Boys that act like girly sluts

I met a guy on a dating site several months ago and after exchanging a few e-mails, we realized we were both interested in assuming a feminine lifestyle. We're both retired and in our 60s, so transitioning isn't an option. We live 20 minutes apart and see each other every day and we've been working hard at becoming "sissies." We're not passable, so we dress for each other at home... panties, panty hose, bras, nighties, camisoles. We've started using lipstick and some basic makeup, we paint our toenails, and we've shaved all our body hair.

The most interesting, and exciting, part is trying to use feminine gestures and mannerisms on a consistent basis. We're at the point where some have become natural; others still take some practice. We constantly encourage each other and we have a little game where we get a gentle spanking if one of us acts too butch or masculine. We've found that we often carry our sissy tendencies into the outside world, although we try not to be too obvious. We have adopted female names and use them exclusively with each other, to the extent that sometimes I forget what my "real" name is.

Sex can be a bit confusing. It's tough to feel like a girl when he is sucking my cock, although swapping cum gives us a definite fem vibe. He says he really feels "complete" when I'm fucking him, but I have a hard time maintaining the sissy personae when my cock is pumping his ass. I turn into a normal guy enjoying a very tight "pussy." I'm still working up the nerve to let him fuck me, but I know it will happen soon because I want it so bad!!

I don't think we consider ourselves sluts, although we certainly do some slutty things. We're just two guys who deep down want to be girls and we're going about it the best way we know how.

Just thought I'd share this from the "femboy" perspective...

sounds deish:kiss::kiss::devil:

I met a guy on a dating site several months ago and after exchanging a few e-mails, we realized we were both interested in assuming a feminine lifestyle. We're both retired and in our 60s, so transitioning isn't an option. We live 20 minutes apart and see each other every day and we've been working hard at becoming "sissies." We're not passable, so we dress for each other at home... panties, panty hose, bras, nighties, camisoles. We've started using lipstick and some basic makeup, we paint our toenails, and we've shaved all our body hair.

The most interesting, and exciting, part is trying to use feminine gestures and mannerisms on a consistent basis. We're at the point where some have become natural; others still take some practice. We constantly encourage each other and we have a little game where we get a gentle spanking if one of us acts too butch or masculine. We've found that we often carry our sissy tendencies into the outside world, although we try not to be too obvious. We have adopted female names and use them exclusively with each other, to the extent that sometimes I forget what my "real" name is.

Sex can be a bit confusing. It's tough to feel like a girl when he is sucking my cock, although swapping cum gives us a definite fem vibe. He says he really feels "complete" when I'm fucking him, but I have a hard time maintaining the sissy personae when my cock is pumping his ass. I turn into a normal guy enjoying a very tight "pussy." I'm still working up the nerve to let him fuck me, but I know it will happen soon because I want it so bad!!

I don't think we consider ourselves sluts, although we certainly do some slutty things. We're just two guys who deep down want to be girls and we're going about it the best way we know how.

I'd love to have a nearby friend like that. I love being a slut, from dressing sexy to worshipping cock and cum.

I love this story! Congrats on finding someone and exploring you.

Pleased my daddy n his 3 friends n I want more cum. Since daddy paid for the room all day his friends kept cumming...my boi pussy is dripping

Back