Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, Kalindra is old news! ;) But yeah, she is totally hot for sure!

I don't want advertise, but if you want to see some good femboy pictures, you should head over to Hung Angels. They have both several femboy topics as well as a very popular amateur tgirl topic on there, with a ton of hot pictures in it!
I'd give you the direct links if I could, but I'm at work right now, so that's not really safe ;) It should be easy to find though. The amateur topic is almost always on one of the first pages of the general board, because it's being posted in so often.

I'm sorry to say, but all of the latest pictures that MikeyRam posted are fakes. They are all GGs (genetic girls). The first one is Melissa Clarke:
melissa-clarke-04.jpg

The next one is Cameron Intima:
196_1000.jpg

Last one is called Mari D, apparently:
06.jpg

Not trying to bring anyone down, but I know there are a lot of fakes around and I've looked at pictures like these since I was a teenager, so I'm getting good at spotting fakes and it kind of annoys me when I see them :p

EDIT: Just to give Mikey justice: The picture he posted before these three was genuine. It's the wonderful transsexual woman Domino Presley, an all time favourite of my own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back