Guys Who Want To J/O Together

Looking for this too. Feel this would be a good step to playing. Tried to hint to a friend one night, and the thought just had me aroused all evening.

Looking for this too. Feel this would be a good step to playing. Tried to hint to a friend one night, and the thought just had me aroused all evening.

I wish I had someone that was willing and would be discreet. Sounds like so much fun

Hey

On for a bit would love to chat. Send me a message and maybe we can chat some more.

I wish I had someone that was willing and would be discreet. Sounds like so much fun

I'm willing and discreet sadly I'm also far away. I prefer small cocks thought. But the guys that have them love my mouth.

I love role playing out gay sex with other guys on line. There are a couple of guys that have the "it" factor for me that I have met on-line that if the circumstances where right I would "go all the way" with. I have had phone sex a couple of times with a guy and it is HOT. I have cum twice each time each time on the phone and then a third time right after. I love chatting with men about gay sex and have literally cum thousands of times with other guys on-line and have had a couple of marathon sessions with guys on-line where we couldn't get enough of each other and I came 6 or 7 times in a twelve hour period.

I love role playing out gay sex with other guys on line. There are a couple of guys that have the "it" factor for me that I have met on-line that if the circumstances where right I would "go all the way" with. I have had phone sex a couple of times with a guy and it is HOT. I have cum twice each time each time on the phone and then a third time right after. I love chatting with men about gay sex and have literally cum thousands of times with other guys on-line and have had a couple of marathon sessions with guys on-line where we couldn't get enough of each other and I came 6 or 7 times in a twelve hour period.

Wowed over that!

Back