Nipples Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
questions about puffy nipples - since there are so many on this thread.

are they something that happens when young??

are they extra sensitive??

i've never seen a pair in real life...
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 007goldfinger_3963bf.jpg
    007goldfinger_3963bf.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Puffies

I guess i love puffies because the first porn i remember seen starred traci lords and she had puffies been hooked ever since.
 

I used to think that the ultimate in sexual pleasure was having a pair of large areolas in front of my face but now I realize that that only goes half way. There is nothing like the fun of being with a woman who has both large areolas and long teats. :p
 
questions about puffy nipples - since there are so many on this thread.

are they something that happens when young??

are they extra sensitive??

i've never seen a pair in real life...

My very first lover had moderately puffy nipples when she was 18 years old. She could cum just from having them kissed, licked and sucked on.
We reunited briefly when she was in her forties. By that time they were still beautiful to look at but had gone almost completely flat. Part of the reason why our reunification was short lived was that they were too sensitive. She would wince if I lightly touched them with my fingers. She actually had them surgically removed because she said that she could not bear the pain they were causing her. I gather that that is rare so I can not comment accurately about sensitivity.

I have not seen many women older than 20 something who have puffy nipples so it is my impression that they are something that passes when women get older.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top