Girly Action for april-wine....

Ginny

Literotica Guru
mmmmmm enjoy! :kiss:

girlgirl1.jpg

girlgirl2.jpg

girlgirl3.jpg

These pictures are erotic and sweet at the same time. Nothing like two real girls loving one another.

yeah....i don't consider myself bisexual....but the pictures are quite arousing.....the tenderness....the obvious making love....soft bodies pleasing one another....the hands and fingers just knowing what to do....yummm....

la mariposita said:
These pictures are erotic and sweet at the same time. Nothing like two real girls loving one another.

Maybe :D But you've never had a good pussy spanking from the Huskie now have ya? :p

Ginny said:
yeah....i don't consider myself bisexual....but the pictures are quite arousing.....the tenderness....the obvious making love....soft bodies pleasing one another....the hands and fingers just knowing what to do....yummm....

Absolutely beautiful, my love. Makes my heart squeeze and my cock twitch simultaneously, which is a delicious combination.

Originally posted by la mariposita

Ditto, two real girls.

Tnks Ginny

april-wine said:
Now that's what I call a birthday present.......:kiss:

Thank-you Ginnylicious;)

you're welcome, sweet lady....mmmmm you and your Sweet one having some of that kinda fun...yum.....:kiss:

happy birthday, again! ;)

Back