Bridging the Age Gap

Josie's eyes were as big as saucer's as she watched her grandfather pushing himself on Josie's young, blonde friend. She couldn't believe the things he was saying and doing, or the fact that Rachel was letting him get away with it. And his cock. Holy fuck, his cock was big, pressing against the front of his pants and grinding relentlessly against the other girl's ass.

"...close your eyes and imagine you are all alone and that is your finger inside your cunt," the teen heard her grandfather say.

She didn't have to imagine what Rachel was feeling, because Josie had one of her own fingers buried in her pussy as she watched, though it was kind of fun to pretend it was her grandfather's finger inside of her. Or better yet, that big, thick cock of his. That big, beautiful piece of meat that was currently pressed firmly against her friend's ass...
 
Josie slipped her finger deeper between her legs, parting her moist lips and sinking into the warm folds of her sex, her other hand clutching desperately at her swollen nipples as she watched in awe at what was happening in front of her. Her grandfather, the same old man that used to bounce her on her knee and sneak candy to her when she was little, was in the kitchen forcing himself on one of her friends. A finger seemingly buried in Rachel's pussy, Josie watched as he pulled her top down, freeing her firm, round breasts and her hard nipples.

Is he going to fuck her right there in the kitchen? Just bend her over the counter and take her right there, knowing that Josie could come up to the house at any time? The teen was shocked by how brazen her grandfather was, and how smooth. Rachel, sweet little Rachel was letting him do what he wanted. Sure she was protesting, but she wasn't trying to pull away and even her words seemed halfhearted at best.

"I better go and check on Josie," she heard her grandfather announce as he turned the blonde teen around and gave her a quick kiss.

Fuck! Josie, slipped from the corner of the cabin and jogged quickly back down to the beach, frustrated that she had only been a few heartbeats from an orgasm when her grandfather had chosen to abruptly end his liaison with Rachel. Reaching the beach, the tan teen plunged straight into the water, then just as quickly emerged to see her grandfather coming toward her.

"Where's Rachel?" she asked innocently as she stepped out of the water, her topless body glistening in the bright sunlight.
 
Josie bit off a gasp at the brush of her grandfather's fingers against the side of her breast. He had come just inches from touching her dark, swollen nipple, and judging by the way he had been ogling her tits from the moment she stepped out of the water, the teenager was pretty positive that it was no accident. She couldn't really blame him, though, her nipples were so stiff and erect at that moment it would have been difficult for any man to look away. Then again, most men weren't her grandfather. Clearly, he was every bit the pervert that he seemed, forcing himself on Josie's friend one minute, then glaring at Josie's bare breasts the next, his own granddaughter. Of course, Josie loved the attention, as well as the thought that her grandfather was just as much a dirty old man as she was a prick tease.

She glanced down and noticed that there was still a bulge in his pants, though it certainly wasn't as prominent as it had been minutes ago in the kitchen, grinding against Rachel's butt. She wanted desperately to reach down and grab hold of the front of his pants and rub it back to its full size, or better yet, to just drop to her knees in front of him and suck him off but there was always the chance that Rachel would come back down to the water and Josie had no idea how she would begin to explain giving her grandfather a blowjob.

"I think you're right, I should probably go check on her," the dark haired teen responded leaning into the old man's chest, pressing one breast against him playfully. "You wait here, we'll be back down in a few minutes."

Josie lifted up on her toes and kissed her grandfather on the cheek, this time pressing both tits firmly against his chest and letting one hand brush lightly, and innocently over the front of his pants. Then she was running toward the cabin, her perky teen tits bouncing and her tight little ass on display for him. She grinned the whole time, knowing that his eyes were locked onto her body right up until the moment that she disappeared into the house.

Rachel was standing in front of the bathroom mirror adjusting her bikini top over her full breasts when Josie found her. "You know, you can take that off if you want. There's never anyone around the lake except us," the tan teen suggested, playfully tugging at the strings of the blonde's top. "And I'm sure my grandfather wouldn't mind if you went topless. You have the most amazing breasts."

"I couldn't..." Rachel blushed and placed her hands protectively over her tits as Josie 'accidentally' untied one side of the bikini top causing it to fall from her shoulder. "I can't believe you...go topless in front of him."

"He's my grandfather, and he's harmless," Josie assured the girl as she stood behind her and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. "Anyway, forget about him, let me see them..." Josie's hands slipped up and pulled Rachel's hands away from her chest. A moment later the blonde's top was on the bathroom counter and she and Josie were staring at Rachel's big, perfect breasts. Josie leaned tighter against her friend, letting her own nipples press against the blonde's bare back as she lifted her hands up and gently cupped the other girls tits.

"You are so beautiful, Rachel," the brunette said, her voice sweet and friendly and not betraying even the tiniest bit of the lust that Josie was feeling in that moment. Still cupping the blonde's left breast, Josie rubbed Rachel's right nipple with her finger, causing it to quickly harden.

"We shouldn't...what if your grandfather comes back?" the blonde asked, making no move to stop Josie.

"He won't...not for a long time...besides, if he does, he can watch," Josie whispered as her lips closed around one of Rachel's ears.

"Oh my god, Josie! You are such a nympho..." the blonde said, shocked by the other girl's suggestion that the old man watch them...well, do whatever it was they were doing.

"Yeah, but you like it, even if you pretend you don't," Josie teased as her lips moved down to the side of Rachel's neck and her hands began to squeeze the other girls breasts more firmly.

"We really shouldn't...I...I...I'm not a lesbian you know," Rachel stammered as she turned around to face Josie who kept her hands on the other girl's body.

"Neither am I, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. There are so many things we could do together...things I could teach you..." Josie offered as she leaned forward and placed a simple, sensual kiss on the other girl's lips. "Come on...trust me."

Rachel followed the shorter, darker Josie into her bedroom, holding one of her hands. Josie saw that the large window over the bed was open and the thin white curtains were blowing softly in the breeze. Well, gramps, if you want to try your hand at being a peeping tom, this will be just about the greatest opportunity you'll ever get, the teen thought as she lead her friend to the bed and sat her down.

With the blonde seated in front of her, Josie stepped between the girl's legs and stood with her bare breasts directly in front of the other girl's face. "You can touch my tits if you want to. Go ahead, I don't mind." Rachel looked up at her friend, her eyes wide. There was a short pause then the blonde teenager's hands crept up to Josie's chests, tentatively touching her swollen nipples.

Josie moaned softly, "Kiss them..."

Rachel didn't hesitate as long this time, her lips finding Josie's breasts and nipples and almost eagerly exploring. Soon the other girl's tongue was circling one of Josie's nipples while Josie ran her fingers through the other girl's hair. They went on like that for several minutes until Josie finally pushed Rachel back and looked down into her big, beautiful eyes.

"Lay back," the tan teen said to the blonde as she knelt down, preparing to give Rachel the greatest sexual experience of her young life, and hoping desperately that her perverted grandfather was watching.
 
Operating under the assumption that her grandfather might be watching through the window, Josie was careful to position her friend at just the right angle to give the old man a perfect view before she began to kiss her way slowly down the blonde teen's perfect body. She lingered for several moments on Rachel's neck, kissing, licking, sucking while her hands groped at her friend's full, firm breasts. Josie was happy to feel Rachel reciprocate by lifting her hands up and squeezing Josie's smaller breasts.

As the dark haired teen moved lower she sucked her friend's nipples into her mouth, one after the other, teasing each with her tongue until they were rock hard and swollen. The soft moans and gasps escaping from the blonde teen's lips told Josie that the other girl was definitely enjoying the attention. Josie could also feel the warmth between Rachel's legs against her stomach and it was that warmth that drove Josie even lower.

As the petite, tan teenager slipped down between her friend's milky, white thighs she reached out and carefully untied the strings of the bikini bottom that the blonde wore. Slowly she peeled the bikini off revealing the wet pussy beneath. Rachel wasn't completely shaved, a small tuft of blonde hair just above her clit, but her lips were wet and puffy and inviting and without hesitation, Josie lowered her head and drug her tongue up the length of one side then down the other. She felt Rachel shudder slightly at the light brush of tongue and Josie couldn't help but smile to herself, wondering just how her friend was going to react when Josie got serious.

As Rachel spread her legs wider, Josie slid down until she was kneeling in the floor next to the bed, her head between the blonde's thighs. She continued to lick the other girl's sex deliberately and repeatedly until finally she couldn't resist any longer, and let her tongue slip into Rachel's sweet little slit. The blonde teen was so hot and so sweet, Josie abandoned the idea of teasing the girl slowly and let her tongue push deeper even as she moved her hand over and began to rub Rachel's clit with her fingers.
 
Josie had two fingers buried inside Rachel's cunt, easing them in and out of the teen's wet lips, as she flicked her tongue back and forth against the blonde girl's clit when she heard what sounded like a cough from just outside the window. Confirmation that her grandfather was indeed watching as the two girls played on Josie's bed. A few moments later, R achel had her first orgasm. It was adorable, really, and Josie was determined to give her several more before they were done, not to mention have a couple of her own.

Abandoning Rachel's pussy temporarily, the brunette slid back up her friend's body, once again letting her lips kiss their way along the girl's body. Soon she was face to face with the fresh faced blonde, "That felt pretty good, huh?"

Rachel didn't answer, except to nod and smile, then lift her head up to give Josie a kiss on the mouth. "We can do it to each other at the same time," Josie suggested with a wicked grin. "Just lay right there."

The tan teen spun around until she was straddling the blonde girl's face and once again had her head between the other girl's smooth, milky thighs. She lowered her mouth to Rachel's sex and started licking her slit, but a moment later she stopped, realizing that the blonde wasn't reciprocating.

"I don't know what to do," Rachel said nervously.

"It's okay, just use your tongue...do what I do...I promise, I'll love it," Josie tried to assure her before lowering mouth back down. She was rewarded a moment later by the feel of Rachel's wet tongue moving against Josie's bare labia. She's a natural, the brunette thought as she teased the other girl's clit again.

Soon both girl's had their tongue's inside one another, their cheeks slick and sticky. Rachel truly was a natural at licking pussy, and had Josie moaning loudly. "Hmmm, that feels so good...oh god...don't stop...fuck, Rach...yes...uhnnn...god. Put your finger in my ass...it makes it feel so good...please..."

Rachel hesitated but after further encouragement she eased a wet finger into Josie's backdoor eliciting an extremely loud moan from the petite brunette which was quickly followed by Josie's first orgasm of the encounter.
 
With Rachel's thighs pressed close to Josie's ears, the brunette could hear very little beyond the sounds of her own tongue lapping enthusiastically at her friend's glistening cunt. She did hear something though, something like a zipper. Her first thought was that her grandfather was at the window freeing his monster for a little wanking while he watched, but as she smiled at the image she realized that the sound she had heard had come from the opposite side of the room.

Josie was just about to dismiss it as her imagination when she felt something tap her on the head. She quickly brought her head up and was shocked to find the old pervert standing in front of her in the bedroom, his cock out and one of her dildos waving back and forth in his hand. Her surprise quickly faded and was replaced by sheer delight as she realized that there was no more beating around the bush. Her grandfather was putting himself out there, literally and figuratively.

For a brief moment, the teen considered acting completely shocked by the presence of her grandfather, which might embarrass him in front of Rachel, and would most likely lead to him eventually giving her a good hard fucking to pay her back. Could be fun, she thought, but not as fun as having him fuck Rachel without her ever even knowing...

Grinning wickedly at her grandfather, the brunette reached down and grabbed the dildo, which was only slightly smaller than the old man's prick, and began to rub the bulbous head against the other teen's puffy, wet labia. Rachel moaned against Josie's pussy and was rewarded with about four inches of plastic cock that pushed into her slit. As she eased another couple of inches into the blonde's sex, Josie looked up at her grandfather, not only watching his reaction, but also watching him stroke his cock.

Soon Rachel's twat was stuffed full with thick dildo and she was panting and moaning wildly. Josie knew it was now or never. She reached up and grabbed hold of her grandfather's cock and guided him forward, preparing to make the switch. Realizing that the dildo between her friend's legs was soaked in the teen's juices, Josie knew that her grandfather's cock needed to be similarly soaked or Rachel might notice.

Josie guided the old man's prick to her mouth and deposited a large glob of saliva on the head, then quickly used her hand to spread it, stroking his enormous cock several times. One hand still on his throbbing manhood, Josie used the other to remove the dildo from her friend's cunt. She leaned down and teased the blonde's clit with her tongue for a brief moment, then guided her grandfather's cock to the other girl's pussy and eased it in.
 
The combination of her friend's tongue dancing across her clit, with the site of her grandfather burying his enormous meat stick in Rachel's pussy quickly brought Josie to the brink of an orgasm. She was wetter than she could ever remember being in her life, which was saying a lot, and the blonde teen beneath her was the recipient of the sticky mess that ensued. In truth, as Rachel began to get unwittingly pounded by the old man's cock, she spent as much time moaning and gasping as she did actually licking Josie's twat, but that too was turning Josie on. She enjoyed listening to the sounds Rachel was making, feeling her squirm beneath her.

Josie was so engrossed in watching her grandfather thrust his manhood into her girlfriend's pussy, she didn't even notice at first that her grandfather was coping a cheap feel of her tit. Not that she minded, of course, she loved having her tits squeezed and pinched and pulled, but the teenager wasn't sure she was ready to completely give in to her grandfather's desires. She had enjoyed teasing him up until now, and she wanted to hold onto that a bit longer. Even so, no harm in a little fondling, she told herself as she reached down and began to rub Rachel's clit with her fingertips, causing the other girl to moan even louder.

"Oh god! Josie...we should stop...oh god...what if your grandfather...what if he hears us?" Rachel managed to ask between moans and whimpers.

"Don't worry, baby, he won't hear anything all the way down at the beach," the teenager said as she began to grind her pussy against the other girl's face. "He's hearing is practically gone, he probably wouldn't even notice if he was in the room with us..." as she said the last, Josie smiled up at her grandfather. "He's getting pretty old."

Josie continued to tease the other girl's clit with one hand, and with her other she reached down and wrapped her hand around her grandfather's shaft, guiding it into Rachel's wet, teenage pussy again and again. She wondered how much longer her grandfather could last at this pace, or how much longer Rachel could last...what would he do when he was ready to cum? Surely he wouldn't cum inside the blonde...but what would he do, she wondered as she rubbed her wet labia against her friend's face again and felt her own orgasm begin to explode through her body...
 
Back
Top