Gym buddy (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,534
Lance smiled as he headed to the gym

He had a date. A training buddy.

Well it was a friemd thing. They both worked in the same office. She had commented on his physique and they had struck up a conversation about working out. She was gorgeous, and he was more then glad to help her out. She was an intern, a few years younger than him. But he was gorgeous, and he hadn't been able to really identify her figure. She wore office attire that was always bulky and awkward on her frame.

It was a little after 7 that evening. The sun was already down, and the cool air made his breath clearly visible as he walked down the block to his gym. He walked in, said hi to the regulars before heading to the locker room. He pulled off his jacket, the tight sleeveless shirt clung to the material, riding up and showing off the chiseled abs of a gym devotee.

He tugged off the sweatpants and shoved it all into a locker, then strode out, running his hands through his jet black hair as his cool blue eyes surveyed the floor.

There where half a dozen people here, mostly doing cardio, and he smiled as he went behind the wall that seperate weights from cardio, and grabbed a set of Dumbbells to warmup. She was supposed to be in soon, if she was on time. But either way he was gla to be there. He jus hoped he would soon be ecstatic
 
Last edited:
Tori Montgomery was an intern at a farily large company in a big city. Well any place was bigger than her home town. Afterwork she was meeting a coworker at the gym, she had arrived earlly to check in as his guest. First she had stopped by her apartment in dire hope the workout outfits she had ordered online had arrived. Thankfully the outfts were in a package outside her front door.

She looked at her phone, she would be late. With no time to try the outfit on she grabbed one, her workout shoes and bag and ran out the door. Checking in took longer tha expected, as she went to the locker room she could see him through the glass already working out.

In the locker room, she found a quiet corner, first taking her top off and pulling out the sports bra. "Ohhh pooo" she said to herself, noticing how awkward her bra would look under the sports bra. So she removed the bra and pulled the sports bra on. It was tighter than she expected, squishing down her already small breasts.

Next were the capri legings which matched the top. The leggings hugged her legs like stockings. "relly?" She asked herself as she turned looking at the mirror. Her panty lines clearly showing. "Oh poo." she pouted as she thought, well no one will notice, she pulled the leggings off and and her panties, and them put the leggings back on. She finshed with her matching workout shoes. And finally she puulled on an oversized sweatshirt to hide herself.

Tori, had never been comfortable with her body. It was boyish she always though of her slim figure which in her eyes lacked the curves of a woman.

She found her coworker in the gym, oblivious to the eyes upon her.

"Hay ya ... I am like so sorry ... I am late ... please don't hold that against me."
 
Lance smiled when he saw tori come heading his way. She wore a big sweatshirt and snug capri's. Her face looked stunning with her hair down framing the face that would have sailed a thousand ships, if this were Ancient Rome, or Greece, or whatever

"No worries. I'm a bit of a lunk. I can spend hours here" he told her with a smile as he Seth e weights down

"Now. If I rember right you said you wanted to work on some legs right? And I think squats is where to start" he told her as he stood up and walked over to a rack set up in from of a mirror

"Now stand beside me and do like o do" he said as he set his feet shoulder width apart, put his hands up as if holding the bar. And began to squat

"Form is everything. Especially when your starting" he told er as he began to describe all the important motions and points of orientation for the proper form. Then he stopped and began to watch her

"Ok give me ten slow squats so I can see how your form is" he told her, he walked around her watching and ass that was damn near flawless. How had he missed that cute little ass at the offce? He thought to himself as he began to wonder about what might be under tue sweatshirt

"Good. Keep your ass out and shoulders back" he said as he put one hand on the smal of her back and te other on her shoulder, forcing her back into the proper form.
 
Tori was glad Lance was not upset with her for being late.

"thanks for not being upset." she said softly as she stood the oversized sweatshirt nearly falling from her left shoulder as she spoke.

"Form is everything. Especially when your starting"

"Squats ... ummm yah ... like now right." She said trying to hide she really had not a clue of what he was saying, though he had shown her. She tried the first one, just bending her knees slightly as she bent forward. "I am sorry ... I am so awkward."

Again she tried, this time keeping her back straight, causing her but to push out slightly. The next one was a bit better, and then on the seventh squat as she moved down her oversized sweatshirt slipped from her shoulder. On the next squat the sweatshirt fell further covering her ass, and binding her knee, she struggled to get up and fell to her but. Her face turned red.

"Good. Keep your ass out and shoulders back"

She glared at him for his language ... "I am sorry but can you not talk like that."

She stood up, after the tenth squat and took her sweatshirt off. "I probably should not wear this huh?" As she stood, more concerned about how cute her outfit was than anyone including Lance staring at her. Her own thoughts of how she looked, prevented her from concern that others would find her attractive.
 
He didn't laugh when she toppled over, but he paused when she pulled the sweatshirt off. She had te right slender form of, well certainly not curvy, but delectable and oh so fuckable

"What? My language? Fine" he grumbled as she got back up

"But let me help you" he told her. With one hand he began to push her lower. His other hand was on her slender thigh.

"You have to go so low that the thigh becomes level with the floor, flat" he told her then his hand slid from her thigh to her lower back

"Push this in so your 'butt' sticks out" and as he helped her he smiled at the firm round bulge

"And keep your shoulders back, like your puffing your chest out" and he pulled
Her shoulders back, admiring the high round Apple sozed swell of her breasts. The looked quite pert and delicious

"Now rise" he said and his hand went from her thigh to the round taught orb of her firm ass. And he her up

"And don't let your knees lock out at the top" he told her as she rose. His hand enjoyed the feel of her ass as he assisted, squeezing ever so slightly.

"Good. Feel the muscle flex" he said with a smile as he felt the muscle flex!
 
This time Lance helped her.

"Push this in so your 'butt' sticks out"

"thanks" Tori responded for him not using that other word, though it could be contrued as flirting by her.

She felt his hands on her and thought little of it. He was simply helping her she believed, there was nothing more to it. Besides she was not the only woman in the gym working out, though most simply ran on tread mills or those other machines.

She finished and her thighs burned a bit. "Is it suppose to feel like that ... I mean the burning feeling. If it is I must be doing it right." Though she had only been working out for a short time, her skin was glistening in the warm gym.

She stood now, her left foot crossed behind her right and arms behind her, inadvertanly teasing Lance with her body. "you can tell I never to this right ... I mean ... like does it show. Like everyone else here is so fit ... like her over there on the bike thingy. she is like perfect ... I have the body of a boy."
 
He smiled at her when she talked about the burn

"Yes it's a good thing. Just make sure you feel it in the muscles, not the joints. If it's the joints it usually means your using too much weight, or your form is off" he old er with a smile as he finally let his hands drop for her as she shifted

He smiled at the delectable pose she struck. She definitely didn't have the body type he usually admired, but there was something about her that was getting his blood cooking already

"What? Oh no, you look great" he told her, turning to see the girls e was talking about. It was true the girl on the bike had full bouncing tits. But tits weren't everything. And even when it came to tits, size didn't automatically make them better

"Boy! No. Your kidding. You have a great little waist, nice hips, and a cute a...butt" he told he with a smile as he let his eyes wonder over her.

"And I have never seen a boy with a chest like yours" he told her

Now come on

He took her around to another machine that worked the thighs. It was the adducter and he smiled at her a she hopped in to show her how it worked, the position had his shorts pulled tight, his long member made discernible along the length of one thigh as he began to use the machine

"This one is easy. You just sit and squeeze. Make sure you take it out as far as you can toget a good stretch" he told her as he finished the quick demo and hopped off, readjusting his member after the taught exercise
 
As he commented about her breasts, she quickly folded her arms over her breasts hiding herself from him. "Well I am more boyish than hourglass shape."

Tori looked at Lance. "If you think I am ready for that I will give it a try. " Yet first she watched him, she watched every detail, but her eyes glanced for a moment seeing the outline of his moanhood as his shorts pulled tight onto him. She sensed her immediate embarrassment.

"OK OK ... I think I can do that." She waited until he got up and sat down, then positioned her legs in the machine, spreading her thighs wide. "Well I guess this wil stretch my muscles" She laughed at first trying to pull her legs together and the machine did not work.

"Oh my gawd I am such a girl" She scoffed at herself, this time, pushing harder, as she did her small chest pushed out as she strained. "I can't even move it" She tried one more time, and then Lance realized he had not adjusted the weight on the machine.
 
He couldn't help but smile as she hopped onto the Machine as she began to work into it he couldn't helps but glance at the swollen mound of her sex. She groomed as her firm tots were thrust out as she attempted to complete her first rep

"Damn tori, I'm sorry" he said as he leaned over her to adjust the weight. He had to step in between her thighs. His body came very close to hers as he wriggled the pin free and changed the weight

"Now try that" he said as he stepped back, his eyes fixed on her thighs, and that deliggtful swell at the nexus

"Nice an slow. Focus on form" he said
 
"mmmmph" Tori completed her first rep. "Mmmph" She grunted softly as she attempted and completed another. "I am sorry ... I tend to do that .... like when I played tennis." I say bashfully. "Mmmph" she completes her hird rep. "Its OK if i do that right ... no one will get upset with me will they."

She bites her lip on the forth and fifth reps to contain her grunts. By now she is feeling her thighs begin to burn. She looks at him as he watches her legs dillegently observing. "I am doin it right ... Mmmmph ... right. " She asks him as her legs spread wide ... mmmph ..." she squeezes her thighs closed."as she finishes her last rep, she relaxes and the machine takes her legs and pulls her legs violently apart and the machine lets out a loud thud.

Her chest heaves with her heavy breathings as she meekly whsipers oops ... sorry."
 
He watched with a grin as her chest heaved with te effort. And as she asked about form he let his eyes slide over er thighs

"Pretty good. Just make sure you keep your back flat. Try a couple more reps" he told er as he put a hand on the flat o her belly, just above her hips

"It's important your hips stay still" he said as he stood to the side so she could get another few reps in. As he stood there his eyes slid over the mounds of her high form breasts. He locked his lips as she got to it

"Very good" he said as his hand slid lower, just above her sex

"Your hips are good and set" he said then looked at her

"Do you feel a difference"
 
Tori strained to complete the last two reps. She helf her back as straight as she could. Again as she squeezed her legs together, the final time the machine pulled her trapped legs apart, her thighs burned and her hands reached town to rub her thighs in an effort to comfort herself.

"Um if this is what the difference feels like then yes I feel it" She said the machine still pulling her legs apart as her tight capri's his little from Lance's view.


"Umm that hurt ... maybe we should try something else ... can you help me up." She begged. "You must think I am such a girlly girl."
 
The view he had of her swollen sex mound was delicious
He smiled at her as she slowly set the weight down

He let his hand slide over one thigh

"Not bad at all" he said with a smile, then helped her up

"Well I'm sorry that hurt. Let's go do some upper body"

He took her over to an incline bench and he grabbed some Dumbbells.

"This is the incline press" he told her. The muscles on his arms and chest flexed as he worked the weight

"Notice how my elbows and shoulder stay aligned and my back is flat against the bench" he told her. The he hopped up and gestured for he to give it a go.
 
Back
Top