Need Advice... Pussy spanking

Okay, you've got me all wound up into the key of G as my guitar playing friends say. I'm off to the playroom.

Sweet how that attachment just worked perfectly:D
I don't think it will cause any damage... why not ask your girlfriend to use a certain code word to signal you to stop...
I don't think there is any damage that you should be worried about, perhaps swelling and numbness--but what you could be more sensitive on is her pain threshold...

rulers are fine..we girls want to push it a bit farther sometimes....
but for me a hand is always better and naughtier..

Sweet how that attachment just worked perfectly:D
I don't think it will cause any damage... why not ask your girlfriend to use a certain code word to signal you to stop...
I don't think there is any damage that you should be worried about, perhaps swelling and numbness--but what you could be more sensitive on is her pain threshold...

rulers are fine..we girls want to push it a bit farther sometimes....
but for me a hand is always better and naughtier..

Thanks yellowbunny. I agree with you about the hand slapping we always revert to that. Tis the favourite. But, variety being the spice and all. My initial concern was for pain level and tolerance. I will indeed heed your warning. Thanks for the concern and advice. We did toy with the safe word early on, but she never resorted to it. I began to wonder if she was accepting too much pain. The BDSM games are important to me but not as important as she...

OMG!!! ROFLMAO! Didn't particularly want my guy to know I was on lit, but after seeing that, there was no other option! It was too good to not share!!!! :D

No aint that a ringing endorsement. I think Nigh L got us all going with that one.

Thanks yellowbunny. I agree with you about the hand slapping we always revert to that. Tis the favourite. But, variety being the spice and all. My initial concern was for pain level and tolerance. I will indeed heed your warning. Thanks for the concern and advice. We did toy with the safe word early on, but she never resorted to it. I began to wonder if she was accepting too much pain. The BDSM games are important to me but not as important as she...

Yeah, I hear you ... the curtains are still open. :D

I love pussy spanking, and prefer the crop to everything else - though the turning of a household implement into a sexual toy can be a real delight.

One word of caution - I know someone who severely damaged her urethra with extensive pussy spanking. Because it feels good, it is possible to misjudge how much spanking you can handle.

It's hard to do too much damage with the open hand, but I would recommend using harder slaps - or other items which deliver a more intense strike - more sparingly - punctuating the rhythm rather than driving the beat.

Watch for symptoms like a burning sensation during urination to make sure you're not going too far. And allow time between sessions for healing to take place.

Not exactly the same...

I will definitely remember this one.
Oh my. :eek:
But for self pleasuring myself, I've worn rubber bands on my thighs (like garters), and around my breasts, many times under my clothes when I'm out. A little "snap" here and there helps me get through my work day.

But for self pleasuring myself, I've worn rubber bands on my thighs (like garters), and around my breasts, many times under my clothes when I'm out. A little "snap" here and there helps me get through my work day.

*Twange :D

Faphappy and I were talking about a game with rubber bands. I think you would be perfect for our target. :D

Mmmmm, pussy spanking is one of my favorite tools/techniques.
It is soooo good when intense teasing and discipline are required.
It has ALWAYS worked well for me.
My slave just "responds". :)

Pretty much guaranteed to cause gushing, and once started it can be made to continue as long as I desire

Me and a couple of the gals were just talking. Both of them said that they would prefer something more like a punch then a slap. And I think I know why;

The clitoris is much much more than the little button we see and diddle. That's only the tip of about four inches of shaft, that extends back between her legs, splits around the opening of her vag, and ends in fat little bulbs, one under each of her labia. Slapping the skin isn't going to reach those puppies for many women. A hit with more inward force, though-- Sounds good to me...

(((BLUSH))) ok, here goes.....

So there was, um, let's say.... self experimentation with different items. Some listed here, and each and everyone leaves a different sensation. Hard solid ones are a little too much, but hollow round ones are fun. I found one like the clothes hanger but it was too flimsy. Gotta find something a little more sturdy.....
Oh my!! I think I have found a new fetish.... :D

Niki

Champagne Pop

(((BLUSH))) ok, here goes.....

So there was, um, let's say.... self experimentation with different items. Some listed here, and each and everyone leaves a different sensation. Hard solid ones are a little too much, but hollow round ones are fun. I found one like the clothes hanger but it was too flimsy. Gotta find something a little more sturdy.....
Oh my!! I think I have found a new fetish.... :D

Niki

May be hard to do this to yourself, but you could make a 'pop' sound right across the opening. Try this on your mouth by lightly slapping your opened mouth. :D

Back