The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, thanks. I'll wave my hand at the guys then... I believe it's traditional to kiss the hostess. Do I get to choose where?

Last edited:
I suspect that in this party it is best to wait until invited. Not that I want to be discouraging, though. It usually doesn't take very long for an invite! :D

OK, thanks. I'll wave my hand at the guys then... I believe it's traditional to kiss the hostess. Do I get to choose where?

Our hostess is a friendly sort, but we all respect her. ;) I'm sure a peck on the cheek wouldn't be out of line.

Our hostess is a friendly sort, but we all respect her. ;) I'm sure a peck on the cheek wouldn't be out of line.

Tom! :kiss: On the other hand, a great big smooch for you isn't out of line either. How are you this evening? Still driven by your muse?

Only I get to choose, dear.

I suspect that in this party it is best to wait until invited. Not that I want to be discouraging, though. It usually doesn't take very long for an invite! :D

You're a very smart bear.

Is that respect, or is it fear?

*Burp*

Ja, pomme frittes mit mayonnaise und bier . . . just like the old days in Frankfurt A M. Fattening but so, soooo good!

Tom! :kiss: On the other hand, a great big smooch for you isn't out of line either. How are you this evening? Still driven by your muse?

Hi Di. :kiss: Ah yes, once more she has me in thrall. I finished another story tho.

How you been, sweetie?

Hi Di. :kiss: Ah yes, once more she has me in thrall. I finished another story tho.

How you been, sweetie?

Waiting for you....and, again, you arrive as I'm going to bed. That's one strict taskmistress you have Tom. :kiss:

Goodnight, Naked People. Sleep well when you go.

Waiting for you....and, again, you arrive as I'm going to bed. That's one strict taskmistress you have Tom. :kiss:

Goodnight, Naked People. Sleep well when you go.

G'night Di. :kiss:

I'll check in from North Carolina tomorrow night if I can, y'all. G'night and take care. :D

North Carolina? You gonna be in Charlotte? If so, have I got a restaurant for you!
sFun_drool21.gif

*Burp*

Ja, pomme frittes mit mayonnaise und bier . . . just like the old days in Frankfurt A M. Fattening but so, soooo good!

Bonus points for the mayonnaise (the only way, really, though rot-weiß is tolerable), but it's really just "Pommes" if you want to sound remotely local. ;)

*gets homesick*

Bonus points for the mayonnaise (the only way, really, though rot-weiß is tolerable), but it's really just "Pommes" if you want to sound remotely local. ;)

*gets homesick*

My German is so weak. All I had was one semester and it was a damned good thing that most of Frankfurt spoke English. Otherwise, I'd have been hungry a lot! There was this little gashaus near Drake-Edwards Kasern that had the best farmer's omelet . . .

Ah the memories!

My German is so weak. All I had was one semester and it was a damned good thing that most of Frankfurt spoke English. Otherwise, I'd have been hungry a lot! There was this little gashaus near Drake-Edwards Kasern that had the best farmer's omelet . . .

Ah the memories!

*snerk*

It's "Gasthaus". :rose: :D Hope you don't mind the correction.

"Rot-weiß" is Pommes with both ketchup and mayonnaise, by the way. :)

*snerk*

It's "Gasthaus". :rose: :D Hope you don't mind the correction.

"Rot-weiß" is Pommes with both ketchup and mayonnaise, by the way. :)

Gasthaus, bierstube, hospode, I believe the sign on the little place in San Francisco read. My spellcheck doesn't read Deutsch and I'm a really bad typist. :D

More memories, there. It was called, of all the odd names The Vienna Schnitzel Haus and many a night we could be the only table speaking English. Great times, great times.

I'm no fan of ketchup on fries, in any form. Mayonnaise or plain, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back