What color is your underwear?

White cotton.
Talk about dull...
This thread isn't one of the long threads that the Mods stop allowing messages to be posted for the help of the database.

It is, however, a rather old thread. cheerful_deviant started this thread on 4/22/05. My first post (above) was on 11/28/09.

Just something I found interesting. That and the fact that I seem to enjoy telling the world I'm wearing red panties with black lace trim.

Jenny
 
Floral with large bands of white lace over which the tops of the boobs up above, and a little bit of belly down below, peep discreetly.
 
No color, yet, but when I finally get dressed to leave the apartment, I'm thinking white cotton thong with a little lace around the edges.
 
White briefs

And my colleague in the office has, as ever tucked his shirt inside his pale blue Jockeys and, as ever, is showing a couple of inches of his briefs over top of trousers. I know it's regarded as nerdy by many but it really turns me on.
 
Not sure. Boxers, Hanes, cotton, comfort waist, whatever pattern it was, was the one I grabbed at random out of the drawer prior to heading to the bathroom for last night's shower.
 
A cotton hi-cut in deep luscious red, trimmed in white and covered with a dense design of cute emojis.
 
Another one of those TMI threads. Ah well . . .

Black boxer briefs for me. Pretty much my go-to.
 
Usually black briefs from MeUndies.
But the pair I'm wearing today has "Yodas an' shit" kinda like Nathan Arizona Jr's jammies.
 
Back
Top