Eating my pussy

Between this thread and your bio gregy I'm getting really turned on and would love for you to come spread your legs, place a pillow under your bum and get you to rest your legs on my shoulders, hands on my head and grind that yummy pussy into my eager mouth :)

Sorry I think your mistaken me for a woman. I'm a man who loves to eat pussy

I could eat a woman forever. Or their orgasms made me stop. I would live on pussy nectar if I could.

Sorry I think your mistaken me for a woman. I'm a man who loves to eat pussy

Than you would be right haha sorry I'm really tired right now and stuck in a lecture haha in that case I direct my comments to the lovely lady who started this thread instead.

Than you would be right haha sorry I'm really tired right now and stuck in a lecture haha in that case I direct my comments to the lovely lady who started this thread instead.

No worries. Were just mere men that can't think straight when were thinking about how much we want to be eating pussy right now instead of what were doing

Damn.......

I would eat pussy for food eat pussy for dessert and eat pussy for work.....sighh...

It never ceases to amaze me after talking with women in person that I've had relationships with and reading stuff on web sites like this one, that so many people end up sexually mismatched with their partners in relationships. Maybe they are initially afraid or embarrassed to talk about some stuff or maybe they settle for what they have because they are afraid to move on or maybe there is some other factor beyond sex that keeps them together. It's ufortunate if couples feel trapped or forced to be together for one reason or another and can't resolve their sexual issues. I hear and read about guys who love to eat pussy and their wives/girlfriends don't like it and feel uncomfortable with it. Meanwhile, there are women crying that their husbands/boyfriends don't eat their pussies as much as they like. I hear/read about guys who never get their cock sucked or their wife/girlfriend won't swallow their cum. Then, there are the women talking about how much they love to suck cock and swallow and get facials. How does this happen? I had a 6 month long thing about 20 years ago with a married woman who complained that her husband just couldn't bring himself to cum in her mouth and she wanted that so badly. There I was to the rescue. Many times we'd go to motels for a full afternoon of the complete menu but sometimes she just wanted to meet in the car to blow me. Who was I to deny her?

I've often fantasized about some sort of clearing house or agency for matching up people for short term sexual meetings where maybe they didn't want to leave marriages or end relationships but needed variety. We could match up people for weekends. We have everybody fill out questionaires about what they like to do and have done. We match up they pussy eaters with the women that don't get enough tongue attention and we match up the cum swallowing women with guys who don't get enough opportunity for mouth cumming. We match the butt fuckers with the women who like it up the ass. The members could have a great time for the weekend, and then on Sunday night go back home to the regular fare and back to work on Monday morning. Anybody running such a summer (or should I say cummer) camp?

there are a lot of guys who don't like licking pussy. maybe they had a bad experience with someone who smelled bad and think that's how all women are.

a freshly shaved, freshly cleaned pussy is yummy:)

I was just wondering about the eaters thoughts.
When we're ovulating and our secretions are thicker is that a big turn off?
thats what killed my first and only experience (He was awful any way)

I have never turned down eating my wife. And honest the wetter she is the better. I dont mind at all when she is ovulating. I dont mind, and kind of prefer, when she is a little sweaty. And I love to eat her after we have had sex.

I make it a point to eat her every time we have sex. I just wish she would let me do it to her every night, and every morning, whether we had sex or not afterwards wouldnt matter.

For me, its working my way up to her pussy. I love kissing the inside of her thighs. light kissess, nibbling. then when I get to her, I kiss around her pussy, spiraling around. then slowly with my tounge I probe into her and start light licking and sucking until her hips squeeze my face and she cums. its the greatest feeling in the world.

i love licking ,sucking her pussy. slow but deep stroke from her mound to the end of her pussy lips. then slowly chewing each of her pussy lips ,nibbling at her clit then holding it between my lips and tingling it with the tip of my tongue ..putting my tongue deep .love to explore her asshole with my fingers simultaneously.as she cummmmmon my tongue and lips she holds my hair and presses my head hard on her dripping pusssy.her cumm all over my face.her convulsions when she orgasms should be seen to be believed. Abid and Shahida.:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose: pm us . love your pms

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I wouldn't say I love eating pussy more than the act of fucking itself but I find its much more enjoyable after taking my time eating a girl out first. Sure I will settle for a quickie with minimal foreplay if that is the only way its going to happen but I would much rather lick her to orgasm and then fuck her. Then again I love creampies so I don't mind giving her another good licking afterwards either.

I wouldn't say I love eating pussy more than the act of fucking itself but I find its much more enjoyable after taking my time eating a girl out first. Sure I will settle for a quickie with minimal foreplay if that is the only way its going to happen but I would much rather lick her to orgasm and then fuck her. Then again I love creampies so I don't mind giving her another good licking afterwards either.

So in other words you like to take a fuck break while eating pussy ;)

i would much rather take my time, slowly lick, suck n eat a nice soft, warm n wet pussy than fuck one.. There's nothing like it!! I could spend all day and night hugging a beautiful pussy...

actually, it's a turn on for me.

Are you kidding?! That's my favorite desert! I would actually prefer to eat a pussy out than to have my dick sucked. I think men are easy to please when it comes to oral pleasure, but giving oral to a woman can be a challenge because I don't think they're all built the same. Once you overcome the challenge though, things get so much hotter.

Im glad my husband loves to eat me out he would stay there for hours if I could take it...

I myself love to eat pussy. Licking and sucking on a woman's clit and pussy lips... hearing her moan and gasp, and having her squirm while she clenches my head in between her legs is a great feeling.

I would actually prefer to eat a pussy out than to have my dick sucked.

So there ARE two of you then - two admitted and confirmed.

I'm with the other one. :D

I think you're a lone breed. Srsly. And I'm so very sorry for the rest of the female sex who are NOT as fortunate as whomever you're with and me. Good God - like lydia77, if I could take it, I'd be willing to lie there for hours and just let him go at it.

If straight-up sex isn't on the cards for whatever reason, I'm all for that as the substitute. No complaints and no questions asked.

Are you kidding?! That's my favorite desert! I would actually prefer to eat a pussy out than to have my dick sucked. I think men are easy to please when it comes to oral pleasure, but giving oral to a woman can be a challenge because I don't think they're all built the same. Once you overcome the challenge though, things get so much hotter.

I'd actually never thought of it like that but I completely agree. It's so satisfying knowing you're giving so much pleasure to someone. Can't say I'd complain if she wants to suck my cock though - that's where 69 comes in :)

Last edited:
Same here bi_curious. Maybe women are better than men at giving oral pleasure.

You would think, but my Aunt is just as good at giving my pussy a workout as is my husband :D

And I dont mind munching out on pussy either :rolleyes: aaahhh the taste, aaahhh the texture, aaahhh the aroma

:cattail:

So there ARE two of you then - two admitted and confirmed.

I'm with the other one. :D

I think you're a lone breed. Srsly. And I'm so very sorry for the rest of the female sex who are NOT as fortunate as whomever you're with and me. Good God - like lydia77, if I could take it, I'd be willing to lie there for hours and just let him go at it.

If straight-up sex isn't on the cards for whatever reason, I'm all for that as the substitute. No complaints and no questions asked.
There are at least three!

Back