After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"Yes, yes it was," I say, relieved that he understood what I was saying. "And yet for some reason. . . it felt freeing. . ."
 
This is gratifying. At the very least, you sound curious.

"Do you feel more relaxed this time, Alison?"
 
"What are you nervous about?" Of course, I can hazard a guess. But you can never know what's truly in someone's mind.
 
"And perhaps because you did something unexpected, and it ended with you gaining some pleasure from it?"

I look at you closely, at your lips, your eyes, waiting for any sign of reaction.
 
"Who did you tell about what happened in here last week?" You've told someone. Everyone has someone they tell everything.
 
I don't believe you. And here begins the first part of the lesson.

I stand forward from the desk and walk towards you. I stand directly in front of you, my cock pressing hard against the cotton of my trousers. I pause for a moment, then reach down, my hand down the front of your dress, across soft warm skin, curving away to the point of your nipple. I gently pull your right breast from your dress, admire it for a moment, then slap it hard.

"Are you sure you're telling the truth, Alison?"
 
I gasp at the sudden impact and nod. "Yes, sir, I am telling the truth," I tell you. "I have no friends here; and I have few friends from college. . ."
 
Maybe. My instinct is to disbelieve, but perhaps you're telling the truth.

I step back to the desk, and look at you. Your eyes are wide, your lips parted, your cheeks flushed. Your right breast has a stern red mark where my hand hit it.

"Alison, did you touch yourself at all this week when you thought about our last meeting?"
 
"What particular elements most excited you as you touched yourself, Alison?"

I'm openly stroking my cock through my trousers now.
 
My secretary is smiling now. I am, too.

"How do you feel about me standing in front of you, touching my cock? Did you see my cock was hard both times we met earlier this week?"
 
Then we will begin. You are sitting, your legs pressed tight together, in front of me. My secretary, anticipating she will receive her own pleasure this time, is gently touching her breasts through her blouse: I do enjoy seeing her do that; they are large, full breasts, and to see her touch them arouses me still further. It seems to me a feverish sense of anticipation is running through the room, and you are not immune.

"Alison, today's session is going to focus on the importance of good communication even under pressure and in stressful situations. I will be asking you questions, and expecting you to answer promptly and fully, no matter what is happening to you, or what you might be feeling. First, please, I want you to pull up your dress and show me your cunt. Please ensure your legs are spread wide that I might see fully."
 
I hesitantly spread my legs and lift up my dress, exposing my sex, which was shaven bare and was already showing signs of arousal.
 
I am pleased to see your cunt is bare. Have you done this for this session, I wonder? I can see it is a little swollen, a little pink, as if you are already aroused.

"Alison, please describe your cunt to my secretary."
 
I blush furiously as I say, "It's shaven bare, a little swollen, pink, and pulsing. . ." I reach my finger down and feel it before saying "It's also a little wet."
 
Almost before you have finished I have walked over to you. I roughly pull your right breast from your dress. I pinch the nipple hard with my left hand and pull the breast upwards, stretching it to its fullest extent. I bring my right hand across it hard, smacking you hard on the underside of your tit. I hold your tit up, watching the soft flesh shiver from the impact.

"Alison, what good is that information? If I ask you how the website design is, are you going to say 'It's nice looking, a bit good here, not so good there'? You need to offer detail. When I ask you to describe your cunt, please assume no knowledge on our part. When did you shave your cunt? Is it a slit, or do you have full lips? Is your clitoris hidden or erect? What colour is your cunt normally, and how does that compare to now? Do you understand, Alison? You need to give full answers, as I explained a moment ago."
 
Last edited:
I gasp louder and whimper. "Yes, sir," I say. I have never actually described my pussy before, and flames flare up in my cheeks again. "I shaved it bare last night. . . It has full lips that are open. . . my clit is just starting to poke out from the hood. . . It's normally a light pink color and right now it's a darker pink. . ."
 
Your words quicken my breath. I walk past to you to the cupboard, from which I retrieve a large padlocked box. I carry it back to my desk, and retrieve a key from my trouser pocket. I slide it into the padlock and open it, then remove it and open the box, which folds open like a toolbox. It is filled with the special tools my secretary and I use for these sessions - there are dildoes and vibrators, butt plugs and beads, nipple clamps and chains, and - prosaically - two bags of rubber bands.

"Alison," I say. "Please remove your dress completely and come here."
 
"Yes, sir," I say quietly. I unzip my dress and step out of it as it falls around me. I walk over to you, completely naked, my nipples hardening quickly.
 
Back
Top