My new sister(closed)

Overwhelmed with his hot breath and wet tongue between her legs Candy dropped the joint and grabbed the wooden supports.

"Oh yeah have some Candy" she moaned as she rolled her hips giving him more access. "Oh fuck yeah Matt, right there!" she instructed as he flicked her clit now standing hard with his kisses. "I won't tell if you don't stop" she sighed as her body was reacting quickly to his experienced tongue. It felt wonderful as she watched him, like a dog lapping his long tongue up and down her flooded lips. From clit to ass he was so good.

"Oh fuck Matt, I am so close, suck my clit" she hissed as he thighs opened wider. As he sucked her clit into his lips she lost it. She came so fucking hard she sprayed him. He did not seem to noticed licking and sucking her until she pushed him away.

"Oh my!" she gasped looking around embarrassed as he stood with his tee shirt wet with her cum. "God you made me cum so hard!" she said like it was an excuse. From his expression he did not seem to care. She watched as he ran his hand down his jeans over the long monster of a cock raging hard under the stretched material. Her eyes rose to meet his. His expression was serious and she knew she was not going anywhere as her eyes looked for an exit.

"No Matt"s he said unconvincingly as he looked from her pale tender thighs up to her naughty face. "You should save that for Alaina, or Kaitlyn or Kelly" she said uncomfortably watching him rub his cock through his jeans. She was making not movements to leave or cover herself, still sprawled on the supports of the bleachers as they were now in complete darkness. Only a security light illuminated the parking lot but left hem in the shadows.

"Save it" Candy said finally standing on her weak knees. "I will give you a call soon and let you give that monster cock to me good." she said reaching down and picking up her shorts. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "I love a smoke after a good orgasm" she said lighting the white cigarette now between her thin pink lips. She inhaled still holding her shorts as her thighs were now wet with her juices. "Want one?" she asked with a wink.
 
I felt my neck and shirt become wet with Candy's juices when she orgasmed. She tasted so damn good I couldn't stop licking, if she didn't push me away who know when I would have stopped eating her out. I watched Candy back away and I wiped juices off of my face. My eyes still looking at her bare pussy wanting more so badly.

I was rubbing my hard cock through my pants, eating a girl out and making her cum with just my tongue and lips are a huge turn on for me. I knew she was in control so I didn't ask to have sex. I just looked up at her while rubbing my cock. My expression saying it all, how badly I wanted to be inside of her right now. "I don't want any of them right now." I said making it even more obvious how badly I wanted her.
 
Candy smiled and tilted her head. Her hand with the lit cigarette slid down to her milky tight thigh. "What do you want?" she asked before raising the cigarette to her lips and inhaling. Her eyes went from his eyes to his hand rubbing his dick.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked with a surprised tone. She then sat up and brought her feet together under her and stood. "I don't think that would be right, with Alaina probably waiting somewhere for you. I mean you wouldn't want to sit across dinner from her with my cum and your cum all over that sweet dick, would you?" she asked. She then took another drag and turned away from him and bent over leaning on a cross beam. Her milky heart shaped ass looked so inviting. Then she slightly moved her feet apart. She continued to smoke.

"You better run along, Alaina's waiting..." she said into the shadows of the bleachers. "What a stud to have so many women opening their legs and mouths for you." she said smiling back over her shoulder. "Run along" Candy said playfully like a mother to a little child.
 
i remained on my knees on the ground while listening to Candy try and talk me out of wanting her. The more she said the more I wanted her. The thought of sitting across from Alaina with my cock covered in Candy's cum turned me on even more. My cock throbbing more as I watched Candy turn around and bend over giving me a great view of her sexy milky ass.

I pushed myself up off the ground and stood behind Candy. My eyes still on her ass and pussy. When she spread her legs I saw a few beads of her juices running down her creamy thighs as they glistened in the dim security light. There was an audible zipping sound as I undid my pants and moved behind Candy.

Then another sound filled the air, the sound of flesh slapping together. I was close enough to Candy that I grabbed my long thick meaty dick and slapped it against her creamy ass. Then I ran the tip between her cheeks and down along her ass and then to her pussy. The tip leaving a warm sticky trail of pre cum all the way. I said nothing and waited to see her reaction to see if she wanted me to continue.
 
"mmm" Candy sighed feeling his hard wet cock head against her.

"Alaina gonna get a taste of me too?" she asked with a laugh in her tone.

"You sure you want to do this? You may not have much left after your sister, mother and god knows who else, today alone!" she said starting to move her hips against him.

"What do you think Matt?" she asked biting her lip as she ached for him to sink his big hard cock in her. She was dripping down her leg with anticipation and somehow resisted the urge to push back into him.

"Gonna walk away to your little honey Alaina?" her words were caustic as she called his bluff. "Alaina get you this turned on?"
 
The whole time Candy teases me with her words I was running the tip of my cock along her wet slit. My pre cum mixing with her juices making for a deliciously erotic sight as our love juices were smeared along her mound. My hormones were raging and I was so horny I needed sex right now, and I'd be crazy to walk away from the very sexy Candy bent over in front of me practically begging for me to enter her.

"If I do go see Alaina tonight I think I'm gonna be late." I said guiding the wet lubricated tip of my cock into Candy's wet tight hole. My hands then moving to her hips and gripped her tightly while I slowly slid deeper and deeper into her cunt that wrapped around me so perfectly as I spread her love tunnel out.

After bottoming out inside her pussy I then proceeded to slowly pull out. Both of us hearing the erotically lewd wet sound as I did so. Then just as the tip was about to slip out I thrust deep i side of her and started fucking her so deep. Her big creamy ass jiggling each time our bodies met. I bent down and kissed the pale flesh of her neck a couple times then whispered,"Oh and to answer your question, no. Alaina does not turn me on this much." It was so wrong to be cheating on Alaina and admitting this to Candy but it only seemed to fuel the lust between the two of us.
 
"OHhh yeaaahhhhh" Candy moaned as Matt moved into and nearly out of her. "Long and deep" she sighed as she held herself for him, feeling his desire. His admission that he liked fucking her more send a wave of juices down over him and tightened her grip on his shaft.

"OH yeah Matt, give me all of that big dick" she says quietly as they move together in that wonderful eternal dance. "Have you cum in three women in a day before?" she asks feeling dirty and seeing how it excites him to hear her.
 
The hot humid air around me and Candy filled with the sounds of our gasps and moans. Our hot flesh sticking together each time I pressed deep inside of her. Her cunt gripping me like a fist it felt so fucking good. "No I haven't. That was a first for me. Alaina never lets me cum inside of her." I confessed to the red headed goddess that was making me feel so good.

I grabbed her red hair and pulled back and turned her head to the side so we could kiss. Our tongues dancing and twisting together deliciously in her mouth and in the air. My big hand coming up from her hips to her bouncing tits and I grabbed one of them and squeezed firmly from under her clothing.
 
Candy fell forward as Matt felt her body trembling. His cock was now locked in her vice like constriction.

"Oh god" she moaned as her orgasm ravaged her every cell. All she could feel was Matt's heart pounding through his cock so deep inside her and his hand gripping her hair. Her lungs were bursting for air then finally she was able to breath as pleasure filled her head. She was dazed and lost other than the pounding of Matt's cock into her.

"Oh yes give it to me" she sighed like a street whore, under the bleachers at the high school they had attended.
 
This day was filled with such naughty forbidden sex with Candy, my step sister and my step mother. All three girls got a load of my cum inside of them. Now after the fuck fest in my dad's backyard I met up with Candy and was fucking her so hard under the bleachers. He knew it was so wrong but there was something about the taboo of the situation that drew him to it.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight Candy!" I groaned while feverishly drilling my long thick dick so deep inside of her. I was addicted to this girl and she had me wrapped around her finger. Sweat dripping down my forehead and my body sheen with a thin layer of sweat. My big hands gripping her body right and holding her close to me.
 
Her body pulsated with pleasure as Matt had gone from a guy she could fuck to a man using her and she loved it. She had cum and was on the verge of another as his hands pulled her hips back into his thrusts.

"Oh fuck Matt!" she hissed trying to hold herself together. Although it was dark and they seemed to be alone the moans and cries she had been suppressing would wake the dead. She was drenched making his big cock slide ever so much fast against her. Against her not nearly virgin flesh but neither was she accustom to so much and so big a partner.

"Tell me I am the best" she asked as she began to feel more than physical desire for Matt. She had no idea it was simply her chemical reaction to the dopamine he was triggering her brain but she knew one thing, she did not want this to stop.

"Let's go do it on the field"s he gasped as fantasies began to pop into her head. She had spent many nights watching games and fantasizing of the boys in their tight pants and hard bodies. She would slide her hand between her thighs under her jacket and tease herself.

"In the grass, I have always wanted it like that." she groaned imagining the stands filled with people and her naked as the team stood around and watched as they took turns. She was a whore deep down but acted more civilized in public.

Her big eyes looked at Matt who seemed torn between giving her what she wanted and blasting his seed as deep and as hard as he could right at that moment.

"Oh please Matt, I will ride you until you make me stop" her words slid out of her mouth like a dream speaking to him and her smile let him know she was not kidding.
 
I was addicted to Candy’s seductive grip she had on me. I pulled out of her pussy at her suggestion of us moving to the field. The way she talked to me turned me on so much. My long thick dick shined in the dim light from the nearby streetlight from how wet it was. It was drenched and slimy with Candy’s pussy juices. “You are so fucking sexy.” I said worshipping her curvy pale body.

We headed out to the field and I got on my knees in front of her and started to kiss her wet pussy mound. I couldn’t help myself and gave her a few licks on her delicious slit. My mouth becoming drenched with her juices. Then I laid down in the grass looking up at the red headed goddess “come ride this dick baby. I need to be back inside of you.”
 
Smiling as him Candy threw her leg over his chest and was straddling him with his arms pinned under her knees.

"I like the way your tongue feels. Would you mind if I started by riding that a little?" she said as she felt like a super hero. Her dream was coming true as she was straddling one of the hottest guys from school on the field. They were well into it and in that "everything feels good" phase of really good sex. Not in a rush but also not putting anything off.

Candy cupped her breasts in her hands as she rose and moved forward rubbing her self on his chin as her fingers rolled her nipples. She teased herself and him as her clit felt his unshaven chin.

"I will cum all over your face if you help me" she said with a smile down at her new friend. "And after that you can fuck me as long and any way you want." There was no question about her truthfulness as she rocked ehr clit against his chin then moved up. His tongue was warm and wet and felt wonderful as he was everywhere.

"Oh yeah!" Candy howled at the sliver of moon watching but not giving them away to any passing people. "Oh fuck yes" she groaned as her hips rocked forward and back with his tongue and lips now sucking. Her thighs wet against his cheeks.

"Fuck your good. Alaina must love this, I know Kaitlin does, at least when I go down on her she does" Candy said with a wink down at Matt now nearly lifting her off the ground as he push's his tongue as deep as he can. She reaches down and strokes his hair. "Oh yeah baby right there, right fucking there!: she arches and looks up at the darkness as her hands crush her breasts as she feels herself tightening. She cannot stop and he is quickening if anything. Her head is screaming "YES!" YES!" as her body twists like a rubber band to the point of breaking then she falls forward to her hands in the wet grass and her body bucks flooding Matt's mouth and face with her nectar. She is shaking and stiff and falls off of him rolling to her back as her hand falls between her legs to partially stop any sensation and also to keep it going.

After half a minute or so she opens her eyes and looks at Matt. "Holy shit, I have never cum that hard" she says though a laugh. "Wow!" her face beams as her naked body lays in the grass lit only by the sliver of the moon.
 
I loved that Candy straddled my face, I was addicted to the taste of her sweet pussy. While I devoured her juicy cunt my hands were squeezing and caressing her luscious ass cheeks. Eating a girl out was one of my favorite things to do. Bringing her all this pleasure and worshiping her pussy with just my lips and tongue was a huge turn on for me.

Listening to her moans and paying attention I knew what Candy really like so I focused my tongue on that area. At one point I was sucking on her clit and the next I was slipping my tongue in and out of her wet hole. A wicked grin grew on my face when she orgasmed and told me it was the hardest she’d ever cum before.

I got off my back and moved between Candy’s legs. Being out in the open like this was so kinky and risky, I’ve bever done anything like this before. I took a few seconds to admire her naked body under the dim light of the moon. Then starting right above her pussy I kissed a trail all the way up to her lips and slipped my tongue into her mouth. As we started making out a glob of saliva and her juices ran down my tongue into her mouth letting her taste herself.

Our kissing erupted into a very wet passionate make out session. One hand on the side of her neck while we kissed. My long thick cock was resting on her body, right above her pussy and up to her stomach. Pre cum oozed from the top of my cock and smeared along her creamy flesh.
 
"Oh god" tasting and feeling the juices slide from his mouth into hers sent a wave of eroticism through her. She wanted it all again but most of all wanted to give him an orgasm like she had just had.

"What do you most want? What will make you cum harder than ever before?" she panted as her hips bucked against his cock and she hugged and rubbed and wrapped herself around him.

"Anything baby" she said looked dead serious into his eyes.

"Matt? Are you out here?" A girls voice broke their perfect moment.

Candy froze not recognizing the voice but Matt scrambled away from Candy hiss "fuck" under his breath. Candy knew it was Alaina and this wonderful sex was over. She laid in the grass naked and so satisfied wondering what would happen next.
 
This was such a passionate moment with Candy. Laying there making out under the moonlight holding our naked bodies together. A moment so amazing that was ended when there was a voice calling out for me. It was Alaina! I started to scramble for my clothes but then remembered our clothes were left over by the bleachers. “Fuck!” I said quietly.

Clouds rolled in front of the moon making the field we were on practically pitch black. I laid back down with Candy pressing my body back against hers. “If we are quiet she won’t find us.” I said with a wicked grin on my face. At this new angle I was at the top of my cock pressed against the entrance of her pussy and I started to slowly slide inside of Candy. This was so naughty but I was craving Candy on such an intense level.

Slowly I slipped further and further inside of Candy until the entire thick length of my dick was buried inside of her. “You feel so fucking good.” I whispered on her ear as I very slowly started fucking her. Pulling out then inching my way back deep inside of her.
 
Candy smiled at Matt in the darkness as she felt him inside her. She pulled him, helping him deeper.

"OHHH FUCK YEAH!" she howled into the darkness for all to hear. Matt's expression was priceless as Candy grabbed his ass pulling him deep into her. He was powerless as she tightened around him and whispered "no reason to stop now.." she was right and he was damned if he did, damned if he didn't. There was no going back to Alaina at this point and he knew it. Between these three women she was a distant forth.

"What are you gonna do Matthew?" Candy whispered opening her legs wider for him to cum or go.
 
When Candy howled out into the dark night I knew Alaina had to have heard that. It was almost as if Candy wanted to have Alaina catch us. I was also wondering why she was here in the first place, did Candy tip her off? I pressed my face against Candy’s breasts and groaned against her soft warm flesh when she tightened her cunt around my cock.

Then when she opened her legs we looked at each other and it’s like she was making me choose between her or Alaina. The sex was way too good to pass up so I went with Candy. I teased her a little though, I pulled my cock out like I was going to leave but then just as the tip was about to slip out I thrust so deep inside of her. I then started fucking the naughty red head so deep and at a perfect rhythm. Semi fast, but slow enough so our bodies wouldn’t make a slapping sound when they met and echo through the night air.
 
Behind Matt Candy saw her using her phone to light her way. Candy slowly wrapped her arms and legs around Matt who thought it was just her being intense. Candy was intensely enjoying his fucking but also crazed making this wild.

"What the fuck?" Alaina said as she now stood behind Matt. He struggled wtih surprise but Candy refused to release him.

"This is what your boyfriend likes honey" Candy said with a laugh and a jealousy. Alaina was beautiful, perfectly dressed and made up but also with that came a propriety that kept her from really pleasing Matt.

"You are such a dick!" Alaina dried as tears blurred her perfect makeup. She was visibly upset and Candy was loving it having lived under the shadow of the popular girls like Alaina.

"Better run home Alaina, you probably don't want to see how this all ends and how long I am going to fuck your boyfriend" Candy said. Her body flooded with excitement and nearly orgasmic with the pleasure of putting Alaina in her place. Candy did not care that Matt was likely to grovel to her tomorrow so they could get back together, but tonight Matt wanted his cum deep in Candy instead of Alaina and that was good enough.
 
I had no idea Alaina was getting closer and closer to discovering us. My mouth was on Candy’s breast sucking on her nipple as I drilled her so deep. Her tight wet pussy squeezing my monster cock so tightly. The air around us filling with the lewd wet sounds coming from Candy’s pussy as I penetrated her over and over so deep.

When I heard Alaina call out I froze in place and released Candy’s nipple from my lips and looked over at Alaina. Candy never stopped moving though, she kept grinding her hips the whole time she talked so in between words Alaina could hear the sounds coming from her pussy. I was filled with a wave of guilt and even if I wanted to leave I couldn’t because Candy had her arms and legs wrapped around me.

I remained silent not knowing what to say, we were caught and there was no denying it. After she ran off I looked down at Candy, “Did you plan this?” I asked going back to moving my hips. The sex was too good to stop after getting caught and even if Candy did plan this the sex was too good to stop or even be mad at Candy.
 
"Of course I did silly" Candy said interrupting her moans of pleasure as Matt quickened his pace with Alaina gone. "You are glad aren't you? no more dates for kisses and a blow job if you are a good boy. With me you can fuck and get sucked for nothing and even leave me for your sister or step mom and I just watch until it's my turn." Candy finished as she watched Matt growing closer to cumiing.
"Oh fuck yes Matt, give it to me, give me that cum so deep inside me" she begged and kicked her heels into his ass as she bucked with pleasure.
 
“Fuck yeah I’m glad!” I said looking into Candy’s eyes. I ran one of my hands up to her breasts then kept moving it up towards her neck keeping my hand their. The speed and power of my thrusts increased, after being caught by Alaina I didn’t really care if anyone else caught up so we were being as loud as we wanted. A wet slapping sound filling the air as our bodies clapped together each time I thrust my long thick cock so deep inside of you.

“You’re so sexy Candy. I’m happy I went with you.” I said before she started encouraging me to cum inside of her. Something Alaina never let me do, she always made me wear a condom so having this raw intense bareback sex was heaven for me especially when Candy told me to cum inside of her. I started to groan out deeply right before I erupted inside of her. Filling her pussy with so much warm sticky cum. Even after cumming so much earlier in the day I still shot off a huge creamy load.
 
"Uh hmm" Kaitlin cleared her throat as she stood over them. Matt had just finished pumping his seed into her best friend and she was conflicted. She was wearing a pale yellow sundress with her nipples stiff in night air. It was unclear how long she had been watching. As intense as they had been it may have been the whole time.

Matt rolled off Candy and looked up. He was relieved to see Kaitlin then from her expression his anxiety grew.

"Hay Kay" Candy said cheerfully. She laid with her legs still wide where Matt had just been driving his muscular body and big hard cock into her. "I'm sorry but I had to have some more of your bro" she said with a lilt of laughter in her voice. "He's so fucking good" she said looking up at Kaitlin but letting her hand run over his abs and chest next to him.

"Well you two were hot" Kaitlin said as her eyes went from Matt's glistening cock to Candy' s wet thighs. Kaitlin's focus was now clearly on Candy as she bent over then got on her knees between her legs.

"Candy you have a lot of cum on your lips" Kaitlin said with a devilish glance at Matt before leaning forward and lapping her friends crotch with her tongue. "Oh my that's good" Kaitlin said before taking another taste.

"Ohhh Kaaaaayyy" Candy sighed into the dark night as her friend feasted on her over simulated flesh. Kaitlin's ass was high in the air as she leaned down to slurp and lick and kiss Candy's engorged lips and clit.

"Mmm together you two taste hot" Kaitlin said as she slowly sat back on her knees smiling.
 
At first when I heard a voice and looked up I thought it was Alaina coming to get revenge and hit me or something, but I was relieved when I saw it was my step sister Kaitlin. I got uo and rested on my elbows when Kaitlin got on her knees and started to lick my cum out of her friends pussy. It was such a sexy sight to see this I instantly started to get hard again.

I bent forward and grabbed Kaitlin’s big juicy ass that was sticking up in the air. I couldn’t help myself as I peeled her dress up exposing her ass and pussy. I then proceeded to move around behind Kaitlin and after kissing her luscious full cheeks and then the back of her thighs then I ran my tongue to her bare pussy and started to eat her out from behind.
 
Candy watched until she couldn't as her hands worked her tits and her hips matched Kaitlin perfectly. She felt Matt push into Kaitlin and then Kay's moans sent vibrations through Candy causing her back to arch and her body to nearly cum. She had been so well fucked by Matt she continued working with Kaitlin.

"Oh fuck you two! So good" she gasped as her arms spread and her fingers ripped at the grass. "OH fuck yes Kay! God damn that's good!" she sighed as her head rolled from side to side. As pushed into his step sister the pressure on Candy's clit became too much and she jerked with orgasm.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she exhaled as she reached down and pulled Kaitlin up onto her and began to make out with her. "That was..." her words between kisses "so hot" gasped as they slid their tongues into each others mouth. Kaitlin was hotter than Candy not having climaxed yet but going down on Candy always made her melt and with Matt behind her she knew she was not far away.

Candy wrapped her arms around Kaitlin and sighed "fuck her Matt" as Candy's legs wrapped around her friend. "Fuck your step Matt, again" Candy said emphasizing the "again" which made both Kaitlin and Matt moan with desire.

"Yeah bro, fuck me while your new girlfriend holds me tight" Kaitlin said teasingly as she smiled down on Candy.
 
Back
Top