Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished work. Hope y'all had a good weekend and are having a good Monday so far too!

Hope everyone is doing well. Did some yard work today since there isn't a cloud in the sky. Maybe next time I can sneak in some NUDE gardening! ;)

Oooh can I be there too?? I will take whichever 'side' you don't want. You want to receive, I will be MORE than happy to give and vice versa!

Only if you pick up some champagne on the way over ;) :)

Hey there! New, 36, lesbian. If you want to come talk, I'm open to communicating.

Hi! Welcome to Lit!

I'm glad you found that video of us! :devil:

I watch it over and over again. It's one of my most cherished possessions :devil:

good afternoon bitches

Hey bitch! :kiss:

Sigh...so I made the mistake of asking for actual advice on the general GLBT Chatter forum but it doesn’t look promising. I should have just stuck with you ladies where I know I’ll get responses from ladies. Ok here goes, so I really do want to explore this whole girl thing in person but I honestly don’t know where to start. I know the bi and lesbian women are here (hi there that’s me:p) but what about in real life? I mean I know you meet someone the same way anywhere you go regardless of gender. But do I start at lesbian bars, have you ladies had any luck with the online dating thing? Maybe there is no definite answer for me except to go out and explore what there is to see. Anyway I hope you are having s wonderful day regardless!

Sigh...so I made the mistake of asking for actual advice on the general GLBT Chatter forum but it doesn’t look promising. I should have just stuck with you ladies where I know I’ll get responses from ladies. Ok here goes, so I really do want to explore this whole girl thing in person but I honestly don’t know where to start. I know the bi and lesbian women are here (hi there that’s me:p) but what about in real life? I mean I know you meet someone the same way anywhere you go regardless of gender. But do I start at lesbian bars, have you ladies had any luck with the online dating thing? Maybe there is no definite answer for me except to go out and explore what there is to see. Anyway I hope you are having s wonderful day regardless!

I meet the curious ones as well as the experienced ones in the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back