New Member Introductions

Well there you go lol you wait for age's and 2 Scotsmen turn up at once.
This one is a bit older though (38) I have been on here before under the pen name Mackilt, unfortunatley my email addy has changed since then and I can't remember my password.
I enjoy creative writing and find it passes the time when I'm out of the country, which I will be in a month or so's time.
So looking to create a few rolling stories/ fanatsies to help the time go by.
Hope to chat to you at some point on here.
 
hey all, am matt, i'm 21 and from derby in the UK, i've had a literotica account for about a year now but forgot to activate it to post so for a year been wondering why it wouldn't let me :p silly me :p

anyways, i work in a bookies in my area and love the job as i love sport, i love playing sport and watching sport, but the other thing i like to do is read erotica, was when i was about 19 that i first found erotica on the net, most of it was crap until i found this wonderful site, and from then on theres been no other site for me :) just ashamed it took me so long to set up another account so i could talk to all you lovely people :D
 
hello nicole

Hi Nicole
welcome tothe great lit forums like you i was visiting this site for stories, pictures and chat and decided to join the forums recently. just dropping to welcome you and say dont be shy kal on me and i will bring it along with lust from me to u :)
cheers (pm me if you are shy)
xxx:rose:

Hola,

My name is Nicole, I'm 18 and currently working part time and go to college.
I'm not new to Lit. but am new to the forum.
I love to meet new people, I am quite shy at first, but once i get to know people i am more outgoing.

hi everyone! ;)

 
Evening all, my name's Tom, I'm a 25-year-old guy living in London. I'm currently trying to get some writing and cartoons published, but in the meantime I'm here because I just quite liked the idea of taking a shot at writing erotica and wanted to learn the craft, as it were.

I love writing because I'm just generally a bit of a wordy person - I've been told that I talk like someone out of a costume drama. Erotic fiction appeals to me because I'm quite interested in sex and the way it affects us, how we relate to it. So you can expect a lot of boring philosophical pillow-talk in my writing, I'm afraid.

Enough about me. How are you?
 
Hey all, I'm Sal. I'm an 18-year old college student in Arizona still trying to decide my major. When I'm not in classes I work at a local coffeeshop and just generally screw around.

I've lurked around the forums a bit and finally made a profile. I love this place because it gives me ideas and helps me experiment with new things that I haven't tried yet in real life. It's definitely making my sex life more interesting so far :D

Also, if anyone has fitness questions I'm somewhat of an enthusiast so feel free to shoot me a pm =P
 
Just a quickie. I'm a 30 year old wife and mommy. I'm happily married, but have desires that he cannot quench. Hence I am here as an outlet for my erotic little mind.
 
26 year old female from the southern united states. I like writing about fantasy romance, and like to give it that kick of reality that some wish to see. Glad to be here. :)
 
Twenty-year old female.
Impressed by wit, intelligence, and confident people (the shameless kind, who wait naked at the door for you to get home).
Flight attendant. Trilingual. And now...exhibitionist, ha.
 
oral junkie

Hi. My name is Sterculius and I'm a cocksucker. Well, I used to be a cocksucker but I haven't done it since high school when I would eagerly blow my best friend Larry. Now I'm married to my wonderful wife, who is also a cocksucker, but I miss the taste of cum and the feeling of a hard dick being forced past my tonsils and down my throat.
 
Last edited:
Hello .... in the right thread this time!

Hi all --

After posting a question to the "FAQ Sticky Thread" asking how to introduce myself --and having some nice Litsters explain it for me -- I then promptly posted my introduction back on the same FAQ Thread by mistake! Just realized my mistake now. Oops! :eek:

Anyway, thank you to the more experienced Litsters who have already given me a warm welcome. Guess I'll re-copy my intro here....... You could call me a long-time lurker and first-time poster. I discovered Literotica several years ago, first for the stories, and then stumbled upon the forums. After having read the forums (especially HT!) without posting for a long time, I find myself in the odd position of feeling as though I know everyone on the HT board without giving anyone the chance to know me! A situation which I guess I am going to try to change now.

Well, what more to say for an introduction? Hmmm..... I'm a thirty-something female. I have a great guy that I'm seeing at the moment. I am hoping to continue getting excellent ideas/ advice from the HT forums.... to ask some questions of my own.... and maybe share some ideas and thoughts from my own experience.

Look forward to seeing everyone around!

-- Sarah :kiss:
 
Hi, all! I'm Josie. I'm a freshman in college. When I'm not cramming for tests and quizzes, I'm usually just hanging around the library or walking around the campus. I write poems in my spare time; Martin L. Gore (of Depeche Mode) is my adorable muse.
 
I'm Honor, just starting a degree in genetics at Edinburgh University. I like hockey, dancing and reading. I've been reading stories on literotica for ages, but only just found the forum.

My favourite category is Exhibitionism & Voyeur, I've considered trying out some mild exhibitionism for real so I can then write about it, but I've never been brave enough. Closest I've come is not wearing a bra under a tshirt, but even then only in my flat or with something else on when out.

Anything else I need to add?

Hello :)
 
Hello

My name is Nick, I'm male, 18 and i have read stories on the main website for quite some time. I decided that I'd register on the forums to chat, meet some people and just waste time :D

I have many interests and fetishes, if you want to talk then I'm always happy to meet new people. Other information about myself, I'm working full time (Monday to Thursday and Saturday job) i am currently single and interested in role play and other events.

Hope to meet some people and have a good time here.
 
Last edited:
Yegods, I feel like a baby learning to walk every time I join a new forum... especially one of this size. It's a bit frightening.

Well, no better place to start than the introductions, I suppose. My alias-of-the-year is Seven, but I'm enough in love with my username that I wouldn't mind if everyone just ends up calling me that. I'm a 21-year-old female currently residing in the Big Apple (by way of New Joisey). I've used Literotica as a late-night boredom cure for a while now since it works so well on my phone's browser (hurrah for text-based web pages), and I only recently realized the site had a forum too. So I thought I'd join.

I'm not good at details, but I'm sure other stuff about me will come out if I keep posting in the forum as a whole... :)
 
Hi

30 something from NY. I live in the burbs now but work in Midtown. Would love to write about deep desire, passion and the great mystery of all that is feminine.
 
Hello Everyone

I'm a 53 year old male looking to explore his fantasies with other like minded people. Interesting in chatting with females and/or couples to see where things go. jim557387@yahoo.com
 
Last edited:
Hi, I'm Lia. I'm originally from NH but I'm going to school in MA. I'm a bi-curious, 19 yr old college student, thinking women's studies and developmental psychology. I love meeting new people, so feel free to PM me or anything. I had an account on here, but I forgot my username/password so I created this one.
 
Hi, I'm Lia. I'm originally from NH but I'm going to school in MA. I'm a bi-curious, 19 yr old college student, thinking women's studies and developmental psychology. I love meeting new people, so feel free to PM me or anything. I had an account on here, but I forgot my username/password so I created this one.

I'm a Psych major too.......welcome back!
 
new?. . .uhyeah, that's me.

Hola, it's Jin. I am totally new to this site. I've been writing erotic poetry for about six months now, and I love it. Spent most of my life having sex with the lights off, and have just recently come alive, so to speak. I have many things to learn and do, and write about. I am not really into fetishes, but then again, I have no idea what Im into . . .so it's a safe bet I'll try it once. I do not cyber, but I do have my friends I talk to in IM, and email. I am looking to improve my poetry, expand the content to include the actual act of copulation, and not just the buzzing around of the honeypot. I am single, and am probably better off that way, especially now, with all this SEX running around in my head. I am (still!) in nursing school, and will probably graduate by the time I'm fifty.
Least I hope so. I am a slow learner, and this site is a little confusing. . .but I'll make my way, just be late getting there.

That's it I guess.
 
Hi I have been reading for a while and have decided to join. I am a 34 year old female. In the last year I have really discovered my sexual side. I used to be with someone that was one position and 15 minutes from the beginning of foreplay to clean up. Not fun at all. Now I have been introduced to some wonderful things and am always open to learning new things and sharing what I have learned.
 
New Lady

Hi everyone! I'm really excited about this site I love reading storys and writing them too. I'm still trying to figure out where to post my avatar picture?
 
Last edited:
I am new here

I am new to this site & am trying to figure out how it works? I am here to look for new ways to spice up my sex life & reading anything sexual TURNS ME ON BIG TIME!
 
Back
Top