SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt Sassy ;-).

I haven't heard/seen anything about this in about a week or so. Just checking to see if you're still gathering ideas/developing direction/in progress/whatever :).

Yes indeed... Just waiting til the dust settles from the holidays.

I already have some willing subjects, errr volunteers.

Anyone I plan on recording with will be someone I have a few conversations with prior. If I'm not feeling the chemistry I doubt I'll go forward with recording for the show.

Can I reveal your role?

I have no problem with that. This was posted prior to us really diving in and discussing things. But yeah...I look forward to the new show :).

I have no problem with that. This was posted prior to us really diving in and discussing things. But yeah...I look forward to the new show :).

I had a bunch written here but it does this weird time out thing and deletes it when the page reloads.

Ugh.

blech...yeah no fun.

No worries. The important thing is that every knows who YOU are and what projects YOU are up to :).

Have you thought about doing one with SassySheDevil? Her voice would work well with yours.

Dammit, I had just recently discovered this not too long ago. This is heartbreaking. :(

Dammit, I had just recently discovered this not too long ago. This is heartbreaking. :(

There will be more stuff coming...

Dark Hungers is going to be my "project manager" and technical guru.

I have a few ideas for the show... Always open to others. :)

I want to have people submit vignettes much like the one I posted on tumblr to be read by myself and perhaps a guest or two.

I want to have a mailbag and Perhaps a Q & A.

I already have some guests lined up... If you are interested in joining me for an episode, let me know. I'll want to talk prior to make sure we have workable chemistry. It was so good with Eliza and Emma too (hoping they will both make guest appearances.)

I'm excited about this new adventure!

So I know more than 35 of you have listened to #7 and claimed to love it... Yet it's got 35 votes total (nearly 40,000 views/listens) and a score of 4/5... 4.5 is needed for those little "hot" red h's.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=superpussy-episode-07

Eliza and I be sexy bitches!!! :D

Please vote (if ya love it!!!) lol

#8 going on soundcloud tonight.... Will link here when it's up.

A 4.5 on stories!!! You are amazing. God's cruel joke on the rest of us.

There will be more stuff coming...

Dark Hungers is going to be my "project manager" and technical guru.

I have a few ideas for the show... Always open to others. :)

I want to have people submit vignettes much like the one I posted on tumblr to be read by myself and perhaps a guest or two.

I want to have a mailbag and Perhaps a Q & A.

I already have some guests lined up... If you are interested in joining me for an episode, let me know. I'll want to talk prior to make sure we have workable chemistry. It was so good with Eliza and Emma too (hoping they will both make guest appearances.)

I'm excited about this new adventure!

Good Lord, I just saw this. :( THank you so much for the offer, but I have so much going on I won't be able to take you up on it. I hope everything works out, can't wait to hear what you guys come up with.

Posted on one of your SuperPussy episodes about seeing a video of you two...did not realize Eliza was no longer part of the 'Dynamic Duo'...hope she is doing well, wherever/whatever she may be doing. REALLY looking forward to hearing MORE of your podcasts!!! WS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back