The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm, yes.. reaching for it, feeling it's hardness, so nice.. a gentle stroke,, I think it needs a small kiss on top.. a sexy tongue working all around the head.. a wonderful ice cream cone..

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a good Friday evening. I've got some free time and I might have to get comfy and enjoy myself for a bit. I hope you'll join me.....:)

Wouldnt mind that right now, feeding you my precum. I like the taste myself, im sure you would too.

Mmm, I like the sound of that. Wish I was there, tasting it. Not letting any go to waist. Smearing it on my lips, then licking them clean.

7 inch and uncut, yum. Wouldn't mind playing with it right now though. Im probably going to finish up soon. Starting to ache, need release.

No panties on here but I do have an hour or so to kill. It's definately fun time for me now. It feels so good as I ease my hand into my snug boxer briefs....

Just took off my underwear and slipped into a nice white lacy thong, love the way it grips my throbbing cock. Mmmm some precum is dribbling out, yummy it tastes so sweet! Yahoo me if you want to share! Jimcllc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back