Just wanna chat.

I feel like im the only one in the world who doesnt drink coffee..

I will add the cream though for the right lady :D

I managed to only do the 2o ounce cup today instead of 24...
BurnIt, welcome back sweetie. Haven't seen you arond lately. How have you been, done any marathons lately?? Do NOT tell me a sexy thing like you is still single??????

I got dumped 3 days before Christmas. So yup. I'm single now.

True, but I'm bigger right now on something not leaving.

I do understand that. It is tough to bring anyone in when you are wondering when they will leave. Maybe time to go to casual encounters for a while... ;) :rose:

Omg!! So sorry to hear that!!! How are you doing with it? Find yourself working out harder and more offten?

I'm alright. Still about the same, but I work out pretty intensively to begin with.

I do understand that. It is tough to bring anyone in when you are wondering when they will leave. Maybe time to go to casual encounters for a while... ;) :rose:

Not my style. I did the casual thing in college and I'm just not into it. And right now I'm just not into anything. Don't even want to meet any one.

Not my style. I did the casual thing in college and I'm just not into it. And right now I'm just not into anything. Don't even want to meet any one.

I've been there, not too long ago.

Happy to help if you want to chat.

Otherwise, know it gets better each day. :eek:

I am just teasing. Take some time for yourself, bond with your puppy, I am sure you will feel better in no time.

I am just teasing. Take some time for yourself, bond with your puppy, I am sure you will feel better in no time.

I'm thinking 2013 is they year sans boys. Unless one falls in my
Lap lol

*makes an obvious fake fall, misses burn's lap by a wide margin*

OK, so girls only? lol

*makes an obvious fake fall, misses burn's lap by a wide margin*

OK, so girls only? lol

I freely admit girls are gorgeous, but not into sexually lol. I like the d and firm rippling pectorals and biceps lol

I freely admit girls are gorgeous, but not into sexually lol. I like the d and firm rippling pectorals and biceps lol

My wife is disappointed...

While I do have a d, pectorals and biceps, only one is regularly firm and it doesn't really ripple. Well 1 out of 3..... nevermind, it is bad.

Back