What do you want to try? Or want more of?

When you say "collared" do you mean the physical act of wearing a collar or the symbolic act of being collared by someone (sometimes followed by wearing an actual collar)?

I know you didn’t ask me. But I like both.
When I talk about collar here on Lit though, I’m talking about wearing a collar like a good kitty.
 
tumblr_n4cxepKkks1s78fibo1_400.gif


it's probably dangerous though...
 
Hmm. More:
Forced orgasms. It’s amazing how you can pull a safeword from someone with pleasure.

Anal

Suspension bondage. Though we have barely touched this. Used a swing several times and a couple times hands tied so she could just barely touch the floor with her toes.

Using the hitachi. First time we tried it she safeworded in under a minute. I don’t think either of us quite expected it to be so intense. We have gotten used to it a bit and it is becoming a favorite toy.

Outdoor sex. Only got her to do it once so far. It was pretty hot.
 
I know you didn’t ask me. But I like both.
When I talk about collar here on Lit though, I’m talking about wearing a collar like a good kitty.

Funny, I was just thinking about collars.

I'm not sure I could separate the symbolism from the act of putting on the collar and the collar itself. Meaning, I don't think I could do it just for play.
 
This was a great thread, it's too bad it's died out. I'll add my 2c anyway.

1. more group stuff. the dynamics are fun and interesting, and it is great for leaving lasting memories to enjoy later. The watching/being watched aspect is a big part.

2. making (obviously consenting) people who've never had any sexual contact with each other do very sexual stuff with each other for the first time, under my direction.

3. encounters that are just masturbation, no touching each other. i think someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. i've had the pleasure a couple of times and it's really great. you watch and learn and feel their eyes on you so intently.

4. being made to orgasm while fully clothed. especially if i'm legitimately trying not to come. i dunno why, something about having to give in to it, and the mess.

5. more handjobs! They're so overlooked but have so much potential. I have great memories of one unhurried one that happened over the course of a mundane conversation, with no urgency or focus, just lazy enjoyment.
 
Oh, I thought YOU wrote it.

I haven’t written a story about a cucumber, so I’m pretty sure the one you’re thinking of was written by a woman who used to frequent thes3 parts quite regularly (well, the How To forum, to be exact). And if you still have the link, I’d love to know it and if it still works as I’ve lost it.
 
I want to try being caged and giving a woman other than my wife the key. Tried this some but never gave the key away yet
 
Back
Top