Coming Home (closed for MzSeductress)

IreStockTrader

Experienced
Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Posts
35
As soon as he had pulled off the Interstate he had checked his map; he had laughed. When he was a kid it had been almost one hundred miles from the turnpike---a toll road---to the obscure little town with the funny name; it was tucked away in a small valley in an unremarkable sub-branch of the eastern mountain range which had once baffled the early settlers. The Interstate had finally gone through; one of the last sections completed in the country. It was still over fifty miles from four lane limited access highway; it would be exclusively two lane except for the occasional mountain passing lane along the steeper parts of the route.

It was late spring. This far North and this far up it was still cool; frost in June was an all too common occurrence as he recalled. Nothing really looked remotely familiar; it had been twenty years almost to the day. He considered the myriad reasons he had never returned to the tiny village in which he had attended both junior and senior high school. Life had gotten in the way. First there was college in another corner of the country followed by an unexpected stint in the Army and two overseas deployments to a combat zone. Then there was the corporate adventure which still occupied much of his life.

His parents left the area soon after he graduated; both had since passed on. His few close friends from high school had moved on as part of the largest exodus of a graduating class in the town's history. After many years of business closings, industry was slowly coming to the area. A surprising number of people were drifting back. Quality of life was very good; people tended to die well into their eighties and beyond from natural causes. Crime was almost nonexistent. There was a sense of community; people were neighborly. Charity began at home. Values...work ethic...honesty...friendship. The only real downside was freezing cold, snowy and absurdly long winters.

As he reached the town border, the memories flooded back. He passed his old high school with the football field at which he had spent every Friday night during the autumn. Good times, he thought.

He was staying at one of the new hotels that had sprung up while he had been away. He pulled into the car park and took one of the last spaces available. Taking his bag from the trunk, he walked into reception. He smiled at the pretty girl behind the counter,

"Hi, Adam Stanford, checking in."
 
Kimberly Day looked up hearing the name and blushed. At first she thought it was a joke but she looked up into his eyes and gasped. It was her brothers best friend
Adam . He must not have recognized her but he was polite as usual.

She had always had a big crush on him but of course shed never told her older brother that. They were 5 years older than her and viewed her as a little girl all the time but now she was definitely all woman. At 21 Kimberly had gotten a degree in hospitality and tourism and was now partial owner of the towns hotel.

Over the years she's had her ups and downs. Shed dated guys who were after sex, after her money, or trying to get close to her brother who was now a major nfl star. Shed attended a few big events and even dated a singer or two but she always found herself being mkre of a hometown girl.

Her dad had passed away about a year ago from colon cancer and her mother lived in a big house her brother had built for her just down the road. Her brother waa in town now the football season was over and she knew hed be happy to see his old friend.

She gave him the key smiling and said " Nice to see you again Adam" she said giving him a small smile " Your in room 462 master suite take it as a welcome back" she said
 
Last edited:
Adam did a double take on the girl behind the desk. She did look familiar, something about the eyes.

"Kimberly? Is that you?"

The more he looked at her, the more that came back. This was Roman's little sister, although she wasn't very little anymore!

"Well fancy meeting you here! How's Roman? I haven't seen that since he blew up on the NFL stage".
 
Kimberly smiled and said " Romans fine actually he's in town till training caml starts back actually" she smiled " I know he'll be glad to see you Adam" she said tinking I know I am, She was datin currently her boyfriend a bit of an ass but she had always been in lovenwoth adam even though hed never noticed her much just as his best friends little sister.

"I'll call him and tell him, your in town if you'd like and you can come over to dinner tonight as well if youndont have plans I know everyone would be fine with it." She turned giving him a warm complimentary cookie she baked herself and sliding him a red key card. " Enjoy your stay half off" she smiled.

She sighed seeing her jealous boyfriend the manager making his way inside and spotting Adam knowing theyd have an argument about it.
 
"Yeah, that would be great. Beats having dinner here all by myself", Adam said, smiling at Kimberly, "I'll call over at seven".

He smiled again, taking the warm cookie and the key. He took the elevator to his floor, opening the door to his room.

Thank you Kimberly, he thought, admiring the lavish room. He quickly unpacked, took a shower, and got dressed to go the Day house. By the time he got back to the lobby, Kimberly had left for the day. He went back out to his car, and drove to a florist nearby. Thankfully, it was still open. He picked up a decent bouquet to give to Roman and Kimberly's mother.

He made the short drive to the house, and rang the bell. Roman answered.

"Ro, my man, how's it going?"

Roman eyed the flowers, Ah you didn't have to that. I'm more of a six pack guy, before cracking a laugh.

Roman welcomed Adam into the kitchen, and gave the flower to Mrs. Day.

"Mrs. Day, you haven't aged a day", smiling.

Then Kimberly walked in. My, had she grown up!

"Hey Kimberly. Thanks for the room upgrade, appreciate it".
 
Kimberly smiled and said " Its no problem Adam im glad you like it" she said walking into the kitchen and taking the cake out of the oven to cool. She made strawberries and fresh cream to top it and them finished making the rice and beans to help her mother out.

She saw Adam and her brother walk off into the living room staring after him for a second before turning and seeing her mothers knowing gaze.

She blushed before walking over and finishing the salad as well her mother standing beside her and saying "Your not still seeing that henry boy are you Kimmy?"

"Yes mama I am" she said cutting the lettuce.

"hmm. Well Adam grew up nice hasn't he? those two boys were trouble when the were younger but Im proud they've grown and are handsome as devils. So Adams staying in your hotel huh?"

Kimberly nodded knowing where this was headed" yes he is I gave him a master suite"

Mama day smiled kissing her daughters forehead knowing how In love she was with Adam since childhood. She had been so upset when he left she only talked to her.

Kimberly smiled bringing some things into the dining room.
 
Adam walked into the living room with Roman.

"It's good to see you man. How's NFL life treating you?"

It's alright, Roman remarked, You thought Coach Taylor's workouts were hard, you ain't seen Sean Peyton's!

They laughed as they reminisced about their playing days. They had delivered back-to-back state championships for the school. But shortly after, Adam blew out his knees, shattering any dreams he had of going pro. But it was good to see his old quarterback had made it.

Kimberly then walked in.

"That looks great Kimmy", finding himself going back to her shortened name,
"Anything I can help with?"
 
Last edited:
Kimberly smiled and said " You can bring in the Shrimp fettuccine on the counter and the pitcher of lemonade if you dont mind Adam" she looked at her brother and said " And you can bring the cake out here Roman." She said making her brother mumble something about her being a bossy little sister to homself making hwr smirk.

She finished setting things up and got a text from her boyfriend to meet her outside which made her mother frown when she excused herself because she had known. She hadnt told her brother because hed most likely kill Henry for being controlling"
 
Adam noticed Kimmy frown at her phone, and then disappear outside.

He turned to Roman, "You know what that is about?"

His friend sighed, "If I had to guess, it's probably that douchebag boyfriend. Waste of space that guy".

Adam frowned himself. What was Kimmy doing with this guy, if he was such a loser as Roman described. But it wasn't his business. He returned to the kitchen to bring the rest of the food to the living room.
 
Kimmy had a huge arguement with Henry in his car and he had called her a few names leaving her visibly upset. He had looked as if he was going to strike her but shook her instead yelling causing her to push him away and storm back into the house. She knew by the grip he had on her arms there might be bruising and she excused herself before heading upstairs into the bathroom crying.

She had been dating James since they graduated college but his possessive nature was becoming a bit much for her. He had freaked seeing the guy from the hotel go into her mothers home and she explained who he was. He warned her she better not cheat and shed told him hed better not threaten her again or they were done.

She had saw the rage in his eyes and chose that monet to leave because she was afraid. She had witnessed his anger when he had gotten into a bar fight and she knew how he could get.
 
Adam heard Kimmy come in. He managed to catch a glimpse of her as she ran upstairs.

"Kimmy, you alright", he asked softly, sensing something was very wrong. He followed her up to the bathroom. Knocking softly on the door, he heard crying.

"Kimmy, I'm coming in".

He opened the door to find Kimmy sitting on the side of the tub, sobbing.

"Kimmy, what happened?"

He noticed bruising on her arm. Rage filled inside him. Someone had clearly raised their hands at this beautiful girl.

"Kimmy, look at me. Did Henry do that?"

One look in her eye, and he knew the truth. He stormed out of the bathroom, and went back into Roman.

"We gotta go see Henry. Your sister is upstairs with some bruises on her arm."

Roman nodded, making his way to his car.

"Mrs. Day, we will be back shortly", Adam remarked politely.

He joined Roman in his car, and they raced off. They made the short drive to the loser's house. Adam hadn't felt anger like this in a while. Grabbing baseball bats from the trunk, they knocked on the door. When Henry answered the door, Adam grabbed him and threw him up against the wall. He pressed the baseball bat into Henry's neck, and got very close to his face.

"You are a piece of shit. If I ever hear that you come near Kimberly again, I will end you. Now I'm only a friend of the family. That guy behind me, that's Kimberly's brother. He wants to kill you here and now. Bit of a hothead, but be glad I'm here today, or else you wouldn't be seeing tomorrow."

One final stare, and a jab of the butt of the baseball bat into Henry's stomach, left doubled over on his doorstep.

"You and Kimberly are done".

Roman and Adam drove back, finding Kimberly had come back downstairs.

"You OK Kimmy? Don't worry, Henry won't be coming near you again."
 
Kimberly nodded shocked Adam and Roman had disappeared so suddenly and knew they had gone after Henry. She had saw the rage flash in his eyes before he stormed out the bathroom and made to go after him but by the time she headed downstairs Roman and Adam were gone.

She had put on a sweater to hide the bruises from her mother not wanting her more upset than she was because you could clearly see the handprints from the force he grabbed her on her arms.

She could see Roman fuming and he came over hugging her. She smiled hugging him back and kissing his cheek and doing the same to Adam. She hadnt been really hungry and wanted a bit of time alone thanking them both and begging them silently with her eyes for them not to tell mama day about the marks.

"Im fine guys really im just going to lie down a bit ok?"She said smiling sHeotly. She knew Henry wouldnt be stupid enough to do anything to her but he had access to Adams room and she offered him a room to stay with her until he left.
 
Adam nodded, appreciating the kiss and hug from Kimberly. He sat down to dinner with Mrs. Day and Roman, forgetting the events that had just taken place. They reminisced about the old days, when Roman and Adam were setting national records for high school football. They had just finished dinner, when Kimberly came back down.

"Hey", Adam said softly, "You alright?"
 
Kimberly smiled and nodded sitting down beside him and her brother " I fine Adam thanks " she said grabbing a bowl for some salad and chicken knowing theyve had dinner already. She founs it sweet they were concerned for her but she wanted them to know she wasn't stressed about Henry.

She ate some food then glanced at the time. It was getting late and she needed to head home soon.
She smiled and said to Adam " I have an extra room you can stay in Adam if youd like that way Henry cant have access to your things and it's free."
 
Adam smiled,

"That's very kind of you. Why don't you come with me in my car? We can stop by the hotel and I will pick up my things".

They helped clear up after dinner and made to leave. Roman thanked him privately for his help with the Henry situation, and they agreed to meet up for a beer tomorrow.

Adam and Kimmy made the short journey to the hotel. "Wait here, I'll be 2 minutes". He almost ran inside, gathered his things and went back out to the car. Kimmy then gave directions to her place.
 
Kimmy didnt live to far from the hotel and she was glad when they arrived. All she wanted to do was have a drink, get in her hot tub and relax after the long day.

She showed him where to park her car inside the double garage and she opened the door to her house. She smiled showing him the guest room and her room was just around the corner if he needed anything. The house had central air if it got too hot and he could help himself to anything inside of her refrigerator.

She poured herself some wine and offered him a glass.

(Writers note: The part of Adam will be taken over by mydnyghtguy)
 
Last edited:
Taking the wine Adam sipped it slowly as he took a seat on the couch, "Nice wine and not bitter at all", he commented.

Looking over at her he was unable to keep from running his eyes up and down her body and reaffirmed his earlier thoughts about just how much of woman she had grown into.

"So what are your plans for the rest of the evening?"
 
Kimmy shrugged " I was just planning to relax after my day with Henry honestly maybe watch a movie in my hot tub then get some sleep. You can join me... I mean if you want to" she blushed and sipped more of her wine.

She took a seat across from him and her eyes did a quick scan of his body and she sighed inwardly admiring him. " Quit it Kimmy!" She thought and turned slightly so he couldn't catch her staring. Adam probably thought of her as the same little Kimmy from high school who baked for him and roman.
 
The thought of joining her in the hot tub was more an offer he was not about to refuse though he probably should considering she was his best friends sister from high school. But it was a different time and Kimmy was no longer a little girl and in fact was all grown up.

"I would love to join you in the hot tub, however that is one thing I don't have with me is swim trunks. You think Roman has a pair that he wouldn't mind me borrowing?"

The thought of seeing her in a swim suit was all he could think of at the moment though he knew it would be torture as well. How could he be thinking these things about the little girl he used to look upon as his adopted sister.

"I should probably go take a cold shower", he thought to himself.
 
Kimmy smiled and nodded " He has tons here hes never even used. To be honest I use the hottub every day its really relaxing. Ill go grab you a pair im gonna go shower and change" she said hopping off the stool " Ill leave it on the rack outside the bathroom Adam"she said walking towards the bedroom to grab her two piece and shower.

She went into Romans trunk she moved into her room and grabbed a few pairs of new trunks deciding to let Adam choose and if he wanted to take a dip in he hottub anytime he could. She placed the trunks on the shelf outside of where the guest bathroom was and went and showered.
 
"That would be great Kimmy I appreciate the use of the trunks." Adam refused to watch her go as he knew that his eyes were going to be working overtime as it was.

Finishing off his glass of wine Adam walked to his room and found the swim trunks that she had left for him. He grabbed them and entered his room closing the door behind him.

Pulling off his shirt Adam examined himself in the full length mirror and was still proud of his body. After his injuries had ended his football career Adam turned to the gym and weights to replace the routine of practice and discipline. He found his body responded well gaining muscle and losing fat fairly easily. Fat had never been an issue but with all the extra exercise football practice required he had never been able to gain that much muscle. Without football the muscle had come easy and he had trained a few people on the side for extra money.

Adam slipped his pants off then his boxer briefs before slipping on a pair of black trunks which fit fairly snug in the crotch. He pulled them off and tried a yellow and green pair with the same result. In fact each pair he tried was a little snug in the crotch and he guessed either Roman bought them that way on purpose or perhaps it was just a slight difference in build.

As he pulled on the solid black pair he thought about Kimmy and how he would ask her out if not being whom she was. She had turned out to be a beautiful woman as her racial mix of Black and Asian gave her an exotic look. Her skin tone was dark enough to show that she was part black while the Asian part of her showed up more in her facial features. Adam was certain that she had no problems finding dates. He knew she was shy in high school but always had guys hanging around many of which he or Roman would run off with just a look.

Adam allowed himself a moments indiscretion mentally as he thought about what it would look like to see her darker skin laying upon his white skin as he was Caucasian. The thought was to much to handle especially since he would be sharing a hot tub with her very soon. Shaking his head the image crumbled away and he gave himself a once over before heading out into the hallway.

"Hey Kimmy are you already in the hot tub?", he called.
 
Kimmy had quickly showered and changed into her red two piece bikini. She figured Adam was till changing and decided to load Netflix on the tv near the tub and skim through movies deciding shed wait till Adam came.

She heard him call out and said " Not yet Adam I was waiting till you got here so we could chokse a movie before getting in." She said back decidjng to place the remote where they coukd reach and gasped softly seeing him step in the spa room.

Adams body was incredible. Although he hadn't made it league his body was sculpted and fit like an athlete. His creamy toned chest and slightly pink nipples made her shiver with pleasure and her eyes glazed with lust briefly.

She turned quickly not wanting to get too heated otherwise her arousal would be evident in her bikini set. Kimmy's body was slender and petite due to her Asian blood but her ass was definitely from her fathers black side and her skin tone show and lios reflected that as well.

She blushed and said " Umm anything your interested in seeing?"
 
Stepping into the room Adam wasn't sure whether to whistle, cry or blush as the little red two piece she was wearing showed off her amazing body and caused his pulse to increase. For just a second their eyes locked with each other and he thought,"did she just catch me checking her out?"

Her question about anything interesting he wanted to see caused a mild chuckle which he waved his hand at her to ignore the laugh when she looked quizzically at him.

"I don't care so you pick whatever is your hearts desire." Adam leaned on the door frame and couldn't help but look at her ass when she turned to around to pick a movie. He didn't linger there to long but enough to make him shake his head. "Damn Roman why does your sister have to look so fine", he murmured under his breath.
 
Kimmy decided on a comedy and settled into the tub shortly after smiling " I hope this is ok Adam" she said not knowing what he was into. She decided to talk about what he was up to since he left and also about Henry.

" About earlier... I jus..Thank you . Henry would've never backed off. He is a really jealous guy. I didn't mean for you guys to get in between things but im greatful for it. Im sure he won't try anything at work either." She shrugged.

She hadn't known why she continued seeing Henry or why she even felt anything for him . He was amazing at first but the moment she saw his possessive and controlling side she should have dumped him.
 
Adam waited until she had slipped into the hot tub before joining her in the warm water. She had started a comedy which was fine by him as he was expecting they would chat and not seriously watch the movie.

"Oh don't worry about earlier Kimmy that's what Roman and I do is look after you. As far as Henry goes however if he even looks at you the wrong way you come let me know and I will make sure he regrets it in every way possible."

Adam paused to stretch a bit and his leg inadvertently came to rest against hers under the water. He started to move it but decided that would cause more attention than just leaving it be. He was also curious to see if she would move or just let them remain touching.

"Jealousy can be a horrible thing he should have enough trust to allow you to act in an appropriate fashion. I mean I get it that you are a very attractive woman that calls the attention of many a male would be suitor but to think so little of you like that you are going to run off with any guy that winks. It's almost like he thinks of you as a tramp waiting to jump to the next best thing. But the worst is hurting you as there is no reason in the world to justify that and he is lucky that he can still walk."

Adam felt himself getting worked up once more over the entire incident as the thought of guys hurting women angered him. But to hurt Kimmy was making it personal and something he wouldn't allow to go unpunished now or ever.

"Enough about that sorry if I'm being a mood killer here. So what are your plans for the rest of the week and weekend? You know I'm single so any hot available ladies you would like to set me up with?"
 
Back
Top