Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yeah I get that feeling.

I'm glad my day is over, that i'm clean and no longer have drool over me and chocolate pudding in my hair.

Aww I bet you wear so very well none the less. My day had officially started and I may reside in for the remainder of the day

Ahh don't sell yourself short...well its because it was 80 some degrees yesterday now its cold and blustery damn near blew my hat right of my head

But i'm so good at it :p Oh no not your hat, that'd be terrible. Glad to hear you saved it ;)

Lol I bet you are me TT ;) lol just the sound of your handle had given it away. Yes its very important to me keeps my shaved head from getting goose bumps.:D

My handle had given away that I sell myself short?
I was going to say you need your head to keep your bald head warm, not sure how I knew that, are you trying to go bald gracefully are you :p

LOL I doubt it but thank you. It could have been worse.
LOL and why is that?

Don't sell yourself short ms TT (that you doubt wearing the droolwell) and no not at all balding gracefully its eaier to tend to and manage kinda like the bikini line lol

But I do that so well why change (kids drool lol).
But hair is fun to play with or grab or well anyway

Oh my yes and tug and stroke and very good for petting as well...

Sorry ms TT figured if I included quotes it might help my flirtatious charm... Is it working?

Is feeling a little lost.....or perhaps just sleep deprived. Or perhaps you are insinuating something else in which case I am far to innocent to know what you are referring too

I plead the fifth,

Last edited:
No its my fault I fell behind and was trying to catch up where I ended up getting ahead of our conversion. Please excuse me. Now getting back on track I'm sure there is someone who would drool or has drooled over you. I'm salivating at the moment just thinking about tied tits. :D and that's Mr smartypants to you young lady :p there all caught up now darlin/

I guess since you said please excuse you I can. Maybe a couple, yet they never stay so clearly not drool worthy for long then lol. lmao and how is that my fault.
Humpf, fine MR SMARTYPANTS then

Ohh dear TT i'd never put the blame on you besides beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and also like trash (another man's "trash is another man's treasure). And that's much mote appropriate, thank you ms. Smartypants

Ohh dear TT i'd never put the blame on you besides beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and also like trash (another man's "trash is another man's treasure). And that's much mote appropriate, thank you ms. Smartypants

Hmmm yeah ok then. SO now i'm trash? Sheesh not liking where this is going.
Yes I am that and Ms sarcastic

Is there a d'oh smiley like forhead smacking...perhaps as new fetish? Yes I'm finding that out about you ms. TT and that's all good and well you made me lol

No there isn't, smilies are sadly lacking on this site actually. Well as long as I made you lol I guess it's all ok then *rolls my eyes and pokes my tongue out at you*

Ohh I see yes very lacking! They should have a smiley with a clothesline on its tongue ..for shame on you! You know I have a rule about tongue poking!

Ohh I see yes very lacking! They should have a smiley with a clothesline on its tongue ..for shame on you! You know I have a rule about tongue poking!

They should have MANY Smilies and you are the one that needs a smilie for calling me trash.
Doesn't everyone?

ANd "tied up" really that's the best you could do? I call LAME

Well I hardly know you and I didn't call you trash if you recall dang woman don't make me take you sighs never mind perhaps your sleepiness is getting the best of you

Well I hardly know you and I didn't call you trash if you recall dang woman don't make me take you sighs never mind perhaps your sleepiness is getting the best of you

you said one mans trash. but i'm good at sighing and rolling my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back