The Isolated Blurt Thread XXIV: A Merry Killswitch and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I recently discovered that coconut oil or extracts are whats in the scrubs they sell. Wings can attest but thats whats up.

This is true. You have to beware of what essential oils are being used though, cheap is not good for the body.

You learn something new every day...I never thought of using a potato gun to shoot Christmas lights up into the trees...

This is true. You have to beware of what essential oils are being used though, cheap is not good for the body.

They had this killer soaps and scrubs place at Downtown Disney. Scrubs with test sinks, soaps, those bath bomb digitty deals.

I thought it was cool.

Apple is garbage. Pure garbage. Why people are so invested in their crap I just don't get. On that note, I just ordered this for my Festivus present to me:

ASUS ZenFone 2
. Pure Android OS without the bloatware. Can't wait to fuck with it over the weekend.

Also, I'm sick as fuck. Haven't been sick in a decade. Woke up to a bunch of LT's setting my throat on fire with his tiny matches. Got it from my lady because I told her, "I never get sick! Kiss me!". Fuck that. My crew sent me home today because they don't want my cooties.
Get a OnePlus. The Two is now available without an invite. And people buy iPhones because they're fucking morons that would buy a turd if it had an Apple logo on it.

Did you sample from the food trucks?

No. We had a sandwich at the Cubano place right by there though and on another night saw Cirque de Soliel. We ate at Raglans at Downtown as well.

We did the food festival at Epcot. That was awesome.

They had this killer soaps and scrubs place at Downtown Disney. Scrubs with test sinks, soaps, those bath bomb digitty deals.

I thought it was cool.

When I do shows I have a sink and stuff to test the product. It's a great way to connect.

When I do shows I have a sink and stuff to test the product. It's a great way to connect.

My girl noticed that some was really really oily. I think it had something to do with the temperature down there. Coconut oil gets wiggy and liquid-ish above 70 degrees or so. Or she liked the sugar scrubs but the salt scrubs were greasy I can't recall.

They say put your scrubs in the fridge in hotter zones. IDK

Ever heard that?

My girl noticed that some was really really oily. I think it had something to do with the temperature down there. Coconut oil gets wiggy and liquid-ish above 70 degrees or so. Or she liked the sugar scrubs but the salt scrubs were greasy I can't recall.

They say put your scrubs in the fridge in hotter zones. IDK

Ever heard that?

Yes, coconut oil has a very low melting point but I don't mess with salt scrubs, only sugar.

Smoked Chipotle Tabasco sauce is surprisingly good.

About 1/2 as hot as most hot sauces though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back