Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
- My brothers. I love them so much. I'm so grateful for them both.
- The potential return of an old friend back into my life. I've missed her.
- An awesome two hour phone call.
- My plans for the week.
- The knowledge that tomorrow my experiments begin, and all these months of hard work are going to begin to pay off.
- Knowing my grandmother is going to okay.
- The wide array of compliments I've been receiving all day.

A good bottle of wine chilling.
The end of a wonderful, but exhausting long weekend.

Hearing from someone that I'm very fond of, and makes me smile all the time.
The aroma of roast chicken and stuffing around my house.
My beautiful kids.
A planned sex feast for hubby and I.
The saddness of a death, with the pain eased by the birth of a new baby on the same night. Smiles, albeit slightly sad ones.

Britwitch. Always! Just love reading her lounge posts on her thoughts and feelings.
Sally, like wise.
Seeing the names of some of my partners around.
CGravin. I don't get to visit enough, but he's one of those factors that makes Lit worth peeping in on as often as possible.
A pm..A sweet pm, from a lovely friend.

This made me smile today.

I confess to being old enough to have sense, but young enough to appreciate it when a younger man expresses his interest in me. I guess I still got it. What ever 'it' is.:rolleyes:

Mainly the fact that Alana_ only "guesses" she still had it. Of course you do. There are many of us, including your hubby, who will happily declare it to any who wish to hear.

Totally agree with all of the above.

Chases Alana_ around the lounge
:D

Don't worry, I don't run very fast when I'm tired lol

I am finally caught back up with my *one* thread. Pathetic I know, but life just dropped the boom on me for the last 2 or so weeks. But life is returning to normal and I can stop calling myself the Titanic because I am not going down anymore! Booyah! But seriously, glad to be back. Did I miss anything good?

taking a hot shower... yup tons of smiles!

my son explaining just how to make a ghost costume... in detail... :D:D

Seeing these things.
monsters-plushies.jpg

Waaant Fraaank!!

Britwitch. Always! Just love reading her lounge posts on her thoughts and feelings.

Awwwww... :eek:
This made me smile...and blush a fair bit too....

Your posts always make me smile too Missus... :rose:
You're honest, truthful, frank and genuine...as genuine as anyone can be in the faceless world of the internet at any rate...and you always, always, make me smile....and many, many others too :D

This made me smile today.

Mainly the fact that Alana_ only "guesses" she still had it. Of course you do. There are many of us, including your hubby, who will happily declare it to any who wish to hear.

Aaaaaaaaw....*I'm trying not to feel too smug lol*..Thank you M...That's why you're on my top 3 of ' If only' list.:D

seconded!

Logan, thank you..Darn it, smug is beginning to get harder to resist.;)

Third-ed and I am a female Alana :rose:

Ok, see this has sort of got smug winning..lol.. I'm real flattered sweetlady. Thank you Yeishia.:rose:

Totally agree with all of the above.

Chases Alana_ around the lounge
:D

Don't worry, I don't run very fast when I'm tired lol

Screw it, Smug's just won..Beaten humble down the hall with a crop and cuffs, and is riding it out the front door. :D

Thank you everyone for a huge grin, and yeeeeha laugh. This kind of things terrific for a woman's ego and inner beeeeeatch.:rose::rose::rose:

The above are cause for a smiles in themselves..hugggggggggggs.

Awwwww... :eek:
This made me smile...and blush a fair bit too....

Your posts always make me smile too Missus... :rose:
You're honest, truthful, frank and genuine...as genuine as anyone can be in the faceless world of the internet at any rate...and you always, always, make me smile....and many, many others too :D

Youre very welcome Brit. I think your'e a gorgeous lady and share so many of the same views as I do. And thank you for the kind words. I would feel the very same as regards yourself.

:rose:

Made Me Smile...

A relaxing conversation with one of my dearest friends made me smile today. Would that I could make a friend or two on this site.

Big Daddy:rose:

An open fire..
The smell of a stew simmering.
My youngest singing to himself while drawing.

Halloween parties.

A chat with a friend that I haven't chatted to in ages. Not only did she make me smile, she made me laugh for all the right reasons too.

A chat with a friend that I haven't chatted to in ages. Not only did she make me smile, she made me laugh for all the right reasons too.

Stands tapping foot with hands on hips..

''Oh yeah?....I don't care....She's a slut....I bet you she's one of those 'pay as you go ' sluts. .....I sooooo don't care.''

Turns back to him and hides wobbly bottom lip and gooey nose.

''I don't care''!

The Halloween Party I just finished with my Preschoolers.....

Their reaction to the festivities provided me with a multitude of smiles almost one after the other. :)

I simply adore teaching children, I am the luckiest woman alive. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back