The new manager

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Roger Doomee sat back in his chair steepling his fingers under his chin , he thought deeply about his next move to get him up the ladder to his coveted position on the board of MIRAMAR HOLDINGS . He had secured the position of head of human resources through various devious means including blackmail , harassment , intimidation & other equally dubious methods.
He thought back to Sandra who had been his only serious competition for the position & how he had maneouvred her into a position where she had no choice but to withdraw from the race unless she wanted the whole world to know about her liaison with Toby the lowly post boy from the sorting office, It wasn't sporting he knew but there was so much at stake besides her reputation .
He realised he needed help & that meant someone he could trust implicitly but who would obey his instructions without question, where was he to find such a person ?
He had put feelers out & drawn up a short list of three young women he knew to be ambitious , he was waiting now for the first to arrive for her interview .

OOC I HAVE A SRP PROFILE IN THE LOUNGE IF YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE OR YOU CAN PM ME FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION
 
Last edited:
OOC. Ashley Cuminners. 22 5'5 130 shoulder length black hair 34C. Girly girl type

I just got this office job and ask it if the other women were jealous saying I got it based on looks since I am kind of naive about many things and always asked for help. They say I dressed "too sexy" but I just liked my girly girl side. Today I wore a pink blouse black pleated skirt 3" above the knee nude pantyhose and 3" strappy pink heels.

I enter with a friendly smile ready for my interview.
 
I hear you enter & in order to discomfort you I just ignore you , leaving you shuffling from foot to foot before looking up & liking what I see . Yes I could enjoy working with this one IF she was the obedient type of course " YOU ARE?" I snap at you.
 
"Miss Ashley Cuminners sir fresh graduate from Cal Tech 4.0 gpa sir" I say sheepishly and fast nervous as you can tell I'm the " Barbie doll" type probably book smart but not very street smart as I nervously have you my resume. "Thank you for seeing me and taking time sir". I say in an effort for a good impression.
 
"AH,yes, Ashley Cumminers" grinning at the sound of your name, "Right, well I'm not going to beat about the bush , I'll tell you what I require from you & then ask you a few personal questions, first though What passes between us is confidential, whether you are hired or not.If I hear a word of what I say or do from any other source I promise you I will destroy your career before it has even begun. Before I go any further if at any time you do not wish to continue just say so & the interview will be concluded with no recriminations apart from that I have already stated."
Assuming you have got that clear, I explain "I am very ambitious & will do anything, use anyone to get what I want, in order to achieve this I require a loyal willing partner who will also do anything I ask of them. They will be well rewarded & climb the ladder with me so both will finish in positions of great power & even greater wealth"
Pausing to look at you & apprising your figure & bearing , satisfied in my own mind that you are perfect for what I have in mind for you.
"Those are my intentions , if you are unhappy about any aspect of them leave now, IF you stay I have some very personal questions to put to you & I will require honest & frank answers, you know the consequences if I later discover you have attempted to deceive me ."
 
Thinking nothing of the "personal" part of the question I say " sure sir always willing to help the team to make the company better to prove in an excellent asset sir" I say in my normal bubbly and perky tone. I flash a friendly warm smile as I can see your a tough person so it's a effort to soften you to make this interview favorable for me.
 
I smile to myself at your reply , an asset to the company ? Well yes, quite possibly but I want an asset to me & my ambitions.
"I have prepared a questionnaire for you , remember I want honest & truthful answers , there are multiple answers to some questions so tick each that seems appropriate."
Handing you an A4 size sheet of paper with questions set out in neat rows with your name at the top.
ASHLEY CUMMINERS

1. ARE YOU A VIRGIN? YES NO
2. ARE YOU SEXUALLY ACTIVE? YES NO
3. HOW LONG SINCE YOUR LAST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER? LESS THAN 3 MONTHS MORE
4. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR SELF DURING LOVE MAKING
BOISTEROUS ENERGETIC VOCAL DOMINANT SUBMISSIVE ADVENTUROUS
PASSIVE EXCITABLE TACTILE FORCEFUL LONG LASTING QUICK TO CLIMAX
ANY OTHER COMMENTS
5. WHY DID YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP FINISH?
6. WHO ENDED THE RELATIONSHIP? YOU PARTNER MUTUAL
7. DO YOU NORMALLY WEAR UNDERWEAR? YES NO
8. IF YES, WHAT MATERIAL DO YOU PREFER? LACE COTTON SILK SATIN
9. DO YOU NORMALLY INITIATE SEX? YES NO
10. DO YOU USE SEXUAL AIDS? YES NO
11. IF YES, DO YOU CARRY ANY WITH YOU? YES NO
12. IF YES, PLEASE LAY THEM ON THE DESK

"You have 30 minutes, depending on your answers, you have the job if you give the correct answer to my final question which I will ask you when you have completed the form"
 
Last edited:
As I look at the paper confused at these questions for a job interview I shrug it off and just say maybe they just have a thorough screening process here. So I begin to fill the questions out...

1. No not a virgin. 2. Yes sexually active but not recently.
3. Last sexual activity was 2 weeks ago
4 playful and energetic on the love making side but easily more submissive
5. It ended due to him cheating on me 6. I ended it.
7 under jeans or pants no and never wear panties under pantyhose
8 when I do prefer lacy boy short panties.
9 sometimes I do if feeling playful other times play hard to get
10-12. No I have no sexual "aids"
 
While you are filling out the questionnaire I take the opportunity to study you without you being aware of my eyes appraising your tight shapely body & amply filled blouse & roving eyes moving along your long legs.
Yes it you looked perfect so it all rested on your sexual appraisal I thought, you appeared to be a BARBIE BIMBO but I knew from your resume that you had a sharp mind & my enquiries had shown that you were ambitious & on occasion ruthless, the very attributes that I was looking for.
You handed me the completed questionnaire with a not unexpected querying look, I grinned as I read through your answers.
"Well Ashley I must admit some of your answers do surprise me a little, I would have thought you would include 'ADVENTUROUS' among the answers to number 4 but it may be that you are open to suggestions on that. Apart from that it is pretty much as I hoped for & expected, that leaves the most important question about your commitment"
I lean forward & place both hands on your thighs several inches above your knees & look you straight in the eye.
"How far are you prepared to go to get what you want? Think before you answer."
 
I gasp softly as I feel your hands quite abit above my knees under my skirt resting on my silky smooth nylon clad legs. " well sir anything of course is not out of the questions sometimes risk has to be involved right to stay ahead of the ummm other guys we are up against right sir" I say in a naive tone. Not paying attention to your bold move but trying to give a good answer to make a good impression.
 
chuckling to myself at your reply, thinking "She's sharp & slippery this one, a non committal reply but enough to encourage"
"What if your job depended on it would you be prepared to sacrifice your morals in order to keep your job?" Sliding my hands further up your thighs & massaging the cool silky nylon that covered your inner thighs with my thumbs, your skirt almost to your waist, feeling a flash of disappointment that you wore panty hose & not stockings, (making a mental note to insist on that at future meetings.) My hands slide further up & push your legs apart so your pussy is exposed except for the flimsy pantyhose covering your puffy outer lips. I can see a small damp patch on the nylon & smile with satisfaction & work my thumb into the nylon pushing & pulling at the flimsy material until it finally gives up the struggle & begins to tear & unravel.
Finding a gap my thumb & forefinger probe at your soft wet lips & glide along your slit, your juices coating the tips of my fingers & the aroma of your arousal wafts up to my nostrils. One hand is caressing your inner thigh & I can feel your muscles tensing as I stroke your soft tender flesh steadily stripping your nylon panty hose from you.
Looking up into your eyes & seeing a need in them that wasn't there before I am encouraged to press home into your entrance & my fingers sink into the wet pink depths & begin moving slowly & rhythmically in & out.
"Of course you don't have to do this unless you want to but I will need you to be available for others that I will point you in the direction of. Again it's your choice, how far are you prepared to go Ashley?"
 
Last edited:
Shocked I say in a labored breathing " sir. Wha. What are. Are you doi. Doing mmmm". I say as I feel the rhythm of your large fingers in my tight young pussy. I grip the side of the chair to steady myself as I M mostly shocked but kinda turned on as well. I simply utter "yes" knowing I shouldn't but this is will pay great money which is what I need.
 
My fingers explored your hot wet hole & your legs parted, eager for my touch between your thighs. Grasping a handful of the front of your blouse I yanked you to your feet pulling you tight up against me & our lips met in a searing hot kiss, your lips soft & sensuous as I knew they would be.
My fingers slid slowly, seductively along the wetness of your slit that pushed against me. Now sliding my other hand over the curve of your hip & caressing your firm rounded ass under your panty hose & pushing the waist down to mid thigh. I had one hand pressing deep into your pussy slowly finger fucking you the other pressing your hips against me so my manhood is throbbing against your mound.
Feeling that you were close to climaxing I smiled to myself & pushed you away.
"You have to wait Ashley, I have a job for you & I think you need to be on heat & needy in order to do it properly"
Pausing to let you gather your thoughts.
"George Anders, head of purchasing , I want you to get something on him by Friday, enough to make him resign, you might not need to fuck him but make sure you have enough to make a complaint of sexual harassment stick"
Pausing once more for you to take it all in.
"You can get some new stockings on expenses & make sure they're stockings, Dear George likes stockings . When he's resigned you get YOUR reward , " Grinning at you , "A whole night in my bed , something to look forward to eh Ashley? Now get to fucking work "
 
Yes sir I say as you leave. The next day I arrange a meeting with the client and I wear a mint green blouse unbuttoned to reveal top of lacy white bra. Black pleated skirt. 3"above knees dark brown thigh highs and 3" mint green heels. As he enters my office I " pretend" not to see him and make it look like I'm looking for something in bottom file cabinet drawer. All the while keeping legs straight and my tight assup to tease him and make him lose focus.
 
GEORGE ANDERS
At 64 years of age George Anders was very close to retirement , he had worked for MIRAMAR HOLDINGS for over 30 years & no whiff of scandal had ever been mooted about him but he had a dark secret , he had an eye for the ladies & often secretly filmed them in his office getting them to do mundane tasks like fetching a file from the bottom drawer of his filing cabinet & watching as they bent over unknowingly flashing their rear at him, if they happened to be wearing stockings that really made his day & he would lock the office door after they had gone & jack off whilst watching the playback.
Today was different he had been asked to attend a meeting in the office of a new girl, Ashley Cumminers, (what a delicious name he thought ) supposedly to introduce herself, she was a second in command to the boss of HR , Roger Doomee, who he didn't trust for one moment so perhaps it would be a good idea to get the new girl on his side.
As he enters her office he sucks in his breath, there she was bent over in his favourite position with her ass in the air , gorgeous thigh high stockings & clearly no panties, he was in heaven & couldn't help remarking " You'll catch cold if you don't wear panties, but then maybe you're HOT"
He regretted the words as soon as he spoke but she appeared to ignore his remark & stood turned & beamed a dazzling smile at him before settling into a deep leather chair & crossing her legs proffering a view of her shapely toned legs & a moist pink pussy. George almost choked & spluttered barely noticing the swell of her cleavage merging into a lacy white bra.
"We will have to get to know one another a whole lot better my dear" he finally managed to splutter , trying to think of some way to get her into his office where he had his hidden camera.
 
Customer. Relations are my top priority sir. Best way to make a good impression for my boss" I say arching my back pretending to " stretch" which I know juts my perky chest out. You give me some excuse why we must go to your office for the paperwork.
 
George's eyes almost pop out of his head as Ashley stretches her arms above her head & arches her back, the mint green blouse is pulled tight across her tits as they thrust out the buttons straining & the top one pops revealing a little more of her lacy white bra & George groans inwardly , if only he could get this on film "I think we should call you June" he croaks out in a husky voice & seeing Ashley's eyebrows arch in a query he adds " You know, like the song , "JUNE IS BUSTING OUT ALL OVER "" & he laughs nervously.
"Say Ashley, can we go to my office I have some papers there that I need ? We can finish this there " Hoping against hope that she'll agree.
To his delight Ashley nods & gathers up the papers strewn around bending to pick some off the floor & giving George a fantastic view of her thigh highs & her bare ass & most intriguingly her bare pink pussy.
"This way" George said, again adding a comment "Said the spider to the fly" He thought nothing of these comments as he had got away for so long with them they just came naturally to him.
When they entered his office he busied himself in his desk drawer ensuring all the cameras were on & the sound recording completely unaware that Ashley was watching every move & noting where the recording equipment controls were. George looked at her reassuringly, smiling as he said " You're one hell of a sexy gal Ashley , i'd love to have you, have you in here I mean, all the time .
All t5o soon for George the meeting was over & he ushered Ashley out of his office but couldn't resist giving a smart smack on her backside as she walked out. Little knowing that little act was to help bring his world crashing down & the end of his career & the loss of his pension.
 
Last edited:
I turn to him with a smirk and say "hey that could be considered sexual harassment now a days better be careful hun" I saunter slowly over to another file cabinet making sure I keep legs straight and my tight ass out. I walk over to another cabinet and talk as I pretend to look for something in bottom drawer.
 
ROGER DOOMEE

I waited in anticipation for your progress report, confident that you would deliver George Allard's head on a plate to me, you had it all going for you to get him to make a pass at you . great smile, great ass & tits to die for the perfect mantrap.
I thought back to the interview when I recruited you & my cock began twitching as I remembered the soft wetness of your pussy & the perfect shape of your tits. It was a pity that I'd had to forgo actually having you over my desk but it was the right thing to do at the time & I was confident that I would be in your tight pussy before too long but first you had a job to do & I wanted to hear all about it.
"Come in Ashley , sit down & give me a blow by blow account of your encounter with George, I want every tiny detail , he's a slippery customer & if you miss the slightest detail he'll get away with a smack on the wrist."
You described every detail to me & I laughed out loud when you said that you warned him about sexual harassment. Although you were detached & businesslike as you were telling me about it I had a feeling that there was something else & I hazarded a guess "So how did you feel ? I bet it turned you on no end teasing him like that , am I right?"
 
Blushing a bit I say " yes sir the control factor over an exec lie that was a bit of a turn on. What is the next move " I say playing along. Half trying to figure you out and the other hand my naive nature really unaware of your true intentions. Ask sit in your office as I await your reply.
 
There, I had it straight from the horse's mouth she was turned on by being in control of a powerful man but I know very well that in a lot of cases the reverse was also true. Being controlled by someone in a position of power was a tremendous turn on , why should you be any different?
"At our initial interview Ashley I felt that you were prepared to do ANYTHING in order to get the job, well you got the job & so far you are doing well so I think that you should have some sort of reward & an incentive to finish the task quickly.
I moved behind you as you sat in the upright chair & placed my hands on your shoulders, opening the gap at the top of your mint green blouse & slipping my hands inside pushing the bra cups down so I could get a a good handful of your soft tit flesh " I know you gave dear old George a good look at these beauties but I'm more hands on, I know you secretly want me to rip your clothes off & fuck you on my desk but I'm not going to , you see I believe that having to wait for something you want increases the pleasure when you finally get it."
Lifting you out of your seat i press my self against your tight cute ass & slide my hands up your legs lifting the short pleated skirt around your waist then slipping my hand around & fingering your wet juicy pussy lips stroking slowly along the slit that feels so velvety soft under my fingertips. grinding my hips against your ass, the bulge in my pants rubbing along the crack of your bare ass .
" Now Ashley, isn't that something to look forward to , get the goods on George by the end of the week if you want me to take this further, you may have to let George fuck you but I somehow don't think he can resist dropping himself in it "
Releasing you & watching as you adjust your clothing, breathing heavily & flushed
 
The next day I arrange a meeting with George to finalize papers in his office. Dressed the same way I was the last time I was there. I make sure to pretend to Stretch" so my back arches and tits strain against blouse tibshowchim how firm and perky they appear. Also as I sit I cross and uncross legs several times. And it causes my short pleated skirt to reveal more of my nylon clad thighs as I tease him more seeing how much he can take.
 
George's mouth was dry as he watched the little minx tease him as she did , flashing her thighs & stocking tops , her breasts pushed forward & straining against her bra & blouse. He was in a flummox , should he take advantage of the situation & take her on his desk or was she just teasing ?
He licked his lips as once more she swung one shapely leg over the other her skirt riding even higher & he could see the dark cleft between her legs & he swore he could smell her sex.
Throwing his customary caution to the wind George stood up & with a determined look on his face he stood in front of Ashley & calmly began unbuttoning her blouse "I'm done with being teased you sexy lil slut, let's find out just how far you'll go " he muttered in her ear & as the last button popped he peeled her blouse back & she sat with just her bra covering her , such a tiny bra & her breasts swelled over the cups emphasising the size of them "Very nice Ashley , " George commented , His eyes roaming greedily over her body noticing how her breathing had increased & the bright flush on her face but she hadn't said a word or protested. " Are you gonna take your bra off yourself or do I have to rip it off?" He rasped his voice deep & throaty.
He reached out & curled his fingers in the top of the tiny lacy bra when he heard "GEORGE! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ?" & George knew then that he was done for, of all the people to catch him he knew that he would get no mercy from Roger Doomee.
He glanced at Ashley & saw her smiling broadly & calmly buttoning her blouse. He had been played & he knew it , it was all a set up.
"Don't say a word Roger , you'll have my resignation within the hour.
Roger grinned at Ashley " Mission accomplished , well done , you can collect your bonus after dinner tonight , don't forget your toothbrush"
 
Last edited:
I enter the five star restaurant you told me to meet you at for dinner one with its own luxury suites. I really felt like a vip. I enter wearing a spaghetti strap little black dress s good 3" above the knees. and 3" strappy black heels. I tell you I was a little reluctant to get George on trouble like that but say if he was bad for the company then I needed to do it right ? I ask looking to you for assurance that the manipulative mindset was ok for me to have as I tried to prove I wanted to work hard for your organization. I am then shocked when you boldly tell me to remove my panties and place them on the dinner table as you say ...
 
Last edited:
"We'll discuss business after we've eaten but first I want to know if you have come prepared for taking your bonus , be assured it is a fantastic bonus , only a select few get to have the pleasure of my company for a whole night, first though we must dispense with any unnecessary clothing so remove your panties if indeed you are wearing any & hand them to me saying in a loud voice " Here are my panties as you requested sir, I understand they will be returned in the morning when I am no longer required"

Fully intending to embarrass you & see how you react to the humiliation of practically admitting to a room full of strangers that you are no more than a one night stand. Pass that test & the sky is the limit for us both. Now I watch you intently waiting for any sign of rebellion or hesitancy.

I lay my hand palm up on the crisp white tablecloth in expectation of your panties being deposited.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top