It's an AH Reunion.

Damn it!

The end of the world hit 20 minutes ago and I forgot to take pictures. I always miss the best photo ops. :rolleyes:

My priest was very disappointed. He had to get up this morning and finish his sermon for the Sunday service. I think he was just procrastinating.

I've been enjoying this thread, so I am bumping it back to page one.

The first year Jim and I drove to Ontario, Canada we followed a band of storms from the Front Range all the way to Wisconsin. On the way back we ran into two more coming out way. No fun, no fun at all!

Hey everyone!

Just popping in quick, since the toughest 2-3 weeks of the year is upon me, and I am happy to say, almost over!

Be back soon!:kiss::kiss:

Hiya to all my AH friends!! It has been a long time since I have been on Lit. Been meaning to check in for a while.

I hope everyone is doing well and anyone near Joplin is okay.

Life here is moving forward....maybe not the way I want it to or at the rate I want it to, but it is moving.

Talk atchas later!

Hi, Bel. I've been wrapped up in the drama in Missouri and hoping family survives. Kinda lost track of here.

That's the correct priority, love. Happy that I have not heard of any of our brethren or their families being hurt, although there was some property damage for some.

I had my head down in story. That's done, edited and submitted tonight. Decided to just get it in rather than have it beta read and possibly delayed. If the don't accept it, someone else will.

Is anyone else witnessing the invasion of the cicada?

That's the correct priority, love. Happy that I have not heard of any of our brethren or their families being hurt, although there was some property damage for some.

I had my head down in story. That's done, edited and submitted tonight. Decided to just get it in rather than have it beta read and possibly delayed. If the don't accept it, someone else will.

How did the story go, Bel?

Some day I really want to experience the cicada emergence . . . for about a day! Then I want to go home to peace and quiet. :D

Really? I was in Seoul one August and the cicadas there are loud enough to drown out the traffic noise. They all burst into song at once, overpower everything else for a few minutes, then shut up. Odd, truly.

Really? I was in Seoul one August and the cicadas there are loud enough to drown out the traffic noise. They all burst into song at once, overpower everything else for a few minutes, then shut up. Odd, truly.

It's loud enough here to drown out the neighbor's dirt bikes and 4-wheelers--and it's a constant, never-ending drone. No, it's more like a rattling roar.

How did the story go, Bel?

I guess we'll see what they think of it... I can't honestly say I thought it was one of my strongest efforts, but I was so happy to finish ANYTHING after so long of a down
period...

I guess we'll see what they think of it... I can't honestly say I thought it was one of my strongest efforts, but I was so happy to finish ANYTHING after so long of a down
period...

I wrote an essay yesterday. That was a real thrill. I actually finished it.

Well done, Bel and Molly.

I'm actually writing myself these days. I'm polishing up all my BDSM pieces here on Lit and will self publish them in an anthology entitled Short Pieces of Kinky Smut.

After the clusterfuck that was my last work I prefer to have complete control.

Back