... under a Trump Administration

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
Just listened to Trump say at the NC rally:

Your jobs come back ... under a Trump Administration. Your income goes up ... under a Trump Administration. Your taxes go way down ... under a Trump Administration. Your companies won't be leaving ... under a Trump Administration.

The people at the rally just cheered despite the fact that there is ZERO public policy offered about how he will achieve these, ahem, *lofty goals*.

Then they chanted "lock her up". What a basket of DOPES!

Have you ever heard of a cult leader that makes sense to people other than his devotees?

Now he just asserted that Hillary was given the questions and the answers before the last debate and asereted that all corporate media is corrupt and is against him.

Have you ever heard of a cult leader that makes sense to people other than his devotees?

Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

The Clinton campaign says that I am a "professional never do well" since I am black. Meanwhile I've been working for 30s years with another 20 to go... yippee....

But who cares right? I should still vote for her, right?

The Clinton campaign says that I am a "professional never do well" since I am black. Meanwhile I've been working for 30s years with another 20 to go... yippee....

are you The Blacks instead bro?

Stew

I'm happy to hear that Trump is pledging to bring his manufacturing businesses back from overseas.

Your jobs come back ... under a Trump Administration. Your income goes up ... under a Trump Administration. Your taxes go way down ... under a Trump Administration. Your companies won't be leaving ... under a Trump Administration.

The people at the rally just cheered despite the fact that there is ZERO public policy offered about how he will achieve these, ahem, *lofty goals*.

Says the guy who thinks Clinton is going to go gore her cash cow for him LOL

I am listening to Trump to hear his vision for the country. Not sure why you are talking about Clinton.

Now he is saying "Obama is incompetent. We have an incompetent President. All he does is campaign for crooked Hillary".

are you The Blacks instead bro?

Stew

What does this even mean? That using the words "The Blacks" is worse than being told I am a never ending leech to society, despite the fact that I have paid income and sales tax for 30 years as well as property taxes for 10 as well as having made charitable contributions and have NEVER taken a handout in my entire fucking life? AND I donated a ton of money to the DNC in 2008?

is that the shit you are trying to sell me? That being told I am a goddamn leech is A OK because HRC campaign says it? Seriously?

Fuck outta here with this racist bullshit you are promoting as being acceptable you piece of shit

You were funny where you weren't political. Now you are simply tiresome and moronic.

Last edited:
Says the guy who thinks Clinton is going to go gore her cash cow for him LOL

Keep 'em coming, groundpounder.

Only 117 more "but....but...CLINTON"s and you'll tie AJ's record....the one they said would NEVAR be broken.

Goddamn, I sure am glad it was decided to have a Politics Board.

That was really smart. It worked like a charm.

It got rid of all the fucking political threads and posts.

Keep 'em coming, groundpounder.

Only 117 more "but....but...CLINTON"s and you'll tie AJ's record....the one they said would NEVAR be broken.

It's not my fault the place is dripping in (D) hypocrisy for me to point out and laugh at.

You keeping track however was shocking. Not really, I always knew you were that pathetic.

Most bigots on the GB are.

I swear he thinks becoming President would give him magical powers.

I swear he thinks becoming President would give him magical powers.

Yes, the morning of his first day in office would be a very busy day ordering all of the things he says he's doing on the first day. His afternoon will be spent spitting and tweeting when he learns a president can't just demand that and it's done.

Why not thread about what she is going to do and how great it will be?

:eek:

Is it that she has said less, or that she has said nothing in pubic that she believes in private?

this lady, one of Trump's supporters, will demand that Trump do away with freedom of the press bro.

Stew

580125001b0000e218ef72ae.jpg

Yes, the morning of his first day in office would be a very busy day ordering all of the things he says he's doing on the first day. His afternoon will be spent spitting and tweeting when he learns a president can't just demand that and it's done.

Like when "he" closed Gitmo on Day One as promised?

Like when "he" closed Gitmo on Day One as promised?

Yeah, just like that. (I've frequently posted that Obama wasn't prepared to be president--that he wasn't in touch with what he could do in relationship to what he promised. We're oh such lucky that Hillary Clinton is.)

Back