Strap on vids

Wow, I agree. Great video!! I actually have seen this video before several times BUT just the strapon part. I am so glad I saw the rest. I love how they both cum, and she keeps fucking, making him cum even after he asks her to stop.

ES


Yes!!! So great to see a couple with the same sexual energy.
I actually found this vid because of the squirting but I too enjoyed the first part. Especially when he asks her to stop and she just keeps on going -what a minx!
This is the first time a strap on vid has held any appeal to me.
I love the ending when she uses the vibe on him and then leans against him/it to get off as well.
 
I liked all three! The first one being the best. You can't go wrong when during pegging, the woman enjoying herself, and the guy is squirting!

ES
 
Very nice. In most of these type of vids the girl often doesn't have the right kind of hip movement. Obviously a girl thing as it's possibly unnatural but this lady definitely does have it. Horny!

From my experience that natural hip movement can be influenced by the quality or style of the strap-on harness. Sometimes she does not get the same control over her "cock" that a guy would have.
 
From my experience that natural hip movement can be influenced by the quality or style of the strap-on harness. Sometimes she does not get the same control over her "cock" that a guy would have.

Sort of what I meant but couldn't find the right words lol.
 
Back
Top