Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
HisHarlot said:
thank you e.w. i was so looking forward to leaving this hell-hole behind; you have no idea.

there are two other options left open to me now... and neither one are pleasant, or what i want to do.

the ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) are always nice... and very welcome.

:kiss:

You need to meditate in a quiet room with candles burning before laying down for sleep, let your mind go and allow yourself to let these decisions into your heart. Then sleep on it , it will come to you in your dream and it will be true because the answer came from your heart.

Diamond_Girl said:
E.W. - Fabulous av, babe! Brought a much-needed smile to my face.

OK, folks... I've gotta blurt it out. I know I could probably do this on the DLS or the MH thread... Hell, or even my own. I'll post it in every thread (how annoying would that be? :rolleyes: ) because I'm not shy about telling it.

I LOVE DUSKYTIP!!!

Thank you sweety and who is this love of yours?

Diamond_Girl said:

OK, folks... I've gotta blurt it out. I know I could probably do this on the DLS or the MH thread... Hell, or even my own. I'll post it in every thread (how annoying would that be? :rolleyes: ) because I'm not shy about telling it.

I LOVE DUSKYTIP!!!

I love Diamond Girl and now that the secret is out. She has been in my heart for a long time. She has my love, and everything about me is hers.

Last edited:
Erotica_Writings said:
Thank you sweety and who is this love of yours?

Ummm, look up. Does that answer your question? Hehehe :eek:

He first PMed me back in early May when I posted this thread in the personals looking for a military man to chat with. We PMed, then emailed, then chatted. He didn't wish to share me with Cuz, so he backed off for a bit and PMed me again Saturday night out of the blue. Funny thing is, I've been thinking about him for the past three weeks, and was going to email him this past Monday. The rest, as they say, is history. :heart:

Diamond_Girl said:

I LOVE DUSKYTIP!!!

Congrats!

HisHarlot said:
don't say you want me to ride with you and then, because of a cock and a pair of jeans... YOU change your mind. FUCK THAT!

this is the second time you've dissed me. i was on the rig with you last year... and what happened that night, was the first time. now, today... is the second.

dammit that's aggravating!! :mad:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HH}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm soooooo sorry to hear this *sighs*

HisHarlot said:
thank you e.w. i was so looking forward to leaving this hell-hole behind; you have no idea.

there are two other options left open to me now... and neither one are pleasant, or what i want to do.

the ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) are always nice... and very welcome.

We do what we have to hun... and sometimes it's not pleasant. Just do as EW said the meditation should help you come to what would be the best given the situation.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HH}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :rose:s

poppy1963 said:
My Computer Is Running SO SLOW Today! :mad: I HATE THAT!

There...I feel better now. :)
6.gif

Last edited:
trent0553 said:
Well said chronicle_tenko.

As someone who has almost always been at the opposite end of the physical spectrum, your attitude and resiliance is refreshing.

Good job being secure in yourself.

Good for you too, sweetie...*hugs*

Spiritshadow.......WE LOVE YOU, YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!

*sneaks behind Harlot and snuzzles her all up* Bad day hon? You KNOW where to find me!!! *hugs ya 'gain* :kiss: :heart:

non-lit

I was asked today how are you, and you know you really don't care how I am, your just using your ettiquette....I use mine and say good, how are you? In the mean time I am thinking go away, I have to pass gas, I need to scratch an area between my crotch. I feel like hell, my head hurts, my back hurts, my hands are getting cauloses from the wheelchair. And another thing I hate is when you say shame you can't lose more weight you have such a pretty face. You fucking
mo ron why there isn't enough plastic surgery to help your face and all I have to do is diet. Neener neener. Well now I feel better and no more gas :D

Diamond_Girl said:
Ummm, look up. Does that answer your question? Hehehe :eek:

He first PMed me back in early May when I posted this thread in the personals looking for a military man to chat with. We PMed, then emailed, then chatted. He didn't wish to share me with Cuz, so he backed off for a bit and PMed me again Saturday night out of the blue. Funny thing is, I've been thinking about him for the past three weeks, and was going to email him this past Monday. The rest, as they say, is history. :heart:

There is the magic messenger called the heart :kiss: congrats baby

Erotica_Writings said:
There is the magic messenger called the heart :kiss: congrats baby

Thanks, hon. It's amazing how hearts that are tuned in to each other can always find the other. For example, I won't really know his day is going downhill when I just decide to email him. And he won't know that my day is horrible when he emails just the most perfect thing in the world. It just happens.

We will work through all this together, I will be there beside you to help you, I will never let you go through this alone

Diamond_Girl said:
Thanks, hon. It's amazing how hearts that are tuned in to each other can always find the other. For example, I won't really know his day is going downhill when I just decide to email him. And he won't know that my day is horrible when he emails just the most perfect thing in the world. It just happens.
No, I think you're mistaken about that, DG. It doesn't "just happen." *Everything* happens for a reason, for a purpose. When two people are that strongly connected, they really can *feel* one another's moods at times, because the connection truly does become spiritual...

I prayed to God one night to send me someone true.
But never in a million years did I ever picture you.
You were more beautiful than a dream could ever capture.
And now I can't shake loose, I'm caught in your rapture.
Lips softer than a rose pedal, skin as soft as a dove.
What other words could come to mind because I am in love.
Smile of an Angel, softer than a gentle breeze.
One thought of you puts my mind at ease.
You are the definition of beauty and everything that is real.
But these words aren't enough to express how I feel.
And a dream a dream, so whatever shall I do.
But I was awaken by a kiss; damn my dream had come true.

BlackWolf65 said:
No, I think you're mistaken about that, DG. It doesn't "just happen." *Everything* happens for a reason, for a purpose. When two people are that strongly connected, they really can *feel* one another's moods at times, because the connection truly does become spiritual...

So true, BW, my friend. :) I have certainly felt the spirituality of the connection, which always amazes me, considering we've never met. It's soooo beautiful! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back