Beach Bikini Boutique (for AngelaSaxon)

hadruprider

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Posts
1,053
Carlo was slumped in his armchair, munching a piece of yesterday's pizza, swigging beer, and watching a porn video, when his phone rang. Who could that be, at three o'clock in the afternoon, he wondered?

"Yeah?"

"Good afternoon. Is that Mr Carlo Davies?" said a formal, business-like voice.

"Yeah," said Carlo, suspiciously.

"This is Jonathan Groves, from Carter and Groves Solicitors. I believe you are the nephew of Mr Tony Davies? As I expect you are aware, Mr Davies recently passed away, and I am calling to inform you that you are a beneficiary of his will."

Carlo sat up and paused the porn video, which was just getting to the good bit and was distracting him from what could be an important call. He only vaguely remembered uncle Tony, who was some kind of businessman, but if he'd left him some money that would be great. Carlo had never done a day's work in his life, and survived by borrowing money from his parents and occasionally doing things that weren't strictly legal.

"As you may be aware, Mr Davies possessed a number of business ventures, and he has left you one of his retail establishments."

Hmm, a shop. That sounded like work, But he could always sell it. "Oh, right.. What kind of a shop is it?"

"It sells beachware, for ladies, and it's located in the Spanish holiday resort of Playa Roja. I believe it is a profitable venture, and there is also an apartment above the shop."

Carlo had never heard of Playa Roja. But living on a beach in Spain selling bikinis, that was the kind of lifestyle for him. Good old uncle Tony.

So a few weeks later Carlo flew to Spain to check out the resort and his new property. As he walked into the shop, he felt his cock swelling. There were bikinis everywhere, in all shapes colours and sizes, and there was a huge poster on the wall, of a bronzed, blonde model, standing on a beach, her long legs spread apart, wearing a tiny yellow bikini that clung to her perfect body leaving very little to the imagination. He was still staring at her tits when a woman's voice with an accent said, "Can I help you?"

"Oh, you must be Maria, hi, I'm Carlo." He looked at the Spanish girl, dark and curvy, in a low-cut top showing her cleavage. She had been running the shop for uncle Tony, who only visited occasionally. Maria showed him around the shop. To one side there was a customer changing room, and upstairs was the small apartment with a view of the beach. He looked out of the large windows, enjoying the view of the sea and the sun-loungers, some occupied with bikini-clad girls. It didn't take him long to decide that he was going to stay.
 
Beach Bikini Boutique

Maria showed Carlo around the shop, past racks of bikinis from the relatively modest through to ridiculously skimpy.

"It's so sad about Tony, ' she said in a strong accent. "He had only just finished all of his renovations - he was actually about to show me everything on the day he died, and never got to. I think I've seen most of it by now though…"

She gestured up to enormous high-definition screens, which made her big boobs bounce a little in her top. "Those are all new, I'm not sure what he wanted to show on them, they might be connected to the new security system."

Maria walked up to one of the change booths and pulled the curtain open. "He just had those put in," she said, pointing to floor-to-ceiling mirrors which covered the entire back wall of the booths.

Maria walked Carlo into the back of the shop, into a large room with lots of shelves filled with more bikinis, and a big desk in the middle of the room, facing the wall separating the back room from the front of the shop, a wall which couldn't be seen because of a big curtain covering it entirely. On walls next to the curtains were more enormous and clearly expensive screens.

"It is all pretty much new back here, the racks, the desk, the curtain for some reason," Mario continued as Carlo looked around. "I'm not sure what all these controls do," she said, indicating a small rectangular box on the desk with a lot of buttons and nobs on it.

"So, what do you think?" Maria asked, smiling, sitting on the edge of the desk.

"Well…" Carlo began, as Maria's seemingly perfect bubble butt accidentally hit a switch, and behind her the curtains silently began to open.

Behind them, the wall turned out to be entirely see-through glass, looking into all of the change booths. The enormous mirrors turned out to be one-way mirrors!

Even as Carlo struggled to not respond to this revelation, with Maria oblivious, watching him for his response to her question, behind her Carlo could see a very pretty girl step into one of the change booth carrying a bikini which she hung up on the wall before closing the curtain behind her.

Taking Carlo's pause as perhaps uncertainty, Maria continued, "If you're worried about all the new security, I promise we don't really have a problem with theft or anything. I guess he was just being really cautious for some reason, I really don't know why."

Maria shifted a little where she was sitting on the edge of the desk and accidentally hit another switch. The huge screens behind her came to life, one showing an empty change booth and the other giving a clear image of the girl who had just walked into the booth, who was proceeding to pull off her top, leaving her in a yellow bra over what looked to Carlo like some firm, d-cup tits, before unzipping her skirt, which fell to the floor to leave her in matching yellow panties, which Carlo could see directly through the glass and also on the screen.

"Yep, Tony really went all out on re-doing this place," Maria commented. "Maybe we can work out how this technology works over the next few days, if you decide you want to stick around?"

Maria sat back a little more and her seemingly firm ass slid over controls, the image zooming in and the screen slowly filling with an ever-closer image of the boobs of the girl in the booth, just as she reached back to undo her bra.

At the same time the curtain began to close, and at the exact moment that she unsnapped the clasp at the back of the bra and lowered it from her spectacular tits the curtain closed, cutting off the image through the glass, a last second reprieve for the girl from unknowingly starring in her own topless show - and another wriggle of Maria's butt had both screens go blank again, just as she turned to glance around the room.

She had managed to not see any of what had happened, remaining as clueless as ever.
 
Last edited:
Carlo was amazed. Good old Uncle Tony! Dirty old Uncle Tony! He had set up all this kit so that he could watch girls stripping off in his changing rooms. His cock was throbbing thanks to the view he'd got of the pretty girl stripping off, and the thought of all the other women he'd be able to watch through the system.

"Oh, I've decided, I'm definitely going to stay here and run the business myself," he said. "I like it here and I don't have anything to go back home for, and I don't have a girlfriend." His eyes ran up and down Maria's voluptuous curves. "How about you Maria, do you have a partner? You're a very attractive girl."
He knew that actually running the business would be hard work, and hard work really wasn't his thing, so he would let her keep her job at the shop. That way she would feel obliged to him and would be more likely to agree to go to bed with him.

But he wanted to catch the girl he'd just been watching stripping off in the changing room.
"Let's go and check if we have any customers," he said, knowing that there would be at least one.
He went back into the shop, just as the tall, pretty blonde emerged from the changing room, now wearing her crop top and skirt, and carrying the white bikini she had tried on.
"Hello Madam, how was that for you?"
"Fine thanks, I'll take it."
"Are you sure? You could try some other sizes if you like. You could try the 36C perhaps? Or there's this style with the slightly higher cut leg?"
She gave him a funny look. Why was this guy encouraging her to try on other bikinis when she had told him he wanted this one?
"No thanks, this one's fine."
Carlo tried to hide his disappointment as he took the girl's money and watched her ass wiggling in the tight skirt as she walked out of the shop.

He was keen to figure out how all of Uncle Tony's high-tech kit worked, so he wanted some time to himself.
"You can go home now Maria," he said to his assistant, "I'll close up the shop soon. Are you free tonight? We could go out to one of the fish restaurants nearby?"

When she'd gone, he went to the back room and played with all the buttons and controls for the screens and cameras. He found what he was really looking for - the record button, and figured out how to use it and how to save the recordings to disc and play them back. This was going to be fun.
 
Maria arrived at the shop early the next morning, uncertain and perhaps even a little nervous.

She wore a modest knee-length skirt and blouse, but this was over-compensation given what she was about to do.

Two years ago, when she had been given her job selling swimwear, she had agreed to help promote the wares by once a week working an entire workday wearing one of the bikinis they sold. She always tried to choose the most modest bikinis they had in stock, but in truth all of them exposed much more of her skin than she would have wished.

She had needed the job, Tony had needed someone with a body spectacular enough to display their bikinis in the most dramatic way, and Tony had also had a strong desire to see as much of that body as he could, as often as possible.

With the new owner, Maria had been tempted to just conveniently 'forget' about this arrangement and hope it would just disappear like it never existed.

She had wrestled with the question all last evening, and eventually decided she would have to be honest. The new owner might find out by some other means, and her lying, even by omission, would be a bad start to what she hoped would be an ongoing employer-employee relationship.

Walking inside, Maria saw no evidence that anyone else was around, and breathed a sigh of relief - she could change and try to get used to feeling exposed, without having to explain or be seen by the new owner.

She grabbed the bikini she had reluctantly decided to put on, and stepped into a change booth.

She hadn't noticed the bag behind the counter, left by a new owner who had arrived even earlier; intent on learning all he could of the store and what it had to offer.


Maria, perhaps not the most observant of women, had failed to notice other things over the last six months. For one, she hadn't noticed the group of three nerdy boys in their late teens who had been making sure for months that they would be around every week when Maria was forced to wear the store's bikinis. None of them had ever had sex or even seen a girl naked in the flesh, and the regular show Maria had to put on was one they savoured.

Today they watched her turn up and walk into the change booth, grinning as they anticipated her exit in so much less. They were looking through the window, but decided they would enter the store for a good close look.

Inside the booth, having made sure the curtain was securely shut behind her, Maria stripped off her blouse and.unzipped her skirt, stepping out of the pile left on the carpet. She reached back and undid her bra, her big firm round boobs reflected in the mirror in front of her, nipples like little red cherries on her chocolate skin.

And then her phone rang. She answered, and, standing in only her panties, began a conversation with her sister about what was happening with the store.

Outside the booth, standing among the racks of bikinis, waiting for an even better display, the three horny boys were surprised when the large tv screens suddenly came to life.

Even more surprising, they realized they were seeing live video of Maria, topless, almost nude, standing just on the other side of the curtain!

"Holy crap that's fantastic!"
 
Last edited:
Next day, Carlo got up late and sat around in his apartment, gazing out over the beach and looking for girls. After a while two really attractive blonde girls wandered along. Maybe they were Swedish, he thought, they were so hot. One of the first things he'd done after arriving was to buy a powerful telescope and set it up in his living room. When the girls stopped and settled down, he watched as they stripped down to their bikinis and stretched out on the sunbeds, then focused the telescope on one of them and zoomed right in, exploring her fit young body in extreme close-up. He started to pump away at his throbbing cock as he gazed at the tight bikini clinging to the folds of her pussy, the young girl being completely unaware that she was being observed so closely. He quickly got the relief he needed, firing off into a pile of tissue as he watched the girls rubbing sunscreen onto her thighs.

After he'd got his breath back, he went in to the back room of the shop to play again with the controls of Uncle Tony's video system. He sat at the control screen and fiddled with all the buttons, getting up the view of the empty changing room. He found a lever that could zoom in and out, and another that changed the angle of the video camera.

Then he saw the door of the changing room open, and was surprised to see Maria entering! Better still, she started unbuttoning her blouse. Carlo quickly pressed the record button, eager to see his hot young Spanish employee get her clothes off and to have a recording of it to keep. The blouse came off, showing her cleavage in her bra, then she wriggled out of her skirt. Then she unhooked the bra and he saw her big round tits and prominent red nipples. She stood there for a while in just her panties, talking on the phone, fiddling with a bikini in her hand. After a while she put the phone down. He realised he was rock hard again as he saw her fingers hook into her panties and slide them down over her thighs, and gasped as he looked at her soft curvy ass and trimmed bush.

She picked up the bikini and was clearly about to put it on. He looked at the control panel again and tried another button, marked DISP. Suddenly he heard some excited shouting and shrieking from within the shop. As Maria's bush and nipples disappeared under the cover of the bikini she was trying on, he decide he'd better go and check what the noise was. Rushing into the shop he came across three teenage boys staring open-mouthed at a screen on the wall, and a woman with a horrified look on her face. There on the screen was Maria, now clad in the bright red bikini, but clearly everyone in the shop had just seen her nude. He realised that he must have flicked a switch turning on that screen. She herself came out of the changing room to see what the noise was all about.

"What's going on?" asked Maria.

"I was going to ask you," replied Carlo, "Why are you trying on bikinis?"
 
Inside the change booth, Maria, standing in only her panties, finally said goodbye to her sister and put her phone down.

She reached down to the sides of her panties and pulled them down, a little strip of pubic hair coming into view pointing down to her otherwise smoothly shaved pussy.

Nude, stepping out of the panties now lying on the floor, Maria glanced at the bikini and somewhat reluctantly prepared to put it on - it wasn't the MOST revealing one in the store, but it certainly would make obvious that she had very big, firm, round boobs and that bubble butt. But she felt she had little choice.

Just as she was about to put on the swimsuit, Maria heard noises outside the booth which sounded like they were coming from people in the store. She didn't pick up on what was said, but if she had she would have heard several boys in their late teens excitedly reacting to the image of her naked body on the screens in the shop. "Wow, you think they'd let us get a copy of that video?!" one exclaimed, grinning, and "I'd work for free if this place let me watch this channel!" and, in truth, cruder and more intimate remarks about what they were getting to see.

Meanwhile, the only other woman in the shop was standing, shocked, looking between the screens and the whooping boys, not sure whether to believe this was really an image of someone trying on a bikini at that very moment.

At that moment Carlo arrived at the front of the shop, and shortly afterward Maria stepped out of the booth, now in her bikini.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"I was going to ask you," replied Carlo, "Why are you trying on bikinis?"

Maria's face went a bit pink. Standing facing Carlo, the screens behind her now showing an empty change booth and the boys giggling off to the side, while the woman hovered uncertainly near the entrance, Maria stammered out an explanation of her arrangement with the previous, now-deceased owner.

"Um…oh, yes, well…as part of promoting the bikinis, you know…once a week I would…I was required to…" Maria was so focussed on her explanation that she didn't notice the guys very obviously checking her out, clearly remembering exactly what she looked like without that bikini preventing them from enjoying the sight of, well, everything she had to offer. She didn't even notice the one giving Carlo a big thumbs-up gesture.

She, meanwhile, was now truly regretting not having tried to get away with just never mentioning the deal which made her wear one of the shop's bikinis for one entire work day. She nervously adjusted her bottoms at the back to make sure they weren't riding up her ass crack.

Finally she looked around, wondering if any of the people around were actual customers going to buy anything.

At that moment, the woman walked out of the door, shaking her head and mouthing the word "slut".

It was Maria's turn to look shocked. She looked down at herself and muttered "It isn't THAT skimpy..."
 
Last edited:
Carlo was thrilled by the idea of Maria regularly modelling the shop's bikinis.
"Oh, yes, Maria, that sounds like a great idea. We'll definitely keep up that tradition. I'm sure Uncle Tony would have wanted us to maintain it!"
His eyes ran over Maria's curvy, scantily clad body. Of course he'd just seen her completely naked on the screen, but seeing her up close in the flesh was really hot, now that he knew exactly what she looked like underneath. The image of her perky red nipples and neat pussy lips were securely stored in his memory bank. And of course he had the recording, that he could enjoy watching at leisure later on, when he was alone in his apartment.
"You look great in that bikini Maria!" He licked his lips and playfully patted her ass, the soft part that was bulging out of the bikini. She pulled away, looking red and embarrassed.
"Oh, don't be shy Maria! Now get out there in front of the shop, wiggle that ass, and sell us some bikinis!"
He handed her a pole with a board with the name of the shop, "Beach Bikini Boutique" on it, above a picture of a glamorous model wearing a tiny thong-like bikini. Maria quickly departed, keen to get away from the giggling lads who had just seen everything that was now in her bikini.

"Now then guys," he said to them. He was getting a bit fed up with them. They were always hanging around, sniggering, ogling the customers and the posters, but of course they never bought anything.
"Either you clear off, or you make yourselves useful."

"Oh please sir, can we work here, part time, just as volunteers?"

Carl looked at them doubtfully, wondering whether they would be able to do anything useful. "Hmm, I don't know. How old are you?"

"We're eighteen. I'm Ben, and this is Tom and Joe."

He took their word for it. "OK, I'll give you a trial. Tom, tidy up that lot over there. They get in a mess when customers rummage through them. Joe, fix up those posters that are falling down. And Ben, you can browse the internet for some more stock, we're getting low. See if you can find anything interesting that would sell well." Ben grinned. Clearly, browsing the internet for bikinis was something he was happy doing.

Carlo sat back in his chair behind the counter, watching his new workers, and waiting to see if Maria would pull in any customers. He didn't have to wait long, before two beautiful, slim blondes came in, wearing shorts and boob tubes. When he raised his eyes from their legs and tits to their faces, he recognised them as the girls he'd been ogling through his telescope earlier in the day.
 
Back
Top