The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just missed you by 20 minutes. I was hoping to talk to people since I was still wound up from work. Sigh. Darned people. What are you THINKING? Sleep. Psh! :D :heart:

I had just gotten home and the rest of the world had already gone to bed. major disappointment.

I was up, but I was reading having given up on the AH for the evening. Sorry I missed you. How have you been?

I'm well, but last night's fun has thrown my back and neck out. Never play twister with a bunch of drunk adults. :rolleyes: It turned into a game of "dogpile on the witch".

I have to go pick up my daughter. Have a great day.

I'm well, but last night's fun has thrown my back and neck out. Never play twister with a bunch of drunk adults. :rolleyes: It turned into a game of "dogpile on the witch".

Damn. I need to attend your parties! :D

Careful. I hear it's icy and snowy in your neck of the woods. :kiss:

Damn woman! At least now I don't feel quite as guilty for not getting down there. I'm glad you got out!

Saturday's onnnnnnnnnnn! Bring yer dancin' shoes ... and DON'T plan on being home until sometime Sunday! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back