The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think the 5000 mark was chiseled in stone.

Laurel does a great job of running this place. Kids that want to be adults must be kept out. Men that want to be women are allowed in but are vulnerable to the Lit Detectives. Personal information is posting and then wiped. Other information is posted years ago, searched, quoted, and there is your hairy beaver trampoline pics looking at you in every thread.

I do not envy her job.

Just from reading about all the weird shit on here - I hope she gives herself a grand salary. She deserves it.

I wanted to put down a new sand base for my pool, but it's raining now. So much for that idea.

Last edited:
The nacho stand was never in the front courtyard.

It is more of a side street operation.

"It's not fair that Laurel gets to start the Blurt thread. She should open it up and give everyone a chance to do it."

"Oh no, wait! We didn't mean everybody everybody!"

tumblr_ms9o66tLEM1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

What did i do wrong to turn my autofill off on here? Annoying!

We've already had multiple Blurt starters who are on people's ignore lists. And the blurts went on.

Blurts are unstoppable.

"It's not fair that Laurel gets to start the Blurt thread. She should open it up and give everyone a chance to do it."

"Oh no, wait! We didn't mean everybody everybody!"
If they don't like it, they can start their own.

Or, you could start two blurt threads, and race them to see which one gets to 5000 first. When we were kids and had hamsters, we used to do that with them. It seemed pretty fun, at the time...

Now it's turned back on. I just had to close out of the site.

To those who are being butthurt for not being able to start the official blurt thread...

tumblr_inline_musgy6Gu2W1r47dxu.gif

heh heh heh

It's a Willy Wonka gif jam up in this beeyotch!

giphy.gif

To those who are being butthurt for not being able to start the official blurt thread...

heh heh heh

maybe someday you can describe to us all what the inside of a rectum looks like first hand.

maybe someday you can describe to us all what the inside of a rectum looks like first hand.

You mean inside your head? All you gotta do is look at a mirror, Bertie.

Ooops, that won't let you look inside the colonic canal you are, just the pathetic and aging herpes-ridden skin outside encasing it.

I don't wanna go to the grocery store. But I guess if I want to eat and have toilet paper next week, I hafta.

Laurel's a magician.

I wish! I would wave my wand and replace everyone's butthurt with raspberry jam. :rose:

tumblr_inline_musgy6Gu2W1r47dxu.gif

heh heh heh

giphy.gif

Like I already said, the only Blurt thread starter who isn't on people's ignore lists has been me - and that's because no one can ignore me, not because no one wants to.

Every time we've started a Blurt thread I've received concerned PMs from people who have the new starter on Ignore.

I now appreciate those people who had the class and manners to privately complain to me, then move on with their day without ruining other people's fun. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back