StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say sweet sexy one,
1) I wane play in the sand with YOU
2) I wane play in the water with YOU
3) I wane rub sun lotion all over YOU ( no hands) :D
4) I wane take that refreshing shower with you, not sure we ever get dry but that's another thing :devil:
5) I JUST WANE PLAY WITH YOU.

MMMM great pics again..... so when are we going on that trip again :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow! And I just want to be there to watch!:devil:

Like the sand fortress

It is cool huh? :D

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Much!

attachment.php

I would LOVE to suck on those nipples. So Yummy.
attachment.php

My nipples would greatly enjoy that! :p
Ms. Stackey, Has anyone tell you that you have an amazing body within the past hour?

I am sure you hear that every day already.

Thank you! :) :kiss:

What can I say sweet sexy one,
1) I wane play in the sand with YOU
2) I wane play in the water with YOU
3) I wane rub sun lotion all over YOU ( no hands)
4) I wane take that refreshing shower with you, not sure we ever get dry but that's another thing
5) I JUST WANE PLAY WITH YOU.

MMMM great pics again..... so when are we going on that trip again

Bumping my sexy GF back to page one where she belongs.
Hope your having a great naughty Saturday evening sweet and sexy one, know I m having naughty dreams about YOU , just saying

Oh Emm, Thank you!! You are sooo sweet and sexy!! :kiss: Just that sexy voice of yours would drive me over the edge!! :p

The "Girls" Look very nice.

thanks!

Wow! And I just want to be there to watch!

Just as long as you give US something to watch as You watch! ;) :nana:

There is just something hot and sexy about a gorgeous lady in a bath and having pictures taken of her sweet wet glistening body. How the water makes her body shine like a diamond. The twinkle in her eye matches the sparkle off of her glistening pussy lips. Everything is wet and inviting begging to be explored by a tongue finger cock. As she soaps up her body making everything clean and pure to be made dirty by her lover. I can imagine you stepping out of the bath water dripping off your sweet titties running down your body dripping off the curve of your perfect ass and across yours swollen pussy lips as I begin to gather it up with my tongue drying your body one sweet spot at a time.

Vacation Series...cont.

On this day I was inspired to wear another sundress. :) My orange sundress, so soft and comfy and clingy.

Here are 3 of the 5 pics I took.

Attachments

• orange dress.jpg
    orange dress.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 624
  • dress cleavage.jpg
    dress cleavage.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 590
  • peek of pink.jpg
    peek of pink.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,957
There is just something hot and sexy about a gorgeous lady in a bath and having pictures taken of her sweet wet glistening body. How the water makes her body shine like a diamond. The twinkle in her eye matches the sparkle off of her glistening pussy lips. Everything is wet and inviting begging to be explored by a tongue finger cock. As she soaps up her body making everything clean and pure to be made dirty by her lover. I can imagine you stepping out of the bath water dripping off your sweet titties running down your body dripping off the curve of your perfect ass and across yours swollen pussy lips as I begin to gather it up with my tongue drying your body one sweet spot at a time.

Wow Charmer!! :) Is this a subtle hint? :D LOVE it! Maybe I need to do a bath series? ;) hmmmmmm

What a great mental picture you have created. :devil:

Wow Charmer!! :) Is this a subtle hint? :D LOVE it! Maybe I need to do a bath series? ;) hmmmmmm

What a great mental picture you have created. :devil:

Just a man and his dreams! ;) I would love to see a series like that! It is a great mental picture however imagine the reality of it actually happening! :devil:

As promised........ more of my blue sundress :)

I love sundresses. They are so airy and sexy feeling, and it's so easy to get naughty when wearing one. :devil:

Holy crap! Someone call an ambulance, I think I'm about to have a heart attack! Lol, thanks for sharing ;)

Strange, all of a sudden all I can see is Pink!!!! Mmmmm. Fuck that is sexy hot!

Kiwi

On this day I was inspired to wear another sundress. :) My orange sundress, so soft and comfy and clingy.

Here are 3 of the 5 pics I took.

Just as lovely and sexy as ever.... Thank you beautiful. Have a great day.

See you in the bath later? ;)

What things i could do with your pink

OH?? Well dont keep a girl in suspense

i am piqued by your peek...

:)

You went there, we sweltered at Lake George, for the week.

I imagine you did!!

You really know how to get a rise¡out of me. And I am also leaking.

:nana: NICE!!!

Just a man and his dreams! I would love to see a series like that! It is a great mental picture however imagine the reality of it actually happening!

I will keep you in mind Charmer ;)
I love your holiday snaps.

Thank you! :kiss:

Holy crap! Someone call an ambulance, I think I'm about to have a heart attack! Lol, thanks for sharing.

OH NO!! Don't make me come over there and give you pussy-to-mouth resuscitation! :eek:

Those are very inspiring

Oh ya??? Just what did they inspire? ;)

Strange, all of a sudden all I can see is Pink!!!! Mmmmm. Fuck that is sexy hot!

Kiwi

Thanks Kiwi :kiss:

Pink.......I forgot what I was going to say, but I like the pink.

Twatterpated?? :D

Just as lovely and sexy as ever.... Thank you beautiful. Have a great day.

See you in the bath later?

Thank you Magic :kiss:

Wow. What a beautiful dress and a body to go with it... Love the pink as well

Thank you sweetie :kiss:

Vacation Series...cont.

Ok, here are the last 2 of my orange sundress.

You know how I love to tease.....saving the best for last. ;) Second pic named in thought of the old '80's (I think) movie, "Fatal Attraction", and its famous scene with Sharon Stone. :devil:

I hope these brighten everyones Monday!! :kiss: :kiss:

Attachments

• lady humps peek.jpg
    lady humps peek.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 990
  • fatal attraction.jpg
    fatal attraction.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 756

You know how I love to tease.....saving the best for last. ;) Second pic named in thought of the old '80's (I think) movie, "Fatal Attraction", and its famous scene with Sharon Stone. :devil:

You sure have..... I would love to trace your thighs with my tongue slowly up into that sundress and then some.....

Wonderful! :D Oh, to dive in.... ;)

i am really a smart-ass ... the movie is called "Basic Instinct" starring Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone ... "Fatal Attraction" was starring Michael Douglas and Glenn Close ;)
Said this i love your pictures anyway :D

attachment.php

These definitely brighten my day. In fact, I am good for the whole day after staring at these. :D

i am really a smart-ass ... the movie is called "Basic Instinct" starring Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone ... "Fatal Attraction" was starring Michael Douglas and Glenn Close ;)
Said this i love your pictures anyway :D

Yes! Thats right!! I stand corrected! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back