according to far too many people (mostly men)... Except for the dudes who are coming till their brains dribble out their ears, of course. They know that a butt orgasm is worth being penetrated for.

Well my experience with talking to the men on Lut is most will privately admit that they have felt their brains dribble out of their ears in that position more then they will let on. ;):D

I've got no desire to have anything to do with any cock but my own and am open to the idea of getting pegged. I like my ass played with but havent had anything but fingers and smaller toys involved. It would have to be with the right woman because of the level of trust involved. Trust involved in being gentle enough and not to use against me in the future.

Not really into the femdom thing but I wouldn't mind her calling me her slut or making me suck the strapon. There's something pretty sexy about the right woman (read OP) dressed up just right with a strapon.

So yeah, it's a fantasy I'll prob live out sometime but the idea of sex with a man makes me shudder.

I Love being pegged by my SO, We have enjoyed anal play for some time. From fingers to toys and now with the strap on. My SO is mostly submissive, but when she puts on her strap on, she loves to take control. She loves to talk dirty as she pounds my ass. She has the fantasy of me being fucked by a man with her watching and then joining in latter. But that is not for me, I'm not into a man pounding my ass.

I've never done it, but probably would if a really attractive woman was offering. It's more psychological though, i.e. the idea of being submissive that I like... I'm not even sure I'd like the anal part of it (or I'd love it, who knows?). As Stella mentioned, it doesn't have to have anything to do with secretly being into men, as personally I have zero bi leanings whatsoever. I can understand in certain instances that some guys would have bi leanings and this would bring it out, but that's definitely not 100% of the time.

Just my thoughts.

Good point

This is more of a general interest question that anything. I was just wondering are there many men who would like to get pegged by a women but who are not aroused by the idea of being fucked by a man?

I've noticed on here that it seems that a lot of men who like getting pegged are bisexual (nothing wrong with that o' course).

Also is it a case of originally just liking being pegged by women and then the fantasy escalating and becoming a fantasy about being fucked by another guy?

I'm just curious, humour me.

You offer up a really good point. Up until recently I'd say I followed you point to a word. But a surprise, literally out of nowhere offer to be taken by a woman's strap on came up.

Bottom line, what transpired was eye opening. To say the least. At no point was I fantasizing about men. And going into it, i thought that likely. If anything, it's that feeling better what I know I want and with whom.

Enjoy your post and would love your thoughts.

You offer up a really good point. Up until recently I'd say I followed you point to a word. But a surprise, literally out of nowhere offer to be taken by a woman's strap on came up.

Bottom line, what transpired was eye opening. To say the least. At no point was I fantasizing about men. And going into it, i thought that likely. If anything, it's that feeling better what I know I want and with whom.

Enjoy your post and would love your thoughts.
hey, Oxford, what position did you use?

How many guys here prefer doggy and how many like to face their partner missionary style?

Maybe that's a new thread...

Back