2nd trip to Bohemia: a journey of Abstrusions

The cry of grief, rage, and terror was yet piercing the night, when the unhappy husband held his breath for a response. There was a scream, drowned immediately in a louder murmur of voices, fading into far-off laughter, as the dark cloud swept away, leaving the clear and silent sky above Goodman Brown. But something fluttered lightly down through the air and caught on the branch of a tree. The young man seized it, and beheld a pink ribbon.
~Young Goodman Brown, by Nataniel Hawthorne
 
*brushing away the cobwebs to find the bar*

Cobwebs? Those are cobwebs? I thought the place had been reupholstered in fluff. :eek:

We need to open this place more often than once a year.
 
Cobwebs? Those are cobwebs? I thought the place had been reupholstered in fluff. :eek:

We need to open this place more often than once a year.

Maybe if we offered entertainment more people would come?
 
Well.... That lets me out. Entertaining, I'm not.

For the right entertainment, you would come, though?


Wait, maybe that should be cum. I'm never quite sure which spelling to use . . .
 
I'm so tempted to dust off the pink ink. Perhaps we could lure her back for a spell.

Hey, I just learned what exactly purple prose means!

Anyway, I'm trying to get her to write again, here or otherwise. She's got such a funky turn of brain.:D
 
Hey, I just learned what exactly purple prose means!

Anyway, I'm trying to get her to write again, here or otherwise.
She's got such a funky turn of brain.:D

In common with Glynndah ?
Well, the good news is that the Beer Pumps are working (for real beer only).
The spirit optics need a thorough going over, too.
Anyone good with repairs to wood ? There's aprt of the top whichwas supposed to be Mahogany, but it obviously ain't.
 
Back
Top