What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have water so I'm a happy camper.

Now if the idiot ITs can just get the e-mail fixed. :rolleyes:

@DarkBlade: ... hehe is always great :)

I'm totally floored at the nice feedback my stories have received so far. No sharks so far, yay! ):

It's been one of those days where i should have stayed in bed and played with my, uh, toes. :rolleyes:

Cold! Fuck! It's not supposed to be cold here, it's Florida fer chrissake! I mean it's high noon and it's 54F which is cold around here as far as I'm concerned ... and the wind's blowing which makes it worse and it's cloudy too. Ugh!

**whines** I want warmth and sunshine, dammit! :mad:

Cold! Fuck! It's not supposed to be cold here, it's Florida fer chrissake! I mean it's high noon and it's 54F which is cold around here as far as I'm concerned ... and the wind's blowing which makes it worse and it's cloudy too. Ugh!

**whines** I want warmth and sunshine, dammit! :mad:

hahahaha

It's 29 and cloudy here. Not bad for the end of December.

@TE999: Let's switch then. We've been having around 12 to 14 degrees Centigrade plus sunshine since Christmas. Winter weather this is not. I want to be buried in snow up to my nipples! :)

My mood? Oh yeah, greedy. There's so many crazy things I want right now. Snow, sex, a good inspiration for my story, and a nice, big lump of cash won't hurt either. Oh well...

I feel for ya, Tom. It's just like that out on the Left Coast. Same temps, wind and on-and-off rain. Makes it hard to get motivated to do yard work.

Other than that . . . equanimous.

I'm pensive. I normally know what each week will bring before it even starts. I don't this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back